Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 40)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T

@ underlined, i understand Tanths.... they are not giving him his due... but, still idk this idea that he shall leave MKAP as it has lost charm or is ruined does not works for me... 
i have no problem with him doing other things but while also continuing with this show at least as long as it airs... 

@ bold, agree here! he has a lot to learn to survive in this industry... 
but Tanths fans are defending him as if their life depends on it and he seems least bothered the least he could do is give an interview clarifying everything... when SBS  said he abused their reporter his fans defended him like anything but he would not care to come and clarify the whole thing... 
i hate saying this but his quiet nature is no more intriguing but gives the impression that he  is arrogant OuchConfused 

No ..He should not leave the show bec TRP is tanking ..but yes we must not object if  he decides to leave  if they persistently sideline him  ..Just  let us think of ourself ..we are working in an MNC ..this is our first job..we are excited , happy we think that now  we will get to practice what all we learnt in the college ..we begin to work enthusiastically ..Days pass..and we realize gradually that the MNC is bypassing us ..gving interesting and challenging projects to other's ..you r being asked to be part of the team inspite of having the ability to lead the team and finish the project successfully..just at this juncture , u get an offer from another MNC ..challenging ur talents,ur skills ..which one will you choose ??

His PR Skills definitely needs improvement

@ bold, exactly what i am saying... and that its just not morally right...  

agree with the rest, i will go with the offer of course Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

sorry to butt in friends could not resist this one... @ underlined,  i will not appreciate it if he does that... for me it will be a betrayal on his part to leave the show that made him what he is today... i know its his hard work as well but plat form is important too....   i think he is not doing justice to himself and his talent if he is still persisting with the minimal screen space and scope that is nowadays offered to krishna by showing loyalty to PH.....but characters like krishna is once in a lifetime opportunity for any actor and so i would say good going AB......as i can see light ahead as krishna and pratigya and kriya r coming to center stage again......if the CVs does a good job of kriya work track ie....... 

and this disloyalty will be the last thing needed from AB at the moment to make many weary of him... besides all the controversies surrounding him including allegations of abusing reporters or issues with cast due to his bossy nature... (which i accept are from much discredited SBS but still it is a popular source of news) if i may, where did u read or heard such a thing? bec i remember reading an article which mentioned about an accident in the sets when a truck of PH crashed into his car which was parked there and although PH and crew offered him compensation he politely refused and that all members where really touched............and the newspaper/source which published this news wrote that 'this incident erased the misconception that he is bossy and difficult as was propagated by some' or something along those lines........

no offense Pragati... Smile you know i like him too... just my POV, hope you understand.  

i do not exactly remember but i guess this was reported by Sbs....  in that same segment of theirs in which they had said he verbally abused their lady reporter they also mentioned  'AB likes to boss around on the sets and that is the reason he does not gets along well with others'  well, that's SBS talking...........i go with AS and PG, who works with him and has constantly maintained that he is a shy, introvert, prankster.........

@ bold, that means this view about him did indeed existed...as per the article it was created/propagated by some(read SBS)............so the view existed bec of such news.......Confused he needs to be more outspoken IMO... at least shall come and clarify when such things things are said about him... i am not a good judge of character , but from what i have read from his interviews and hear him talking to channels, i think he cares nothing about how the world sees him.........he is definitely not interested in promoting himself but yeah he is interested in making maximum of his stay at the industry........and also he has admitted that he has plans to do business and maybe he doesn't care what the glamor world thinks of him.........just my POV....i may be wrong..........but..........Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

The show is at no4 according to SBS and that due to K employment track............LOLLOLLOL

I just would have loved to look at their faces when they decided to go with this..How gut wrenching it would have been ...LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.-Sheena-hussainramsoMERARAI

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by yummimommy

Shreya go back one pg!Hug

Checked it...I missed u tooEmbarrassedBig smile...reallyTongueEmbarrassed

How r u feeling now??ConfusedSmile....doc ke pass jay ke sui lagvai lyo...LOLWink
Urai leyo humra MajaakLOLLOL

Don't even think about leaving the forum..............................tumra baghiar maja kaisy aye ga?Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by Pragati.T

hello -ppl,okk i know M talking out of the topic of this tehard.......but i can't stop myself...........WHAT u ppl think how AB will perform in comedy............Big smile...??  i hope M not wrong in asking dis ques .........ConfusedConfused

depends on his conviction's..Paro ..if he is convinced about the part ..he will be roaring  from the start..remember his intro in MKAP..he did not act like an amateur..he was like a pro from day one..if he is fired up like that ..then I am sure he will rock here too..

hmm, as hez a perfectionist wants everything pefect around his work..........LOLLOL he said dis thing on interview with koel........but m n dhanya were discussiong what made him to take up dis show........as he keep sayiong he lyks to focuss only on 1 show at a time..........may b hez not satisfied with his role in d show now..........ConfusedConfused....gud FOR ME.........if he leaves the show i'll also b able to stop watching it...............LOLLOL 

important-  All fans of arhaan,M aslso his fan n not criticising him but just have doubts about his performance in comedy.............PLZZ don't take as a negative comment on him............

sorry to butt in friends could not resist this one... @ underlined,  i will not appreciate it if he does that... for me it will be a betrayal on his part to leave the show that made him what he is today... i know its his hard work as well but plat form is important too....

Not at all, Filza ..In fact I would say AB is not being truthful to his talent , subjugating it at the expense of maintaining loyalty..Loyalty to whom ..to the show which is not appreciating his talents..to the show which is not doing anything to promote him  [ remember this PH's are not promoting Arhaan , channel's are usin him to promote other shows..The popularity he has achieved is self eked one]..to the show which is displaying mercenary tendency and using him as a bait and thereby indirectly insulting his talent...No..Dear..His loyalty should be to his art ..what use is that platform, when he is kept in the dark BG ..his continued staying on despite his minimal input will be a betrayal to his talent..

and this disloyalty will be the last thing needed from AB at the moment to make many weary of him... besides all the controversies surrounding him including allegations of abusing reporters or issues with cast due to his bossy nature... (which i accept are from much discredited SBS but still it is a popular source of news)

He needs to spread his wings and explore ..his continued existence is the reason for this rumor mongering..once he goes  to different PH's ..it  will become difficult for such prog to slander him cos it means that he is able to work with other house bec he is accommodating,adjusting and  willing to learn

no offense Pragati... Smile you know i like him too... just my POV, hope you understand.  

@ underlined, i understand Tanths.... they are not giving him his due... but, still idk this idea that he shall leave MKAP as it has lost charm or is ruined does not works for me... 
i have no problem with him doing other things but while also continuing with this show at least as long as it airs... 

@ bold, agree here! he has a lot to learn to survive in this industry... 
but Tanths fans are defending him as if their life depends on it and he seems least bothered the least he could do is give an interview clarifying everything... when SBS  said he abused their reporter his fans defended him like anything but he would not care to come and clarify the whole thing... 
i hate saying this but his quiet nature is no more intriguing but gives the impression that he  is arrogant OuchConfused 

Sorry to butt in Filza, I have been accused of being called arrogant because of my quiet nature...Those who know me know that I take time to open up...This is my experience as arrogance....This is my opinion..

But he does require some PR classes to deal with the media as he is helpless at it...I think comedy is the best way for him to open up and relax and be at  ease as you have to be less conscious about yourself

Hii Sheena Hug

i understand, my mom is exactly the same.... and she has always been the target of relatives who call her arrogant... 

i am just saying AB is a star he needs to be more friendly with his fans, at least, and interact with them more often... 

me too looking forward to his comedy show EmbarrassedSmile 

He was not born into a filmy parivar..Filza..He is learning the ropes...Reserved people  prefer a firing squad rather than   talk to strange  people ..My own experience. ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.-Sheena-hussainramsoPragati.TMERARAI

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
You know Star I use to worry so much about what people thought about me I would keep quiet infront of everybody........................I wish i knew then what I know now. I'm the complete opposite of who I was 15 yrs ago.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Shreya go back one pg!Hug

Checked it...I missed u tooEmbarrassedBig smile...reallyTongueEmbarrassed

How r u feeling now??ConfusedSmile....doc ke pass jay ke sui lagvai lyo...LOLWink
Urai leyo humra MajaakLOLLOL

Don't even think about leaving the forum..............................tumra baghiar maja kaisy aye ga?Hug

Kaise udayen,bey...Bandook se ya Bomb se ??LOLLOLLOL

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

....LOLLOL 

Sorry to butt in Filza, I have been accused of being called arrogant because of my quiet nature...Those who know me know that I take time to open up...This is my experience as arrogance....This is my opinion..

But he does require some PR classes to deal with the media as he is helpless at it...I think comedy is the best way for him to open up and relax and be at  ease as you have to be less conscious about yourself

Not Only you, Star...Even I was like that once upon a time..reserved,shy,Private    ..I would take ages to open up and talk thereby getting tagged as Arrogant,rude [I was  pretty straightforward ]  ..So can understand AB's attitude  ..and do feel for him

Wow, Tanths, we are quite similar, it is uncanny........Hug

Even I understand his attitude, somehow....I am by no means defending him or find him hot or anything...I think one misunderstands quietness and remaining quiet as arrogant...

Didn't you say ..that we are  twins separated by years ..Hug

No..we are being matter of fact ...

-Sheena-

Go to top