Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 38)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

@ underlined, i understand Tanths.... they are not giving him his due... but, still idk this idea that he shall leave MKAP as it has lost charm or is ruined does not works for me... 
i have no problem with him doing other things but while also continuing with this show at least as long as it airs... 

@ bold, agree here! he has a lot to learn to survive in this industry... 
but Tanths fans are defending him as if their life depends on it and he seems least bothered the least he could do is give an interview clarifying everything... when SBS  said he abused their reporter his fans defended him like anything but he would not care to come and clarify the whole thing... 
i hate saying this but his quiet nature is no more intriguing but gives the impression that he  is arrogant OuchConfused 

No ..He should not leave the show bec TRP is tanking ..but yes we must not object if  he decides to leave  if they persistently sideline him  ..Just  let us think of ourself ..we are working in an MNC ..this is our first job..we are excited , happy we think that now  we will get to practice what all we learnt in the college ..we begin to work enthusiastically ..Days pass..and we realize gradually that the MNC is bypassing us ..gving interesting and challenging projects to other's ..you r being asked to be part of the team inspite of having the ability to lead the team and finish the project successfully..just at this juncture , u get an offer from another MNC ..challenging ur talents,ur skills ..which one will you choose ??

His PR Skills definitely needs improvement

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Pragati.TMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yemi3006

regarding PG's emoting............. usually i refrain from commenting on it since I'm not in a position to connect the dialogues to body language required most of the time due to language barrier ........... so i'll take ya'll word for it

i think what has helped her these days is the reduced dialogues so she is forced to convey & make an impact  in silent mode....... Accurate and appropriate facial expressions and reactions, communicated in a more subtle way, tell the viewer what the character is really feeling or thinking, not just what they are saying or doing...............the goal  is to allow the audience to read your mind

I hope she keeps practicing different emotions in front of the mirror everyday to train her facial muscles especially those on the  forehead and under the eyes so she can use them fluidly especially in scenes that require multiple changes rapidly........

a couple of tricks I would really like for her to master would be:

- a subtle tightening of the under-eye muscles without frowning ..........it works wonders to bring a different level of intensity into the eye rather than a widening of the eyes ..........

- the other is the ability of raising just a single eyebrow ............  it conveys so many different things that could be running thru a person's mind ........

Pooja........if you read this.......... i just want to say keep practising  .......... your progress has been noticed & appreciated Thumbs Up

I have a slightly warped and cynical view, Yemi...The reason her acting seems  ** Seems is the operative word** is because of the fact   that she is not having any major,intense scenes focused only on her  ...So far all she has had to do  is to stand in the frame or talk quietly ..and she excels in this esp when no more strain is placed on her  histronics..

She usually comes a cropper when scenes require subtlety,intensity and strength ..and with up coming track promising that ...her acting will be watched keenly ** I am positive she will do the crying bit well, we women know how to  work the taps , but where her strength has to be showcased ...well , we will see **

Side Note : I too will practice this esp the brow rising one ...How lovley it would be if I can quieten the kids with just a lift of an eyebrow...

Good morning ThanthsHug

OMG! You taking a page out of Sivaji's book. Tsk tsk tsk! Try this it's even better. Just an look........Oh, how I wish I could show you, works on everyone everytime...........not just kids. LOL

---Yemi---hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Always remember this Shreya and Filza..

This is an open forum ..going mute or silent when  AXN is happening is abdicating our responsibility in making this forum a happening one, a fun one  ..we are letting negative thoughts to win ..and that must not be allowed ..

** Now Let me Zip up **LOL..At this rate ..I will beat P's number of Bhashan's
LOL

HugHug Tanths its friends like you who are the reason for coming here 

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  ** Firmly Zipping my mouth,lest another Bhashan tapkofies out **  ..and will content myself saying ..It is friends like you girls who makes  the reason to fight worthwhile ..Big smileHugThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.hussainramso

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

sorry to butt in friends could not resist this one... @ underlined,  i will not appreciate it if he does that... for me it will be a betrayal on his part to leave the show that made him what he is today... i know its his hard work as well but plat form is important too....   i think he is not doing justice to himself and his talent if he is still persisting with the minimal screen space and scope that is nowadays offered to krishna by showing loyalty to PH.....but characters like krishna is once in a lifetime opportunity for any actor and so i would say good going AB......as i can see light ahead as krishna and pratigya and kriya r coming to center stage again......if the CVs does a good job of kriya work track ie....... 

and this disloyalty will be the last thing needed from AB at the moment to make many weary of him... besides all the controversies surrounding him including allegations of abusing reporters or issues with cast due to his bossy nature... (which i accept are from much discredited SBS but still it is a popular source of news) if i may, where did u read or heard such a thing? bec i remember reading an article which mentioned about an accident in the sets when a truck of PH crashed into his car which was parked there and although PH and crew offered him compensation he politely refused and that all members where really touched............and the newspaper/source which published this news wrote that 'this incident erased the misconception that he is bossy and difficult as was propagated by some' or something along those lines........

no offense Pragati... Smile you know i like him too... just my POV, hope you understand.  

i do not exactly remember but i guess this was reported by Sbs....  in that same segment of theirs in which they had said he verbally abused their lady reporter they also mentioned  'AB likes to boss around on the sets and that is the reason he does not gets along well with others'  

@ bold, that means this view about him did indeed existed.... he needs to be more outspoken IMO... at least shall come and clarify when such things are said about him... 

Edited by Filza.T - 03 March 2011 at 7:18am
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by yemi3006

regarding PG's emoting............. usually i refrain from commenting on it since I'm not in a position to connect the dialogues to body language required most of the time due to language barrier ........... so i'll take ya'll word for it

i think what has helped her these days is the reduced dialogues so she is forced to convey & make an impact  in silent mode....... Accurate and appropriate facial expressions and reactions, communicated in a more subtle way, tell the viewer what the character is really feeling or thinking, not just what they are saying or doing...............the goal  is to allow the audience to read your mind

I hope she keeps practicing different emotions in front of the mirror everyday to train her facial muscles especially those on the  forehead and under the eyes so she can use them fluidly especially in scenes that require multiple changes rapidly........

a couple of tricks I would really like for her to master would be:

- a subtle tightening of the under-eye muscles without frowning ..........it works wonders to bring a different level of intensity into the eye rather than a widening of the eyes ..........

- the other is the ability of raising just a single eyebrow ............  it conveys so many different things that could be running thru a person's mind ........

Pooja........if you read this.......... i just want to say keep practising  .......... your progress has been noticed & appreciated Thumbs Up

I have a slightly warped and cynical view, Yemi...The reason her acting seems  ** Seems is the operative word** is because of the fact   that she is not having any major,intense scenes focused only on her  ...So far all she has had to do  is to stand in the frame or talk quietly ..and she excels in this esp when no more strain is placed on her  histronics..

She usually comes a cropper when scenes require subtlety,intensity and strength ..and with up coming track promising that ...her acting will be watched keenly ** I am positive she will do the crying bit well, we women know how to  work the taps , but where her strength has to be showcased ...well , we will see **

Side Note : I too will practice this esp the brow rising one ...How lovley it would be if I can quieten the kids with just a lift of an eyebrow...

Good morning ThanthsHug

OMG! You taking a page out of Sivaji's book. Tsk tsk tsk! Try this it's even better. Just an look........Oh, how I wish I could show you, works on everyone everytime...........not just kids. LOL

Great Morning , Mera  HugBig smile

If I try  the Look ..Kids just go ...teeheeheeteeeheee ...Angry ..now I am adding eyebrows to it ..needs practice though ..Right now looking like an interrogative chimp..ConfusedLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

@ underlined, i understand Tanths.... they are not giving him his due... but, still idk this idea that he shall leave MKAP as it has lost charm or is ruined does not works for me... 
i have no problem with him doing other things but while also continuing with this show at least as long as it airs... 

but Tanths fans are defending him as if their life depends on it and he seems least bothered the least he could do is give an interview clarifying everything... when SBS  said he abused their reporter his fans defended him like anything but he would not care to come and clarify the whole thing... 
i hate saying this but his quiet nature is no more intriguing but gives the impression that he  is arrogant OuchConfused 

No ..He should not leave the show bec TRP is tanking ..but yes we must not object if  he decides to leave  if they persistently sideline him  ..Just  let us think of ourself ..we are working in an MNC ..this is our first job..we are excited , happy we think that now  we will get to practice what all we learnt in the college ..we begin to work enthusiastically ..Days pass..and we realize gradually that the MNC is bypassing us ..gving interesting and challenging projects to other's ..you r being asked to be part of the team inspite of having the ability to lead the team and finish the project successfully..just at this juncture , u get an offer from another MNC ..challenging ur talents,ur skills ..which one will you choose ??

Ok, so story floating that Krishna is ready to move on?  Is that why his track has moved to center stage? The proof is in the pudding. If as most believe this show has been successful bec' of him, were he to leave the show............we'll know soon enough if it's Pratigya Bundh Jayeeeeeeeee or not. The show has definitely lost it's initial charm since June 2010. Let's not rehash that story. Interestingly the PH Exec was talking about TRP of 7 but the show is #7 on the list of top 10 these days.Ermm
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Ok, so story floating that Krishna is ready to move on?  Is that why his track has moved to center stage? The proof is in the pudding. If as most believe this show has been successful bec' of him, were he to leave the show............we'll know soon enough if it's Pratigya Bundh Jayeeeeeeeee or not. The show has definitely lost it's initial charm since June 2010. Let's not rehash that story. Interestingly the PH Exec was talking about TRP of 7 but the show is #7 on the list of top 10 these days.Ermm

The show is at no4 according to SBS and that due to K employment track............LOLLOLLOL

MERARAIhussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

....LOLLOL 

Sorry to butt in Filza, I have been accused of being called arrogant because of my quiet nature...Those who know me know that I take time to open up...This is my experience as arrogance....This is my opinion..

But he does require some PR classes to deal with the media as he is helpless at it...I think comedy is the best way for him to open up and relax and be at  ease as you have to be less conscious about yourself

Not Only you, Star...Even I was like that once upon a time..reserved,shy,Private    ..I would take ages to open up and talk thereby getting tagged as Arrogant,rude [I was  pretty straightforward ]  ..So can understand AB's attitude  ..and do feel for him

MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso

Go to top