Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 30)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
hello -ppl,okk i know M talking out of the topic of this tehard.......but i can't stop myself...........WHAT u ppl think how AB will perform in comedy............Big smile...??  i hope M not wrong in asking dis ques .........ConfusedConfused

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

hello -ppl,okk i know M talking out of the topic of this tehard.......but i can't stop myself...........WHAT u ppl think how AB will perform in comedy............Big smile...??  i hope M not wrong in asking dis ques .........ConfusedConfused

nothing wrong imo,  but i do think he will perform well....he may be hesitant to start with but i think he will do well once he gets comfortable...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

nothing wrong imo,  but ido think he will perform well....he may be hesitant to start with but i think he will do well once he gets comfortable...Smile

I also feel the same,seeing his personality i doubt if he cud perform well in comedy............ConfusedConfused   i don't want to criticise his work so i just hope he does well there and everyone appreciate his work there also..........Big smileBig smile 

important-  All fans of arhaan,M aslso his fan n not criticising him but just have doubts about his performance in comedy.............PLZZ don't take as a negative comment on him............
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

depends on his conviction's..Paro ..if he is convinced about the part ..he will be roaring  from the start..remember his intro in MKAP..he did not act like an amateur..he was like a pro from day one..if he is fired up like that ..then I am sure he will rock here too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Thussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

nothing wrong imo,  but ido think he will perform well....he may be hesitant to start with but i think he will do well once he gets comfortable...Smile

I also feel the same,seeing his personality i doubt if he cud perform well in comedy............ConfusedConfused   i don't want to criticise his work so i just hope he does well there and everyone appreciate his work there also..........Big smileBig smile 

important-  All fans of arhaan,M aslso his fan n not criticising him but just have doubts about his performance in comedy.............PLZZ don't take as a negative comment on him............

See being an introvert does not mean one is not quick witted....The little I saw I think he has a quick wit...Also in his role of K he has shown good comic timing and finally it probably wont be stand up comedy but most probably role playing, so he will be playing a character....

I think he will fare well and also this is the best way for him to open up and become more comfortable in performing in front of camera...It will help him in the long run I feel.

Pragati.Thussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

depends on his conviction's..Paro ..if he is convinced about the part ..he will be roaring  from the start..remember his intro in MKAP..he did not act like an amateur..he was like a pro from day one..if he is fired up like that ..then I am sure he will rock here too..

hmm, as hez a perfectionist wants everything pefect around his work..........LOLLOL he said dis thing on interview with koel........but m n dhanya were discussiong what made him to take up dis show........as he keep sayiong he lyks to focuss only on 1 show at a time..........may b hez not satisfied with his role in d show now..........ConfusedConfused....gud FOR ME.........if he leaves the show i'll also b able to stop watching it...............LOLLOL 

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

[

[/QUOTE]

See being an introvert does not mean one is not quick witted....The little I saw I think he has a quick wit...Also in his role of K he has shown good comic timing and finally it probably wont be stand up comedy but most probably role playing, so he will be playing a character....

I think he will fare well and also this is the best way for him to open up and become more comfortable in performing in front of camera...It will help him in the long run I feel.

[/QUOTE] yaaa i agree with u on quick witted thing......as on deevali celebration spe epi on SP....he said to teh host ''i stand up to give some respect to u''....when host asked him ''Why did u stand up as nobody else did so''LOLLOL 

yaaa hopefully he'll b more open after the show.......do u know AMMIR ALI.......a tele actor....b4 doing nach baliye he was a vry bad dancer n alwayz feared of dancing upon stage but afetr d show he truned out a gud dancer indead................Tongue  hope d same in arhaan's case as well............Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by yemi3006

one major blooper with the current "Kesar not Shakti's wife" ........

she sold the mangalsutra ......... fine, but why is her sindoor still a mile long everyday? as I understand the culture / customs, sindoor is the main evidence of a married woman especially with those that choose not to wear the necklace daily .........

if she considers herself just an incubator shouldn't  she stop wearing the mark of a married woman if she wants to drive it home to the inhabitants of TN?

**Disclaimer: my POV- no offense intended **

Good one....esp the the disclaimer :)))))))))))

Hami.......... you smiling at my disclaimer  Shocked Wink............ this could be the only evidence that covers my butt when I'm summoned to the court of utopia for questioning  Ouch

on a more serious note, isn't it sad that this is what the forum has been reduced to? that we are being forced to attach disclaimers for the benefit of those who are unable to see past their own rigid stance and think maybe someone else has a different take on a situation? ..........

the serial lost its charm a while back but we stuck around in the forum because it was a fun place....... it doesn't  feel that way anymore UnhappyConfused

Pragati.Thussainramso

Go to top