Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 29)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya.... No mention of Arushi, the Tuuuuutooooor......????/ conveniently missed for gooood....

Hami, u said...Komal's flawless fairness.... quite true... I would preer PG, now a days... she is vey sweet looking n her simple makeup.... I started admiring this girl.... N mow she has improved in acting wise too...
 I felt KN actions yuck,!!!! n whn he came near Prats, I was like... what he is gonna do with her now...n where is K??? I like Prats strong will n her anger was really commendable... It was like... "come , what u can do with me...Hold on,dare not touch me"...

Yes, the way Amma said... we all know tht masterni makes good tea... was very nice...she accepts truth sometimes.....

Sathya.... being a true fan of AB, we care for his goodness..OuchI go with ur point in this...tooooooooooTongue

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz..Why spoil the day ??

Agree  Komal's look is improving  and  is she slimming ..just thought she looked slimmer..

yes,Appreciated Amma for that..
U didn't said anything abt PG's look n make up...Cry

No Comments  on Pratigya's looks ...
but why??? u don't like her??? Iam sorry, but if u can PM me...i would be cleared.... sorry for bothering u....Confused

There was nothing to comment on her looks..she was her impeccable self ..

I don't dislike her  { I donno where u  got that perception , would be interested to knwo how you arrived at that conclusion } neither do I like her and the same holds true for Krishna too ..
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Sathya.... No mention of Arushi, the Tuuuuutooooor......????/ conveniently missed for gooood....

Hami, u said...Komal's flawless fairness.... quite true... I would preer PG, now a days... she is vey sweet looking n her simple makeup.... I started admiring this girl.... N mow she has improved in acting wise too...
 I felt KN actions yuck,!!!! n whn he came near Prats, I was like... what he is gonna do with her now...n where is K??? I like Prats strong will n her anger was really commendable... It was like... "come , what u can do with me...Hold on,dare not touch me"...

Yes, the way Amma said... we all know tht masterni makes good tea... was very nice...she accepts truth sometimes.....

Sathya.... being a true fan of AB, we care for his goodness..OuchI go with ur point in this...tooooooooooTongue

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz..Why spoil the day ??

Agree  Komal's look is improving  and  is she slimming ..just thought she looked slimmer..

yes,Appreciated Amma for that..
U didn't said anything abt PG's look n make up...Cry

No Comments  on Pratigya's looks ...
but why??? u don't like her??? Iam sorry, but if u can PM me...i would be cleared.... sorry for bothering u....Confused

I don't dislike her  { I donno where u  got that perception , would be interested to knwo how you arrived at that conclusion } neither do I like her and the same holds true for Krishna too ..
LOL

Ab yeh blushing kyun ??Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode I found to be dreary and contrived....One moment Arushi was thinking about giving tuition and the next day a situation is set for her to start on her career path...

To me, Jaswant needs to learn to capture our attention even if the plot is dragging and not getting support from other co-actors...Towards the end I lost interest in the episode because of Shakti's revenge plan...He needs to learn from AS and Arhaan how to use characters and actors when not given much dialogues...Despite the lack of support they are able to engage the audience with their presence...

GD seems to only speak nowadays when it is to give Pratigya support..Her objection was required when Shakti kept asking vile questions about the paternity of the child...She should be fair to both bahus when defending...

Komal is good but I am not liking how they are sketching her at the moment...She seems to be the baffoon of the scene....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajhussainramso

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ramanbabitha]Sathya.... No

Confused

LOL

Ab yeh blushing kyun ??Big smileBig smileBig smile
Are Yaar, thts embarrassed ,blushing Naina....Big smile
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hey MMG

If you read this .........................I love your taste in T-shirts and where can I get one!Thumbs Up
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
one major blooper with the current "Kesar not Shakti's wife" ........

she sold the mangalsutra ......... fine, but why is her sindoor still a mile long everyday? as I understand the culture / customs, sindoor is the main evidence of a married woman especially with those that choose not to wear the necklace daily .........

if she considers herself just an incubator shouldn't  she stop wearing the mark of a married woman if she wants to drive it home to the inhabitants of TN?

**Disclaimer: my POV- no offense intended **

Edited by yemi3006 - 02 March 2011 at 8:53am

-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

she sold the mangalsutra ......... fine, but why is her sindoor still a mile long everyday? as I understand the culture / customs, sindoor is the main evidence of a married woman especially with those that choose not to wear the necklace daily .........

if she considers herself just an incubator shouldn't  she stop wearing the mark of a married woman if she wants to drive it home to the inhabitants of TN?

Unless she is keeping it for appearance sake to please the Takurs....

But I agree if she can sell her mangalsutra and says that S is not my husband such symbols of sindoor should not have the same value from a wife who is proud to be that person's wife...[my pov]

---Yemi---hussainramso

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Good one....esp the the disclaimer :)))))))))))

---Yemi---hussainramso

Go to top