Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 24)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

As for K's sprak missing...

smth must be done to his hair ...firstly. Confused

He is aping Amithabh Bachachan hairstyle of  80's...some one should tell him it does not suit him ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths, agree with what you said in regards to the episode....

Prof did seem OTT in his excitement about Arushi deciding to get some extra cash...I think it was bearable because they did not make Arushi the prominent track but more a side track...If they continue in this vain then her presence wont be felt as it did earlier...

Adarsh and Komal scene seemed out of place and was added in the last minute....From what it looks like Adarsh is too deep in bribery to have a conscience of guilt about right and wrong..Totally contrast to Krishna who is feeling guilty about lying...

Pratigya too was good and liked her today... 
@ bold that's what I said earlier to you.......................If she didn't earn then surely P would have been there to provide fin. support once Adarsh stops doing it......................remember article said Komal will not help them?

If P helps then she would be present at Sax day and night! Now it looks avoidable

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011MERARAI-Sheena-....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

FEB 28th

An episode with good acting ...cant say that there was never a boring moment...there was , but it was bearable..

The scene between Shakthi and Sajjan Singh when Sajjan singh enters was well done..the sarcastic look of SS n the guilty look of Shakthi ... was good..

Amma seemed bit disconnected today ..

Krishna was quite good..I still maintain that there is some spark missing..but over all his guilt when ever he had to face Pratigya..the way he refused to meet Pratigya's eyes ..and the way he scooted to the washroom when it appeared that Pratigya ma'am may ask some hard question was funny..but please make speak the dialogue and not race through it ..A few mins fo silence when uttering dialogues would be wonderful.

Pratigya   surprising held her own and did not vanish  among this stellar group..She was restrained and effective [ for her]..

and even more surprisingly..so was Aarushi   but can't pay the same compliment to  Prof..the way he got excited when Aarushi announced that she will teach ..one would have thought that she is embarking  on a voyage to moon ..

Arushi???/Shocked

I did not at all feel so.

K failed wen he prayed ...

Not at all..she was not stiff, not hoity-toity but rather subdued  and Polite ...

Krishna was not there for me..he was not all there ..it was almost as if a doppelganger was there.

CV's  ...a request or demand howsoever you want to view it... Get rid of Krishna's stubble and his extra long hair..give him some short hair hair style ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011MERARAIHamiSky

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Prof did seem OTT in his excitement about Arushi deciding to get some extra cash...I think it was bearable because they did not make Arushi the prominent track but more a side track...If they continue in this vain then her presence wont be felt as it did earlier...

Adarsh and Komal scene seemed out of place and was added in the last minute....From what it looks like Adarsh is too deep in bribery to have a conscience of guilt about right and wrong..Totally contrast to Krishna who is feeling guilty about lying...

I do hope it remains the side track  and does not become the main plot like it did with KN_A track..

Adarsh morality has not blunted to an extent of letting his parents  into his secret..but his corrruption has grown to the level that he has developed the nerve to get it home..

Agree with you ..today Pratigya was good..

MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

FEB 28th

An episode with good acting ...cant say that there was never a boring moment...there was , but it was bearable..

The scene between Shakthi and Sajjan Singh when Sajjan singh enters was well done..the sarcastic look of SS n the guilty look of Shakthi ... was good..

Krishna was quite good..I still maintain that there is some spark missing..but over all his guilt when ever he had to face Pratigya..the way he refused to meet Pratigya's eyes ..and the way he scooted to the washroom when it appeared that Pratigya ma'am may ask some hard question was funny..but please make speak the dialogue and not race through it ..A few mins fo silence when uttering dialogues would be wonderful.

Pratigya   surprising held her own and did not vanish  among this stellar group..She was restrained and effective [ for her]..

and even more surprisingly..so was Aarushi   but can't pay the same compliment to  Prof..the way he got excited when Aarushi announced that she will teach ..one would have thought that she is embarking  on a voyage to moon ..

Arushi???/Shocked

Not at all..she was not stiff, not hoity-toity but rather subdued  and Polite ...

Krishna was not there for me..he was not all there ..it was almost as if a doppelganger was there.

CV's  ...a request or demand howsoever you want to view it.ir sty.. Get rid of Krishna's stubble and his extra long hair..give him some short hair hale ..

@ bold I love his stubble...............................So attractive! Kon sub peechay par gaye rayLOL

MERARAI....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

FEB 28th

Arushi???/Shocked

CV's  ...a request or demand howsoever you want to view it.ir sty.. Get rid of Krishna's stubble and his extra long hair..give him some short hair hale ..

@ bold I love his stubble...............................So attractive! Kon sub peechay par gaye rayLOL

Huma,

He was so dashing in the earlier days..now he looks jaded ..

b2011MERARAIhussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
He needs a haircut for sure...But are we allowed to say such things now.....ConfusedConfused

However, the precap does not really hold my interest in what Shakti has planned....Him asking amma for help seems he is unable to think for himself apart from when it comes to Kesar...Amma agreeing is predictable...What would have made it interesting if amma refused to help...Would have tuned in to see her reasons as to why.........LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

@ bold that's what I said earlier to you.......................If she didn't earn then surely P would have been there to provide fin. support once Adarsh stops doing it......................remember article said Komal will not help them?

If P helps then she would be present at Sax day and night! Now it looks avoidable

Not only avoidable..The Cv's have finally realized that the notion of making Pratigya earn for Mumfordganj w will not be feasible ..so now if she were shown to earn for Haveli , then even Sax can have a share in her salary..

Anybody have an idea..what happened to the school...has it too been vacuumed and thrown into a black-hole..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso....Poojie....

Go to top