Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 145)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

TANTHS WinkLOL

It was a brilliant episode today!! ...Big smile

But the fight sequence was dismally edited...the stunts were all really good...but seeing the ropes was such a big put off...I don't know how no one realized it before the telecast...and why did the editing department didn't do their job...it was soooooooooooo obvious!! ...Having said that the fight was good! ...

However...I found a small continuity problem with Radhe appearing in the cave and then conveniently K appearing in the cave as well...I mean how did K know about it...Are we to assume that K knows all of Radhe's hangouts??...That's minor fault...but was the cave even needed for the shootout?..a deserted road by the jungle could have done the job as well..oh well..not a problemLOL..Radhe was good in the scene where he was asking for forgiveness...brilliant ClapClapClap

AB was brilliant throughout the epi!!ClapClap ...the scene where P is shot..and the few seconds after that ...the impact was all very good!! Clap..PG was good as well but of course she didn't have much to do ...ClapClap

It was funny seeing K tell T/C to hijack the next car by threatening with the gun...understandable seeing the desperation...

As always doc is never around until one of the leads does some drama...last year it was P, now it is K's chance...and it got to point pretty soon..LOL...I am surprised that the nurse didn't say that police will have to be involved, seeing the bullet, as it happens usually..LOL..Maybe she was aware that he is KST...from the Thakur Sajjan Singh family...LOL

I wonder why did komal had to ask for that particular dish?? Confused...anyways...the saxes scene was cut short and have no comments on them LOL

Krishna/SS scene was superb!! ClapClapClap ..Krishna is still a small kid, isn't he??..he was crying like a  small child completely broken down and scared...and loved that SS promised that P will be brought back..ClapClap...I wonder whether SS will finally understand the depth of kriya relationship and finally accept P...and stop his attempts...Can't say anything about amma, though, at the moment!!

We have saxes back in the precap...I wonder what K will tell was the reason for P being hospitalized...Ermm

In terms of acting..everyone was brilliant...AB, PG, AS, T/C, even Radhe ClapClapClap...about the others...there wasn't much scope for performance to comment..

Arey wah!

Itni badiya post Sachee beta.  Well, I'll give you something to mull over with my post today. I honed in on a few scenes and bits of dialogue today that may hint at where it's likely to go. Is it only me who saw it that way or is the camera angle to blame when Prats gets shot she is facing slightly to the right of Krishna and looks shocked. Shocked then turns to look at Krishna and the blood before she drops down.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45---Yemi---....Poojie....

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
@ Mera ........

hummmmm have to look at that scene again....... could be editing or your hunch is on to something........ can we rule out SS since he's been shown to run into Radhe on the street........ my signals are beeping in KN's direction or the friend K beat up earlier :scratch:

where is D.I.G. Gees when we need her ........... no one has been able to cure her of argh!ooshititis? Shocked Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011corvetteMERARAI....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by yemi3006

WOW Pooja ........ you really have broken your silence ......... apart from news & SPA updates this is the most i've seen you write ...........you go girl Thumbs UpLOL

I think she's planning to compete with my posts in the summer.LOL

That's not possible Mera Maa..u hold that top position WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

TANTHS WinkLOL

It was a brilliant episode today!! ...Big smile

But the fight sequence was dismally edited...the stunts were all really good...but seeing the ropes was such a big put off...I don't know how no one realized it before the telecast...and why did the editing department didn't do their job...it was soooooooooooo obvious!! ...Having said that the fight was good! ...

However...I found a small continuity problem with Radhe appearing in the cave and then conveniently K appearing in the cave as well...I mean how did K know about it...Are we to assume that K knows all of Radhe's hangouts??...That's minor fault...but was the cave even needed for the shootout?..a deserted road by the jungle could have done the job as well..oh well..not a problemLOL..Radhe was good in the scene where he was asking for forgiveness...brilliant ClapClapClap

AB was brilliant throughout the epi!!ClapClap ...the scene where P is shot..and the few seconds after that ...the impact was all very good!! Clap..PG was good as well but of course she didn't have much to do ...ClapClap

It was funny seeing K tell T/C to hijack the next car by threatening with the gun...understandable seeing the desperation...

As always doc is never around until one of the leads does some drama...last year it was P, now it is K's chance...and it got to point pretty soon..LOL...I am surprised that the nurse didn't say that police will have to be involved, seeing the bullet, as it happens usually..LOL..Maybe she was aware that he is KST...from the Thakur Sajjan Singh family...LOL

I wonder why did komal had to ask for that particular dish?? Confused...anyways...the saxes scene was cut short and have no comments on them LOL

Krishna/SS scene was superb!! ClapClapClap ..Krishna is still a small kid, isn't he??..he was crying like a  small child completely broken down and scared...and loved that SS promised that P will be brought back..ClapClap...I wonder whether SS will finally understand the depth of kriya relationship and finally accept P...and stop his attempts...Can't say anything about amma, though, at the moment!!

We have saxes back in the precap...I wonder what K will tell was the reason for P being hospitalized...Ermm

In terms of acting..everyone was brilliant...AB, PG, AS, T/C, even Radhe ClapClapClap...about the others...there wasn't much scope for performance to comment..

Arey wah!

Itni badiya post Sachee beta.  Well, I'll give you something to mull over with my post today. I honed in on a few scenes and bits of dialogue today that may hint at where it's likely to go. Is it only me who saw it that way or is the camera angle to blame when Prats gets shot she is facing slightly to the right of Krishna and looks shocked. Shocked then turns to look at Krishna and the blood before she drops down.

OMG....Mera Maa is praising me ShockedBig smileBig smileBig smile...will be waiting for your post tomorrow morning Big smile
And about the scene..I am not sure..will have to watch that scene again...U could be right??..the editing in that scene was dismal...Ouch..although the scene after P gets shot up till she falls was impactful Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Oh... nice convo going on on here! I thought we'd finalised it that Krishna had shot Pratigya. Now it's still possible that someone else might have done it? Confused Well, there could just be three options in that case..... either it's Sajjan Singh, Shakti or Angad. No one else hates Pratigya that much (well, I doubt Amma could be there LOL). Shakti's at home, it really can't be Angad. So Sajjan Singh may be the one... but the way he walks, I doubt he could be hidden somewhere and then make such a quick escape.

However, I did notice the Evil background music that played initially when Sajjan Singh put his hand on Krishna, to console him. Definitely something fishy there   ....... I think it was all just an act, he's going to bribe the doctor to kill Prats.

In this way, Prats dead, Krishna blames only himself for the death, and Thakurs live happily ever after.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011corvette---Yemi---MERARAI....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Oh... nice convo going on on here! I thought we'd finalised it that Krishna had shot Pratigya. Now it's still possible that someone else might have done it? Confused Well, there could just be three options in that case..... either it's Sajjan Singh, Shakti or Angad. No one else hates Pratigya that much (well, I doubt Amma could be there LOL). Shakti's at home, it really can't be Angad. So Sajjan Singh may be the one... but the way he walks, I doubt he could be hidden somewhere and then make such a quick escape.

However, I did notice the Evil background music that played initially when Sajjan Singh put his hand on Krishna, to console him. Definitely something fishy there   ....... I think it was all just an act, he's going to bribe the doctor to kill Prats.

In this way, Prats dead, Krishna blames only himself for the death, and Thakurs live happily ever after.

But even if we assume that SS shot (which I don't think)...do u think SS will be able to live happily seeing Krishna blame himself all his life...If P is dead, K will be as close to dead as possible as well..

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

But even if we assume that SS shot (which I don't think)...do u think SS will be able to live happily seeing Krishna blame himself all his life...If P is dead, K will be as close to dead as possible as well..

Well SS has already tried to have Prats dead multiple times before as well. He has always presumed that Krishna will be shattered for sometime but eventually recover. If at that time he didn't worry about Krishna's feelings, why would he now?

If he is genuinely going to try to save Pratigya's life, then the only possible reason would be to save Krishna from a murder trial, to prevent jail to Krishna.... not considering Krishna's feelings.

But the evil background music did play, and I'm almost positive that the major upcoming twist has something to do with SS playing with Pratigya's life.

What if SS makes a deal with Krishna, I'll pay for all the hospital expenses, only if you promise to leave Pratigya once she's saved? Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011corvette---Yemi---....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Well SS has already tried to have Prats dead multiple times before as well. He has always presumed that Krishna will be shattered for sometime but eventually recover. If at that time he didn't worry about Krishna's feelings, why would he now?

If he is genuinely going to try to save Pratigya's life, then the only possible reason would be to save Krishna from a murder trial, to prevent jail to Krishna.... not considering Krishna's feelings.

But the evil background music did play, and I'm almost positive that the major upcoming twist has something to do with SS playing with Pratigya's life.

What if SS makes a deal with Krishna, I'll pay for all the hospital expenses, only if you promise to leave Pratigya once she's saved? Shocked

Ermmmm...You are right!! but I feel...SS has never seen krishna break down ....I am assuming this would have an affect on him ...Anyways..let's wait another couple of episodes before we come to any conclusion

Never thought about SS making that deal...possible...this usually happens the other way around with the boy's father forcing the girl to leave the boy..lol LOL...Having said that, if SS comes up with this condition...K has a perfect opportunity to win back P's trust by starting work...Anyways don't want any kriya separation...Now it is to be seen to what depth this incident has affected K and what change will come in him..

---Yemi---

Go to top