Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 127)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

@ Huma Di...R u here on forum??Confused
Han Beta zara idhar udhar phorum pay ghoom rahay thay aur E segments dekh rahay thay.

So I guess K will shoot P by accident at the end of the fight sequence.......................khoon ki Holi...........quite poetic! He did promise to soak her in gulaal the night before!

Ya phir, it could be Radhe, who has  come for a revenge killing !!Wink.. or as I read somewhere ...It could be even Angadwa...resurrected from Dead..
No the E segment clearly said that at the end of the fight sequence K bullet will hit PConfused I think SBS
It would be a silly move to bring Angadwa back!................Which segment said that?

As forthe beads that phone booth friend was wearing the beads too!!

Edited by yummimommy - 25 March 2011 at 7:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefultanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by yemi3006

Pratigya leaves immediately after Krishna , yet arrives  few hours late ...

K on motorcycle ........ P on bicycle

LOL...I was just about to post that LOLLOLLOL

Shrya...

Have u done ur Analysis.. Krishna gushing ho tho bhi chalega...LOL..par kuch tho likhbo..

Will surely write it soon!!EmbarrassedLOL

Soon matlab..Moon aaneke baad ya Sun aaneke baad..

Humko Abhi Chahiye..Bas Baat Khatham !!LOLLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Han Beta zara idhar udhar phorum pay ghoom rahay thay aur E segments dekh rahay thay.

So I guess K will shoot P by accident at the end of the fight sequence.......................khoon ki Holi...........quite poetic! He did promise to soak her in gulaal the night before!

Ya phir, it could be Radhe, who has  come for a revenge killing !!Wink.. or as I read somewhere ...It could be even Angadwa...resurrected from Dead..
No the E segment clearly said that at the end of the fight sequwnce K bullet will hit PConfused I think SBS

She is headed for martyrdom then Confused ..wonder how high Sax will jump..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulhussainramsodhakarn

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Ok...how is your birthday so far diiiiiiii???Embarrassed

Even I think it will be K who will accidentally shoot P or P would come in between when K is about to shoot R....and thus begins the transformation of KSmile....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Tanths ..here we go!!

March 24th

I didn't bother watching the first 4 mins..on adarsh and komal..so don't know what is happening there and don't care either..LOLLOL

S and Kesamma is becoming a team slowly..KN seems to have lost all love for his father and brother...he is slowly turning into a hardcore criminal with no love in his heart...I wonder why all of a sudden?...is it coz of kriya, he went to jail or has he had enough of the partiality shown towards K..or both or something else?? Confused

Having the flashbacks was a nice surpriseEmbarrassedBig smile...along with the Krishna krishna background...did u notice ..they used throughout the later part of the episode on everyone...Krishna, Pratigya, Tunna, Chandu, even radhe's friend got a bit as well LOLLOL

At Sangam scene flashback seems like a blooper or are we supposed to assume that Pratigya knows of everything K did during his courtship period??Confused

Finally Krishna...man...he was on a roll..no stopping him...anybody so much as looks at pratigya...he will burn those eyes...here toh Radha has fultoo tried to molest P....but I have to accept...the way he was beating radhe's friend was a bit brutal...but we can understand...

Now with the promo confirming that P will be shot...it will interesting to see how this affects K and kriya relationship...

In terms of acting...AB stood out, hands down ClapClapClapClap....and PG was good as well for me..Big smile

TANTHS IS THE BEST WinkTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---dhakarnhussainramsotanthya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

No the E segment clearly said that at the end of the fight sequwnce K bullet will hit PConfused I think SBS

She is headed for martyrdom then Confused ..wonder how high Sax will jump..Confused

jump  ! i have a feeling that prof will accuse K of trying to kill his precious daughter or even try to ward him off the hospital saying all horrible things Angry Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---....Poojie....tanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

jump  ! i have a feeling that prof will accuse K of trying to kill his precious daughter or even try to ward him off the hospital saying all horrible things Angry Cry

That is what I am worried about as well..the taunts from the saxenas DeadOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Ok...how is your birthday so far diiiiiiii???Embarrassed

Even I think it will be K who will accidentally shoot P or P would come in between when K is about to shoot R....and thus begins the transformation of KSmile....
I agree with you 100%.

Birthday okay so far...............I'm gonna give myself a treat and not cook today (Except for the Doodle) and Yazi and I will eat outside.............Will step out in a bit to get lunch.......no housework phor me!LOL

Go to top