Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 115)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by HamiSky

Seeing till the TN holi scene...I just felt a bitter heavy feeling in me.........
I donno about holi...in our place..few boys play n its mostly amongst them only.

the one thing that lingered in my mind was the way Thakurain defended the holi act of Radhe.
A girl who says I punished the guy who misbehaved with me will normally garner supporrt n sympathy but SDS did not have the least inclination that she herself is a woman n that how uncalling it would be for a woman to have beeen touched untowardly by a stranger man.

She called it a tradition n fully justified the act.
why?

Is it purely because of hatred towards P or is this the mindset of most women like SDS who is conveniently convinced with these traditions...

I can forgive Thakurain in my court but not Sax Dadi..she is a home wrecker..can easily add fuel to fire that is already spreading wildly..n destroying the peace of the family,.n she does taht effortlessly... I have not seen or heard an elderly character with such a pathetic character....

For a person like me who ahs jsut heard that holi is festiva of colours....just that... this episode is seriously n clearly showed the other side of the coin.

purely MHO, but Amma not only hates P but also entirely acquiesces to a male dominated society where women have to shut up and put up.

Amma used this as a weapon in sanctioning and encouraging the abuse singly upon P, having removed Kesar from the equation.

P was dead right when she said Amma herself would know only too well what is done in the name of merriment ,and when merriment is used as an excuse for disgusting and lewd conduct by men upon women.

In answer to your question then Hami, no, - Amma is not convinced by the tradition - she doesnt have the balls to challenge it, but used it as a means to an end in order to humilliate her DIL.

Amma should not be forgiven in any court.

I dont rate the Sax Dadi any way near as mean - she's an old hag, and not atypical to many others- but her intent is completely different.
Amma is hellbent on destroying P and bringing her down - I really dont think you can say Sax Dadi even with all her idiocies has any way near the same low level intent...Smile

Hi MMGHug

Did Samar get his daily hug from Mera maa yet?Big smile  He is such a cutie pie, love his baby cheeks.  Awwwwww!  Does he talk a lot yet?Big smile

Coming to MKAP yesterday Amma's behavior sealed it ..............she like KN will be a puppet in society's hands.  For a moment there when Prats showed her the blood on her wrist, she seemed like she was confused but that didn't last long.  Made me wonder if she'd apply the same rules of society if her Komaliya was the recipient of such lewd attention.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---hussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Congrats on the color change Sheena .............

IF finally acknowledges what we've always known......... you are a dazzling Star

PartyClapDancingThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulcorvetteMERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Hey mera!Hug

Samar has had his daily dose of Meramai ki mamta!!!Heart

The problem is that the rest have also come for some sugar too now!!! Ee ka suru kar diya bey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Amma type women exist alright, the sort that are bullied themselves and rather than change for the next generation, they feel it is their turn to exact the same crap on the younger, modern, and no-nonsense DIL, whom they are probably secretly intimidated by......

power is a terrible thing in the wrong hands.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---MERARAIhussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

IF finally acknowledges what we've always known......... you are a dazzling Star

Thumbs Up

Thanks Yemi.....HugHugHug

I am actually blushing...EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulcorvette---Yemi---hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

PartyClapDancingThumbs Up

yeah  congrta star.....................ClapClapLOLLOLLOL  party sharty milegii humlogo ko.....?EmbarrassedTongueWinkLOLLOLLOL

Alwayshopefulhussainramso-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Thumbs Up

yeah  congrta star.....................LOL  party sharty milegii humlogo ko.....?LOL

Party toh LUD hoti hai har rooj...Wahi celebrate karo.....TongueBig smile....But thanks, Paro...Hug

corvettePragati.Thussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Thumbs Up

yeah  congrta star.....................LOL  party sharty milegii humlogo ko.....?LOL

Party toh LUD hoti hai har rooj...Wahi celebrate karo.....TongueBig smile....But thanks, Paro...Hug

congo shongo pongo dongo rongo.....if I saythe next one it'll be rude!LOL

Congrats Sheeny baby on your Holi-esque colour change!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Alwayshopefulhussainramso-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Hey mera!Hug

Samar has had his daily dose of Meramai ki mamta!!!Heart

The problem is that the rest have also come for some sugar too now!!! Ee ka suru kar diya bey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Amma type women exist alright, the sort that are bullied themselves and rather than change for the next generation, they feel it is their turn to exact the same crap on the younger, modern, and no-nonsense DIL, whom they are probably secretly intimidated by......

power is a terrible thing in the wrong hands.....

Wonderful! Give all three babuas Mera's mighty, marvellous hugs. Hug
Got to give at least SAAT hugs a day na?WinkLOL

Will POPS drop this issue like a rotten potato or will it become yet another issue in the cracking of the Kriya marriage?Ermm

LOL

Go to top