Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 109)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

MARCH  20th

As maha episodes go..it kept  to its trend ..It was extended with interesting  flashes  far and in between.. strecheeeeeddddddddddddd

With KRIYA chemistry going down and down [ could one of the reason be the increasing comfort level of Arhan And Pooja ] ...Their scenes are not having the desired impact  ...If the bedroom scene showed us two actor acting out the part listlessly..the walk around the fire segment  was done listlessly ..and the kitchen scene...I liked K applying colors on Amma  ...Did he also apply colors on Pratigya ..Don't remember ...and That states the state of Kriya magic.. I accept that I enjoyed K n amma more than KP...bu for me Kriya n their magic are still very much intact.

The fabled Kriya magic is  floundering and diminishing...give them strong scenes to restore the magic .. I completely agree...thye need more meaningful scenes where they talk..converse..pour their hearts out.

Loved Amma wrathfully calling her Hubby Old man ..reminded of long and loving couple ...and also Pratigya preventing Krishna from drinking Bhang..it was quite comical touch...

The point of interest was T shouting.. forgive us Bhabhi for aiding Krishna in his lies ...will this turn into full blown confession in front of everybody .. :-)

Second was the resurrection  of fatal fascination for  Aarushi  in shakhti's Heart ...Tanth..u know wat I feel about this...Dead

Third , The open bonding of S S and Adarsh  ...loved the vinegary look that Shyamu gives  on seeing this sight .. My primary point of interest yday. :-)

Negatives,

What was the purpose of the sari, since he did not cover his face and would prolly hamper him, if he were to engage in the task he had come to.

Pratigya is a EDUCATED, INTELLIGENT, SOPHISTICATED girl ..why make her mouth a stupid line ..Her asking why Aarushi did not come ...was  a very foolish one ..

How did Shakthi manage to go and comeback from Mumfordganj to Tn without being missed or noticed.

what happened to the audible tone when Krishna mouth's "maine kya jhoot bola bey "..if u notice..there will be silence in that part..

ENJOYED :

SS inviting the pure  vegetarians Sax's to have Non Veg Food ..

Adarsh saying that he was fed up of his father's principles

Krishna enquiring in amazement as to why he should not drink Bhang

Komal  drawing  Mooch and Daadi on Adarsh' s face

Acting wise ..Anupam and Ashmita share honors..

it was gratifying to see Kesmma toning down on her gestures  ..

Second day : Koi Arhan ke Baal khaato !!

esp bold... he started luking as someone who badly needs a shower. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteFilza.MERARAI....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Hey Sathya, hey gang!!!

You got it dead right - Kruya for me deffo seem to have lost their irresistable formula.....they looked like they'd really rather be somewhere else.....what is amazing is that if they are good actors they should rock generally and then really rock, if not sizzle,  when together.

Now however I am wondering what it is that makes them sizzle, coz they were so sort of fake and flat yesterday in their scenes together....
Krishna colouring him Mum and bhabi was cute! Sorry but the Kriya imaginary dance scene left a lot to be desired as well for me.....and I am so sad to have to say so.....
Krishna - better keep that thought in your head mate if that's the best you can imagine!!!

I thought Komal looked beautiful with her white sari and open hair - she really looked fresh and lovely!

When Adarsh laughed at himself in the mirror - his laugh is what made me laugh - not what he saw - as that, was an improvement!!!

SS is the only Thakur that seems to be fully enjoying the celebrations - wonderful viewing!

The wonder is AB is good when he is with  Ashmita , Anupam ..but the scenes with PG tend to go down and looks unconvincing ...

Krishna has begun to look like a jaded, world weary ,  tired, exhausted and dimwit ..Gone is the vitality, the passion, vibrancy  and the sharp wit ...

Agree, Adarsh's laugh was the funny thing rather than the actual drawing ..but it was quite Un-Adarsh ...also loved the posture of Komal in that scene ..

Wonder how Monica felt, when Adarsh was Chasing  Komal..

Also liked the entry of Shakthi's  carbon Copy ...Good acting ..Nothing overdone..everything in the eye and intonation ..will make for a pleasant watch ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI....Poojie....

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hello all the Diiiiiiii's and friendsHug

well...I usually do not comment on this thread as I dont think my reviews are that meaningfulOuchLOLLOL and most of the time I almost FF the whole episode except for Kriya and SS and sometimes rest of the thakurs...u know apni gadi ek hi patri par chalti hai jiska final destination hai KRIYA....and somehow I dont think their chemistry is fizzling outConfused...offcourse its not good as before but I think it has to do with the content they have been given to work with...I mean I like their few second eye lock  in night during holi fire...well it wasnt romantic but as per current track...it wasnt meant to beConfusedUnhappy...their kitchen scene was ok but I absolutely love their scene with T and CClapLOL...regarding their dance...it was totally camera angle and director's fault...as it was so visible that they have combined two diff. takes...coz sometime P's pallu was open and in some shots it was pinned...it looked like they edited their rehearsal and shoot together and put it there for the hack of it....but towards the end, when they both started to dance...they looked fantastic together...smiling and happyDay DreamingEmbarrassed

well...I might be biased as them just standing together usually does it for meEmbarrassed but I think if given potential content, they can still set the screen on fireBlushing IMO....remember the shot when P was telling T and C that I can leave K with you only if you dont let him drink...the side angle of K and P...they looked beautiful together...TongueEmbarrassed

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 21 March 2011 at 8:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhanki-BugsBunny----Yemi---Filza.HamiSkybabithajhussainramso....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Hey Sathya, hey gang!!!

You got it dead right - Kruya for me deffo seem to have lost their irresistable formula.....they looked like they'd really rather be somewhere else.....what is amazing is that if they are good actors they should rock generally and then really rock, if not sizzle,  when together.

Now however I am wondering what it is that makes them sizzle, coz they were so sort of fake and flat yesterday in their scenes together....
Krishna colouring him Mum and bhabi was cute! Sorry but the Kriya imaginary dance scene left a lot to be desired as well for me.....and I am so sad to have to say so.....
Krishna - better keep that thought in your head mate if that's the best you can imagine!!!

I thought Komal looked beautiful with her white sari and open hair - she really looked fresh and lovely!

When Adarsh laughed at himself in the mirror - his laugh is what made me laugh - not what he saw - as that, was an improvement!!!

SS is the only Thakur that seems to be fully enjoying the celebrations - wonderful viewing!

The wonder is AB is good when he is with  Ashmita , Anupam ..but the scenes with PG tend to go down and looks unconvincing ...

Krishna has begun to look like a jaded, world weary ,  tired, exhausted and dimwit ..Gone is the vitality, the passion, vibrancy  and the sharp wit ...

Agree, Adarsh's laugh was the funny thing rather than the actual drawing ..but it was quite Un-Adarsh ...also loved the posture of Komal in that scene ..

Also liked the entry of Shakthi's  carbon Copy ...Good acting ..Nothing overdone..everything in the eye and intonation ..will make for a pleasant watch ..

Scenes with PG is repetitive and of the same vain....Pratigya as the leader and Krishna as the follower...There is nothing fresh in the relationship at all between them or something different and new...With others the scenes look fresh is because there is something new to watch...

Me think the CVs have lost interest in the character and dont have any intention to revive it and are content with what they are showing and dont want to make any changes or improvement no matter how much we demand..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hey Sathya, hey gang!!!

@ bold: di...when I saw him...he looked very familiar and after thinking hard...I remembered that he was one of the potential dulhas in Rakhi Ka SwaymwarDeadLOLLOL.....and there was a big controversy about him...but yeah...he acted well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Hey Sathya, hey gang!!!

@ bold: di...when I saw him...he looked very familiar and after thinking hard...I remembered that he was one of the potential dulhas in Rakhi Ka SwaymwarDeadLOLLOL.....and there was a big controversy about him...but yeah...he acted well

ShockedDeadOuchLOL..having said that..he acted well...

Ouch

Alwayshopeful

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Hey Sathya, hey gang!!!

LOL..having said that..he acted well...

Ouch

Exactly PoojaOuchOuchLOLLOLLOL

....Poojie....

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Hey Sathya, hey gang!!!

Kulvi di...ur PP is amazing.........his smile is so darn cute...chhoti si naak ko chadake...aur aankhe narrow kar ke kaa badiya smile diya hai...EmbarrassedTongue...he is adorable...his name is Samar...right?Confused

corvette

Go to top