Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 101)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

Mar 17 2011

Eldest in the home bring positive viibes ..
but at GH..dadi...of so-called educated family..does everythng n anythng to break the family...ruin relationships....the char is pathetic....

Kesar - her mom scene seemed to never end....stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhed one...

The only thing that excited us in yday's epsode hapnd at the tail end of today's episode..n the show for the day ended there....

n yet another precap pf KP.....

Do CVs expect us to get fooled this time around as well??

Quite Succinct and well Put, Hams

Dadi is not needed at all ...any noutanki Aarushi  can do..nainaji can egg her on..

my only gripe with Kesmma is the air time n modulation ..she is a capable actor..she is new..reduce her air time until she settles into her character ..

otherwise I am not disappointed ..infact  that massage was quite suggestive..If haunch is correct than Prolly ..Avatar change for Kesar ...Kesmma filling her head and turning her away from P 

Since  The magic has  been lost for me..i am not bothered about KRIYA  ..whether they r shown or not shown..

Yes..I agree with wat u say about Kesamma...her air tme shud be reduced. But then Arhaan is busy with other show..we can hardly expect that to happen.

@bold ..interesting..

Kriya...as Sheena pointed out...they are show once in a blue moon..n most of the times their scenes together...are forced...they are helpless,
CVs are failing patheticallly to take full use of their lead pair who have naturally good chemistry.

MKAP does not run around Arhan Alone..

can get SS into action or  Thakurain and Shakthi combo or they can show growing distances between Adarsh and Sax ..cos with the grey shade..Ankit is actually making a feeble impact..

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Mar 17

A worthy Episode , A fully deserving candidate  of something equivalent to raspberry Award..This episode should be archived for posterity and made available  at all  Drama schools with an emphasis on how not to Direct a episode ..an example of poor screen play , script ...An episode which if compared with a slowest moving snail will appear to drag far behind the snail.

So true!!Clap Concentrating on characters who dont have special place in viewers hearts..

The scene open with eldest member, a candle holder for education getting petty and vengeful ..Any woman is supposed to be a nurturer , a uniter of discordant family member's..but here we get a woman in her twilight years trying to  stymie a budding relationship , a weak bond by her silly tantrum.Does not she realize that the ultimate loss will be her's ...

It only showed that no matter the education, no matter ur pseudo Sanskaar  or principles, no matter ur piety ..A flawed person , A bigoted person will remain so  forever ...Dadi demanded that Komal apologise ..Why ??  If looked at it from a telescope ..knowing Komal's volatile temper , Aarushi purposely holds her hands ..An action that can be construed as hostile by the hot tempered Komal..and on top of that Aarushi ridicules  her own Bhabhi  by pointing out her illiteracy  ..that too in front of Kids..will any one put up with it ..

What I dont get is that when the Saxes claim to believe in worshiping books then why not suggest to Komal and take interest in teaching Komal the basics..As they say Charity Begins at Home but for the Saxes Charity is more to outside people and since they've not accepted Komal as there own, why should they bother in teaching the benefits of education...

Second , it never was Komal's intention to hurt Aarushi, she meant to push her off ..but never intended to hurt her ..and the Sax women raising a Cain over this appears very small minded ..

It is the same way they behaved in the restaurant...I mean where is the progression in their characters...As a viewer it is frustrating to watch such educated prejudiced woman and yet no one questioning on their behaviour..Why is it that serial is stuck on educated people teaching everything and never them learning from anything... 

I would say, let Komal not apologize, Adarsh lose his temper  n give it to his parents with special attention on Aarushi ..and Dadi can get  all the apology she wants in afterlife..

I say she is an attention seeker and wanted everyone to run after her...Just leave her alone and she herself would ask for food and water when she has come down from her high horse and silliness..

Regarding Kesmma... A good actor but needs to work on her modulation's and expresssion..tends to go overboard or the expression she puts on is sometimes not in sync with the dialogue...since it is just 2 days ...I am willing to W&W ...At least she is much better than the Mathur's ...and Sax's any given day...My request is give her less air time..let her character grow over time..by giving her non stop ,,u will only  make us dislike her more...

Kesmma needs to be given less time and less dialogues as her comedy is limited to small dosage...Her presence should at least bring the tracks forward and not remain in a rut..

Will she be that brain that will break up Thakur Unity ..The way she is fawning on Shakthi n SS ..There is a probability of this happening ..and the way Kesar meekly obeyed also denotes that Kesar could change  Camp ..well if the CV's take it this way..it will make interesting watch..for I always felt that Kesar was the dangerous one ..

The So called chemistry between KRIYA seems to be waning [strictly my POV]  ..They now look like 2 actors playing the role and playing very well ..it would be good ..if you re motivate them ..

It does not help that they give one scene to them and concentrate on the nautakis of others...By the time the Precap scene came I wanted to switch the TV off as we had already seen this scene the night before...

Is it my imagination or Has Pooja Put on weight   [ or is it her blouse]..whatever it is , rectify it please ..and why does she appear blue sometimes [overmakeup ??]

Have promised myself that I will not rant n Rave ...so will stop now...But  ..

Absolutely....It would have been better had they shown what happens to  Adarsh or the growing nexus between SS n  Adarsh ..instead we  are saddled with a bigoted Dadi  ..who  without any second thoughts  spits venom ...If Komal had to beg forgiveness for pushing Aarushi..then by the same token , would it be inappropriate of Amma , in expecting P to fall at her feet..Looking   From Amma's POV..here was her BD ..all broken down ..and nursing her wounds quietly , when a young woman , who has no business in meddling in other people's life  , goes about and brings a police to  arrest ..what was essentially a Ghar ka mamla , has turned to Ghar ka beizzat ..and Amma would be having a hissy fit ///quite natural for her to expect Pratigya to apologize..since it is her hubby's food that she is eating, her huuby's money that clothes her, her hubby's house that shelters her ...

and again Why should Komal beg forgiveness..as she correctly pointed out..it takes 2 hands to clap...It was Aarushi who first got physical and Komal retaliated ...  and as Komal said it quite succintly, it does hurt when ppl say u r uneducated and bumpkin..when Aarushi said that , I actually wanter Komal to come up with the Shakthi blunder and ask how did education help her in her decision making in this instance...but then we do know that Sax are the fav's of CV's...

Will Adarsh remain the golden boy or will he turn the protector of Komal ....hope they deal with him and not Dadi...

I think it is much easier to concentrate on uneducated people and social evils than to look in the mirror....The CVs are afraid of their own Mann Ki Awaaz that education does not make a person...

My own grandmother is uneducated but yet she is a wealth of knowledge...Till recently she was independent, strong willed and if I am blunt far stronger than Pratigya...Her only regret is that she did not finish her education because of personal reasons...What I am trying to say is despite me being educated I have learned a lot from her as person and learned never to be prejudice against anyone....

Adarsh will never protect Komal....He will be the first to blame her for his predicament and then turn on her with the rest of the clan in tow...Never trust him to protect his wife...He will only protect because he is grateful to SS for his promotion....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteHamiSkyhussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

I think it is much easier to concentrate on uneducated people and social evils than to look in the mirror....The CVs are afraid of their own Mann Ki Awaaz that education does not make a person...

My own grandmother is uneducated but yet she is a wealth of knowledge...Till recently she was independent, strong willed and if I am blunt far stronger than Pratigya...Her only regret is that she did not finish her education because of personal reasons...What I am trying to say is despite me being educated I have learned a lot from her as person and learned never to be prejudice against anyone....

Adarsh will never protect Komal....He will be the first to blame her for his predicament and then turn on her with the rest of the clan in tow...Never trust him to protect his wife...He will only protect because he is grateful to SS for his promotion....

I would not say so...they showed a educated criminal Aman ..IMO the CV's in their desire to maintain a balance are blindly refusing to shine the torch in Sax's thinking ...

It is quite true..Star ..Thoughts maketh a Human..even here I finds Sajjan Singh quite pragmatic and rational..Affectionate when needed, ruthless if it is needed ..and infintely wiser than P.

I never meant Adarsh will protect out of the goodness of his heart..just in self interest ..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Mar 17

A worthy Episode , A fully deserving candidate  of something equivalent to raspberry Award..This episode should be archived for posterity and made available  at all  Drama schools with an emphasis on how not to Direct a episode ..an example of poor screen play , script ...An episode which if compared with a slowest moving snail will appear to drag far behind the snail.

So true!!Clap Concentrating on characters who dont have special place in viewers hearts..

The scene open with eldest member, a candle holder for education getting petty and vengeful ..Any woman is supposed to be a nurturer , a uniter of discordant family member's..but here we get a woman in her twilight years trying to  stymie a budding relationship , a weak bond by her silly tantrum.Does not she realize that the ultimate loss will be her's ...

It only showed that no matter the education, no matter ur pseudo Sanskaar  or principles, no matter ur piety ..A flawed person , A bigoted person will remain so  forever ...Dadi demanded that Komal apologise ..Why ??  If looked at it from a telescope ..knowing Komal's volatile temper , Aarushi purposely holds her hands ..An action that can be construed as hostile by the hot tempered Komal..and on top of that Aarushi ridicules  her own Bhabhi  by pointing out her illiteracy  ..that too in front of Kids..will any one put up with it ..

What I dont get is that when the Saxes claim to believe in worshiping books then why not suggest to Komal and take interest in teaching Komal the basics..As they say Charity Begins at Home but for the Saxes Charity is more to outside people and since they've not accepted Komal as there own, why should they bother in teaching the benefits of education...

Second , it never was Komal's intention to hurt Aarushi, she meant to push her off ..but never intended to hurt her ..and the Sax women raising a Cain over this appears very small minded ..

It is the same way they behaved in the restaurant...I mean where is the progression in their characters...As a viewer it is frustrating to watch such educated prejudiced woman and yet no one questioning on their behaviour..Why is it that serial is stuck on educated people teaching everything and never them learning from anything... 

I would say, let Komal not apologize, Adarsh lose his temper  n give it to his parents with special attention on Aarushi ..and Dadi can get  all the apology she wants in afterlife..

I say she is an attention seeker and wanted everyone to run after her...Just leave her alone and she herself would ask for food and water when she has come down from her high horse and silliness..

Regarding Kesmma... A good actor but needs to work on her modulation's and expresssion..tends to go overboard or the expression she puts on is sometimes not in sync with the dialogue...since it is just 2 days ...I am willing to W&W ...At least she is much better than the Mathur's ...and Sax's any given day...My request is give her less air time..let her character grow over time..by giving her non stop ,,u will only  make us dislike her more...

Kesmma needs to be given less time and less dialogues as her comedy is limited to small dosage...Her presence should at least bring the tracks forward and not remain in a rut..

Will she be that brain that will break up Thakur Unity ..The way she is fawning on Shakthi n SS ..There is a probability of this happening ..and the way Kesar meekly obeyed also denotes that Kesar could change  Camp ..well if the CV's take it this way..it will make interesting watch..for I always felt that Kesar was the dangerous one ..

The So called chemistry between KRIYA seems to be waning [strictly my POV]  ..They now look like 2 actors playing the role and playing very well ..it would be good ..if you re motivate them ..

It does not help that they give one scene to them and concentrate on the nautakis of others...By the time the Precap scene came I wanted to switch the TV off as we had already seen this scene the night before...

Is it my imagination or Has Pooja Put on weight   [ or is it her blouse]..whatever it is , rectify it please ..and why does she appear blue sometimes [overmakeup ??]

Absolutely....It would have been better had they shown what happens to  Adarsh or the growing nexus between SS n  Adarsh ..instead we  are saddled with a bigoted Dadi  ..who  without any second thoughts  spits venom ...If Komal had to beg forgiveness for pushing Aarushi..then by the same token , would it be inappropriate of Amma , in expecting P to fall at her feet..Looking   From Amma's POV..here was her BD ..all broken down ..and nursing her wounds quietly , when a young woman , who has no business in meddling in other people's life  ,

Pratigya is not meddling in other peoples business..........she is doing what is right...........correcting a wrong.........if every individual will be selfish and don't care what's happening around him in the world and to the mankind , then what would become of the world............if every person just pass along when an accident happens or when he sees someone hitting his wife brutally, or a girl being raped, or someone being murdered be it whatever reason, where stands the humanity............what is the value of  human life if u can't help the needy at the right place and time...........oh, u must wait till the man/women/child begs for ur help, and most importantly u must ask them whether they need ur help or not before making urself a fool , is that the philosophy of mankind?...............if mother Teressa chooses to ignore every child thrown in a dustbin, what would have happened?  why r we repeatedly seeing court meddling in some cases ? can't the court leave the victims alone? why r we hearing of many persons who complains  against atrocities happening in their colony or locality or even in their neighbors house......why can't they leave the society to whatever is happening and be selfish and mind ones own business........? no, bec good men/women can't sit back and relax when wrong is happening in front of their eyes........they will react in a way which seems appropriate to them otherwise the whole point of mankind is lost goes about and brings a police to  arrest ..what was essentially a Ghar ka mamla , has turned to Ghar ka beizzat ..and Amma would be having a hissy fit ///quite natural for her to expect Pratigya to apologize  ofcourse and we saw pratigya doing as she was told even though she didn't do anything wrong on calling the police .. amma killed a child in a women's womb ! ! !  since it is her hubby's food that she is eating, her huuby's money that clothes her, her hubby's house that shelters her ... 

And pratigya going against the one who is feeding and dressing her......we all see how many cases r registered with parents torturing/abusing their children and owners their maid servants......so what should these people do......? Children should not open their mouth bec its ur parents who r torturing u ........they have every right to do so , bec they brought u into the world, they give u food shelter ........and ofcourse the servants r not to raise a voice in protest to whatever atrocities they r subjected to , why bec they r ue masters, they provide u food and shelter ............Ouch

and again Why should Komal beg forgiveness..as she correctly pointed out..it takes 2 hands to clap...It was Aarushi who first got physical and Komal retaliated ...  and as Komal said it quite succintly, it does hurt when ppl say u r uneducated and bumpkin..when Aarushi said that , I actually wanter Komal to come up with the Shakthi blunder and ask how did education help her in her decision making in this instance...but then we do know that Sax are the fav's of CV's...

As for arushi , she only tried to stop komal when she was literally dragging a child by hand .........wouldn't anyone do it? Arushi didn't attack komal when komal was sleeping or was having fun..................komal should ask for forgiveness from the children for ruining their books and manhandling them

Will Adarsh remain the golden boy or will he turn the protector of Komal ....hope they deal with him and not Dadi...

Edited by dhakarn - 18 March 2011 at 6:55am

Alwayshopeful

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

I would not say so...they showed a educated criminal Aman ..IMO the CV's in their desire to maintain a balance are blindly refusing to shine the torch in Sax's thinking ...

It is quite true..Star ..Thoughts maketh a Human..even here I finds Sajjan Singh quite pragmatic and rational..Affectionate when needed, ruthless if it is needed ..and infintely wiser than P.

I never meant Adarsh will protect out of the goodness of his heart..just in self interest ..Big smile

Aman was a blur on the CVs part....The educated Saxes have not even reflected on the deception of Aman and his respectability..Their education arrogance is still intact and never admitted what a lucky escape their daughter had....

Edited by starlight123 - 18 March 2011 at 7:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefula_uma

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Cant  believe I wasted a precious 20 mins of my life watching this drivel....

First off this Kesar ki mai - what a wasted opportunity! 

You know there was real scope here; Kesar's character, that of a quiet, cultured albeit obedient bahu could have had a mai just like her, someone with an air of dignified serenity, a mai overwhelmed to see her daughter who she hadnt seen for ages, a tender, loving character...

instead we get this excuse for a comedian.....rubbish!

Would it have done the show any harm if the mai was a decent character? 
Or is it the case that this would have detracted from the most important characters in the show......like the Saxena family!Dead Give me a break!

Finally Krishna.....this character is being compromised seriously

Yeah we all know he is a lazy scumbag, but you know when difficult situations come up, situations of conflict, more often than not he always goes on his walks on that bloody dusty windy road and  takes his time to think about stuff.....before reaching conclusions

What we are seeing now though is not right...he clearly has a troubled conscience, is struggling to maintain any poise because he is aware of his wrongdoings but rather than introspect, take some time out to consider his next steps, he is shown in the pre-cap to tell P she has to be a homemaker and not an earner

Not good, for many reasons, but most because it defies the Krishna that always sides with what is right. P kept to her side of the bargain, but K appears to be going back on it. I really dont like this Krishna, because this zidd on his part of P needing to be home doing chores makes him weak and feeble in my eyes, when we know he is strong and has been a real dhaal for P, whenever P speaks sense, he backs her, supports her

But this Krishna is a wimp and not very likeable at all...

The balance at the TNs needs to be redressed - too many idiots and grey-shaded characters, not enough good guys or neutrals.....

I'm cool with K and P being at loggerheads, but I also want to see characters develop and K has done more than P in this regard, so please stop K going backwards again....

Join The club , MMG ...

@ Bold..agree

a_uma

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Mar 17

Absolutely....It would have been better had they shown what happens to  Adarsh or the growing nexus between SS n  Adarsh ..instead we  are saddled with a bigoted Dadi  ..who  without any second thoughts  spits venom ...If Komal had to beg forgiveness for pushing Aarushi..then by the same token , would it be inappropriate of Amma , in expecting P to fall at her feet..Looking   From Amma's POV..here was her BD ..all broken down ..and nursing her wounds quietly , when a young woman , who has no business in meddling in other people's life  ,

Pratigya is not meddling in other peoples business..........she is doing what is right...........correcting a wrong.........if every individual will be selfish and don't care what's happening around him in the world and to the mankind , then what would become of the world............if every person just pass along when an accident happens or when he sees someone hitting his wife brutally, or a girl being raped, or someone being murdered be it whatever reason, where stands the humanity............what is the value of  human life if u can't help the needy at the right place and time...........oh, u must wait till the man/women/child begs for ur help, and most importantly u must ask them whether they need ur help or not before making urself a fool , is that the philosophy of mankind?...............if mother Teressa chooses to ignore every child thrown in a dustbin, what would have happened?  why r we repeatedly seeing court meddling in some cases ? can't the court leave the victims alone? why r we hearing of many persons who complains  against atrocities happening in their colony or locality or even in their neighbors house......why can't they leave the society to whatever is happening and be selfish and mind ones own business........? no, bec good men/women can't sit back and relax when wrong is happening in front of their eyes........they will react in a way which seems appropriate to them otherwise the whole point of mankind is lost goes about and brings a police to  arrest ..what was essentially a Ghar ka mamla , has turned to Ghar ka beizzat ..and Amma would be having a hissy fit ///quite natural for her to expect Pratigya to apologize  ofcourse and we saw pratigya doing as she was told even though she didn't do anything wrong on calling the police .. amma killed a child in a women's womb ! ! !  since it is her hubby's food that she is eating, her huuby's money that clothes her, her hubby's house that shelters her ... 

And pratigya going against the one who is feeding and dressing her......we all see how many cases r registered with parents torturing/abusing their children and owners their maid servants......so what should these people do......? Children should not open their mouth bec its ur parents who r torturing u ........they have every right to do so , bec they brought u into the world, they give u food shelter ........and ofcourse the servants r not to raise a voice in protest to whatever atrocities they r subjected to , why bec they r ue masters, they provide u food and shelter ............Ouch

As for arushi , she only tried to stop komal when she was literally dragging a child by hand .........wouldn't anyone do it? Arushi didn't attack komal when komal was sleeping or was having fun..................komal should ask for forgiveness from the children for ruining their books and manhandling them

Dhakarn,

There is something in correcting the wrong but there is also showing to be responsible in correcting the wrong...You never, and I mean never take the abused back to the abuser after a complaint is made......This is not showing the right way but highlighting the wrong...For women to take a stand they should be aware of the various options available to them...Here they showed nothing in helping women but made them as clueless as before...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Cant  believe I wasted a precious 20 mins of my life watching this drivel....

First off this Kesar ki mai - what a wasted opportunity! 

You know there was real scope here; Kesar's character, that of a quiet, cultured albeit obedient bahu could have had a mai just like her, someone with an air of dignified serenity, a mai overwhelmed to see her daughter who she hadnt seen for ages, a tender, loving character...

instead we get this excuse for a comedian.....rubbish!

Would it have done the show any harm if the mai was a decent character? 
Or is it the case that this would have detracted from the most important characters in the show......like the Saxena family!Dead Give me a break!

Finally Krishna.....this character is being compromised seriously

Yeah we all know he is a lazy scumbag, but you know when difficult situations come up, situations of conflict, more often than not he always goes on his walks on that bloody dusty windy road and  takes his time to think about stuff.....before reaching conclusions

What we are seeing now though is not right...he clearly has a troubled conscience, is struggling to maintain any poise because he is aware of his wrongdoings but rather than introspect, take some time out to consider his next steps, he is shown in the pre-cap to tell P she has to be a homemaker and not an earner

Not good, for many reasons, but most because it defies the Krishna that always sides with what is right. P kept to her side of the bargain, but K appears to be going back on it. I really dont like this Krishna, because this zidd on his part of P needing to be home doing chores makes him weak and feeble in my eyes, when we know he is strong and has been a real dhaal for P, whenever P speaks sense, he backs her, supports her

But this Krishna is a wimp and not very likeable at all...

The balance at the TNs needs to be redressed - too many idiots and grey-shaded characters, not enough good guys or neutrals.....

I'm cool with K and P being at loggerheads, but I also want to see characters develop and K has done more than P in this regard, so please stop K going backwards again....

Kulvi, MMG!Hug

Miss you beta!  Now now don't be so shy, let it all out. Tongue

Love what you had to say.  I am loving the loggerhead lovers now. Even when you read a romance the best part is always the conflict and both of them on their own ego trips, giving each other the cold shoulder, woman playing with his emotional balance and driving him nuts.

Right now Prats's silent treatment and telling him off even after he said SAARIIIIII is confusing the heck out of him and he is under a lot of pressure for his life's mission is being threatened........loving Prats and having her trust him implicitly. Baba ka band baj gaya.........but the worst of it comes on Sunday and the next week.

in addition to Loving prats..in fact more than that is that his ego is getting dented and his charm failing to work  ...

Go to top