Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

No ..He should not leave the show bec TRP is tanking ..but yes we must not object if  he decides to leave  if they persistently sideline him  ..Just  let us think of ourself ..we are working in an MNC ..this is our first job..we are excited , happy we think that now  we will get to practice what all we learnt in the college ..we begin to work enthusiastically ..Days pass..and we realize gradually that the MNC is bypassing us ..gving interesting and challenging projects to other's ..you r being asked to be part of the team inspite of having the ability to lead the team and finish the project successfully..just at this juncture , u get an offer from another MNC ..challenging ur talents,ur skills ..which one will you choose ??

His PR Skills definitely needs improvement

@ bold, exactly what i am saying... and that its just not morally right...  

agree with the rest, i will go with the offer of course πŸ˜³ 
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Filza.T

i do not exactly remember but i guess this was reported by Sbs....  in that same segment of theirs in which they had said he verbally abused their lady reporter they also mentioned  'AB likes to boss around on the sets and that is the reason he does not gets along well with others'  well, that's SBS talking...........i go with AS and PG, who works with him and has constantly maintained that he is a shy, introvert, prankster.........

@ bold, that means this view about him did indeed existed...as per the article it was created/propagated by some(read SBS)............so the view existed bec of such news.......πŸ˜• he needs to be more outspoken IMO... at least shall come and clarify when such things things are said about him... i am not a good judge of character , but from what i have read from his interviews and hear him talking to channels, i think he cares nothing about how the world sees him.........he is definitely not interested in promoting himself but yeah he is interested in making maximum of his stay at the industry........and also he has admitted that he has plans to do business and maybe he doesn't care what the glamor world thinks of him.........just my POV....i may be wrong..........but..........πŸ˜•

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

The show is at no4 according to SBS and that due to K employment track............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just would have loved to look at their faces when they decided to go with this..How gut wrenching it would have been ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Checked it...I missed u tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...reallyπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

How r u feeling now??πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š....doc ke pass jay ke sui lagvai lyo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Urai leyo humra MajaakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't even think about leaving the forum..............................tumra baghiar maja kaisy aye ga?πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Hii Sheena πŸ€—

i understand, my mom is exactly the same.... and she has always been the target of relatives who call her arrogant... 

i am just saying AB is a star he needs to be more friendly with his fans, at least, and interact with them more often... 

me too looking forward to his comedy show πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š 

He was not born into a filmy parivar..Filza..He is learning the ropes...Reserved people  prefer a firing squad rather than   talk to strange  people ..My own experience. ..
hussainramso thumbnail
You know Star I use to worry so much about what people thought about me I would keep quiet infront of everybody........................I wish i knew then what I know now. I'm the complete opposite of who I was 15 yrs ago.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Urai leyo humra MajaakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't even think about leaving the forum..............................tumra baghiar maja kaisy aye ga?πŸ€—

Kaise udayen,bey...Bandook se ya Bomb se ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Wow, Tanths, we are quite similar, it is uncanny........πŸ€—

Even I understand his attitude, somehow....I am by no means defending him or find him hot or anything...I think one misunderstands quietness and remaining quiet as arrogant...

Didn't you say ..that we are  twins separated by years ..πŸ€—

No..we are being matter of fact ...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Not Only you, Star...Even I was like that once upon a time..reserved,shy,Private    ..I would take ages to open up and talk thereby getting tagged as Arrogant,rude [I was  pretty straightforward ]  ..So can understand AB's attitude  ..and do feel for him

Birds of a feather...........and all thatπŸ˜‰.  Do you see how much we have in common at the Wise Women's Club? Forget the name tags, we know who we are and that's good enough for me. 

Tanths, you and shy don't belong in the same sentence anymore. You keep this forum jumping and jiving.πŸ˜ƒ
hussainramso thumbnail

Kaise udayen,bey...Bandook se ya Bomb se ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eeliyo hum aap kay makhan lagain aur aap humain goli say udanain kee soch rahi hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†