India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THIS ABOUT THE NEW PROMO (Page 2)

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Any thing can happen, I mean GHSP CVs have always given us the shocks of our lives.Shocked

So quit worrying guys, and take a chill pill, Never forget that this is just a show, so it's all fake, none of it's actually happening.
So just sit back and enjoy whatever the CVs are showing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by roshni19

the new CVs are blotching the very foundation of the special love that Maaneet share, the special bonding which even after that separation track was kept burning and strong.....their absolute and deep faith in each other, which makes their love so different than all the currently ongoing tracks on the screen now in any channel........ if the CVs attempt to play with that they will be taking out the air out of relationship.......
Yaar mere samaj mei nahi aata ki in all the serials some safe, peaceful periods are shown for the star couples, why do our Maaneet always have to  be ready for difficulties and hardships and impossible tracks 24*7 ????  And what is with this impossible baby track yaar,  which has put a plug on the wonderful chemistry of Maaneet??? when is it going to drain???And what with this new entry of a female character yaar, she has always played all -ve characters, why her??? do we really need any new villians???
       I have seen that Maaneet bonding have always blossomed from negativity . That come out with flying colors from every negative situation . So i think we will be able to see the strong burning relation of Maaneet in this week . 

Hope ur correct in ur assumption............... and surely hope the Cvs are having something along these in line for  us................... but i am seriously thinking how long they are going to go on putting one obstacle after another in Maneet's lives, yaar kabhi toh chain hone do.................... And now a new entry........god knows she will be -ve or +ve, she has always played -ve characters.............. i really wish she be +ve in the show...........
          Obstacles are part & parcel of life , so those will never end . This story is journey about Geet's life which is like the game Snakes & Ladder .

khushi_4ever

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirnalini

Any thing can happen, I mean GHSP CVs have always given us the shocks of our lives.Shocked

So quit worrying guys, and take a chill pill, Never forget that this is just a show, so it's all fake, none of it's actually happening.
So just sit back and enjoy whatever the CVs are showing.
  Thumbs Up
         Hey i totally agree with you .

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

the new CVs are blotching the very foundation of the special love that Maaneet share, the special bonding which even after that separation track was kept burning and strong.....their absolute and deep faith in each other, which makes their love so different than all the currently ongoing tracks on the screen now in any channel........ if the CVs attempt to play with that they will be taking out the air out of relationship.......
Yaar mere samaj mei nahi aata ki in all the serials some safe, peaceful periods are shown for the star couples, why do our Maaneet always have to  be ready for difficulties and hardships and impossible tracks 24*7 ????  And what is with this impossible baby track yaar,  which has put a plug on the wonderful chemistry of Maaneet??? when is it going to drain???And what with this new entry of a female character yaar, she has always played all -ve characters, why her??? do we really need any new villians???
actually u r right
       I have seen that Maaneet bonding have always blossomed from negativity . That come out with flying colors from every negative situation . So i think we will be able to see the strong burning relation of Maaneet in this week . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19khushi_4ever

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hey roshni... even i thought the same... maan can never suspect geet and he knows very well how much geet has faced trouble atrocities etc etc bcoz of dev....

he ll find out the truth and i hope after he knowing the truth he ll be happy tat geet can go to any extent to save her luv...

and hope to see geet maan s milan soon...

mausam19

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hope that all that u all predict will come true...But we can't say with the new CVs...Read that the new CV was from Ekta camp...Hope they don't turn this into a typical EK show.....Nothing whatsoever must come between this lovely jodi....Babaji kare inki jodi salamat rahe hamesha ke liye.......So lets just wait and watch the new twists and turns in GHSP

mausam19

Nanashka Newbie
Nanashka
Nanashka

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Translate to English please

New Promo - " Maan ask Geet jis insan se tum itni nafrat karti  thi usse itna milna kyu? itni hum dardi kyu? kyu Geet kyu? glass  broken back ground voice Dev ki vapsi kahi la na de Geet aur    Maan ke rishte me darar.
   Yahi dua he hamari salamat rahe Geet Maan ki jodi. "

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanashka

Translate to English please

New Promo - " Maan ask Geet jis insan se tum itni nafrat karti  thi usse itna milna kyu? itni hum dardi kyu? kyu Geet kyu? glass  broken back ground voice Dev ki vapsi kahi la na de Geet aur    Maan ke rishte me darar.
   Yahi dua hai hamari salamat rahe Geet Maan ki jodi. "

New Promo - " Maan ask Geet , " Why do you meet that person when you him so much ? why so much of softness towards him ? Why Geet why ? glass  broken back ground voice hope the return of Dev does not cause the break up of Geet Maan's relation .
   we all wish that long live Geet & Maan as a Couple .  "  

See i have tried to translate word to word , i apologise if i have made any mistake .  

Go to top