Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Naku's Call, Epilogue, pg32,note on pg 33 (Page 32)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Epilogue

Vikas who was hiding and watching them, could feel tears pricking his eyes, Oh god, men don't cry, he thought wiping them but he saw that both Dutta and Nakusha were wiping each other's tears''the end'.

++++

Epilogue

Mr & Mrs Patil were sitting on their terrace on a winter afternoon. While Mr Patil was practicing his chess, Mrs Patil was knitting, when a ball flew from down below and smashed a tub'

Mr Patil looked up to his wife and asked calmly'.kitna no.

Mrs Patil smiled, maine ginna chhor diya'

Just then a female voice from below asked'Keya toota?

Nakusha, aur ek gaya, Mrs Patil promptly replied ignoring Mr Patil signals to keep quiet'

Kaunsa?

Yellow and maroon Dahlia, tumhara favourite wala'she informed, while Mr Patil covered his ears with his hands'

Areh yeh Chhotu Nakusha went to the lawn to pull the ears of her son, dekh kar nehi khel sakta, mera aur ek Dahlia ka tub tor diya, itna mushkil se maine isko ugaya'

Areh chhoro chhoro mera kaan ma, mai Vikas Dixit ka bhanja hu, Indian Opener, utna dekh kar cricket nehi khela jata'.

Aap bhi toh aisahi the, Mummy replied his twin sister, who was keeping the wickets'.

Ha ha Papa ko toh aapko pedh se utarkar shaadi karna para tha, isn't it Papa'Chhotu tried to release his ears'.

Dutta was bowling to his son, smiled and nodded in agreement'.

Woh baat dusri thi, tabh me chhoti thi, humlog gao me rehte the'Nakusha glared at Dutta'

Mummy, her daughter came and took the bat from her brother, humlog abhi chhote hai, khelke kudne ka umar hai, aur apne toh mamaji ko training karwaye and not to say about the times'..kiyu Papa, saach hai na, mummy'mamaji ki place me'.

So Dutta has told their children about her secrets, last night no wonder they did not let Nakusha enter their room when Dutta was telling them their bedtime stories'.

Areh tu to apna bap ki beti nikli'mujhe blackmail kar rahi hai....

Baap ka beti tu hu hi, nehi toh aap thori na hamare ma bante, aapko toh Papa se shaadi hi nehi karni thi...

Her son got impatient, chalo mummy baate chhoro, chhoti ko out karna hi hai while you do the bowling, I keep wickets'tabh se bar bar kiye ja rahi hai, phaltu me time waste'Papa aap Umpire ban jayo'..

While Nakusha went to take her runup, she stopped by Dutta, tucking the sari pallu in her waist, she muttered in undertone, sab bata diya bachcho ko, chalo raat ko maaja chakha ti hu'.

Dutta gave his trademark ear to ear smile and said, I will look forward to it, waise 10 saal me tumhara laath khate khate, abh bina laath ke toh mera needh hi puri nehi hoti, tour mai jata hu toh needh toot jati hai, something missing lagta hai'..

Areh mummy baate kam, action jaida, cried out chhotu'

Mr and Mrs Patil watched their family play cricket from above, clapping and cheering'

Dear Friends,

The servants of a joint family in a town in North of Bengal were sent out every morning to hunt down the daughter of the house during school time.  She was up on some tree or playing with her brothers and their friends.  While my grandmother was fed-up listening to complaints of the neighbours, beat her up whenever she got hold of her, my grandfather enjoyed her activities, specially when she beat up the boys.  Later when my mother got married at 19, became the bari bahu of my father's household (from the youngest child to bari bahu was quite a promotion), took over the strings of the household as my paternal grandmother became sick, later died, from doing the grocery to cooking to giving bath to my paternal grandfather when his nurse failed to turn up, my maternal grandmother during her visit to our house commented I never knew that my Khuku (means small girl in Bengali, my mother's nickname) will grow this big..no my mother does not have a twin brother or she played cricket at this level'I hope you enjoyed reading it while I enjoyed writing it, do leave your comments, Love Tin

P.S  Last but not the least, I must acknowledge that this story is somewhat based on a short story by Rabindranath Tagore, filmed by Satyajit Ray named Samapti, except for the tomboy, the boy gets married to somewhat against family wishes & the girl's desire and goes away to the city informing the girl, he will only be back once he receives her summon through her letter, the rest of the story is mine'in times of Rabindranath, Indians were not so cricket fanatics'.love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 17 March 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cArjunKiAshdivya17-7shally_myoyo2vikadesigirlkiran255NakushaPooja_219mIsHeZ.xLeandrablueopalMelodiousDreamsSophia21Prinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Reserved :)

Edited;;
Ekkksss she got twins.. boy and girlBig smile That's great...
LOL now its her turn to get annoyed when something breaksLOL Mrs Patil is sitting smiling while Nakku fumingLOL. Aww Chottu is so cute... playing cricket like his mum and uncle.. Hailaaa Vickas Dixit, Indian OpenerShocked.. Arree VaaaaahClap 
So Dutta told the kids everythingLOL Bless them.. blackmailing their mumLOL..
10 saal? Woahhh!! Even if he didnt like the kicks.. he had to get used to it.. bechara.. gets kicked in the middle of the night! I hope she doesnt take Vickas name atleastLOL
Such a perfect family with a perfect endingEmbarrassed I love this FF!
Cry You will write another FF soon na? Reading ur updates everyday before going to bed is a daily routineOuch Start another one soon.. PleaseeeeEmbarrassed
So this story is kinda mixed with real life and a movie and some of ur own ideas.. Wow.. thats great!! Awesome storyBig smile 

Edited by Sophia21 - 17 March 2011 at 8:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishmIsHeZ.x

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Tin,Smile

soch rahi hu ke kiya leekhu,
my word donot match up to the way you wrote the story
aap ke lekhne ka andaaz tou kuch munfarid hai
the epiloge was put together in a such a sweet wayBig smileClap

will miss u,, hope to see u with another oscar winningClap storyBig smile

Edited by yoyo2 - 18 March 2011 at 4:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Awww thats so sweet Jayati..two kids..aur woh bhi itne naughty...aw he broke the tub thing how cute! And Dutta told them everything..LOL..such a hayehaye coupleDay Dreaming
Oh ur mother..thats really sweet..so Nakusha in this is loosely based on her, na?
Thanks for this awesome FF, JayatiHug
It was really nice to be reading it!

Fishfish

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
aww such a sweet updat tin...ur ff gona be missd..plz write another 1...long 1 dis time  

Fishfish

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
hey  such  a  sweet  story  of  tasha  dear.............
but  u  finished  it  very  soooooooonConfused......y???????????????
anyways  i  enjoyed  it  very  well..................finishing  was amazing............

Fishfish

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Superb..........loved the ending and the epilogue tooo.......... will miss ur FF very much.......... plz keep writing............. Looking frwrd fr ur nxt FF........ Write sooooooon.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meeraashaFishfish

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
hey dear

very beautiful rpilogue
but you end ff so soon we haven't expect it
miss it 

so they had twins  very naughty like mother and father.
nice ending dear

thanks for such a beautiful ff

Fishfish

Go to top