Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
REALLY GOOD STORY;PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSILBLE THE NEXT PART
I REALYY WANT SAY SOMETHING TO YOU I HARDLY READ FF; YOU KNOW WHAT YESTERDAY MORNING I JUST READ YOUR INTRODUCTION  IN THAT FF (RAJ GHARANA); I FONUD IT INTRESTING BUUT DUE TO COLLEGE I COULDNOT  READ IT THATS WHY AFTER COMING BACK  HOME I READ YOOUR WHOLE FF TILL 11PM  MIDNIGHT THATS WHY I COUDNOT DO MY ENGLISH HOMEWORK; AND MY TEACHER ASKED ABOUT MY HOMEWORK AND JUST LIED TO HER THAT I DIDNT UNDERSTOOD IT, SHE WAS LITTLE SUPRISED BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS DONE MY HOMEWORKS.LOOK WHAT YOUR FF RAJ GHARANA HAD DONE TO ME😃Edited by rubal223 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!! Jayati is back in action.......... GR888 start.........Dutta in local train.............He is a casanova......... Vikas is a girl in disguise.........  reminded of Rani in Dil Bole Hadippa.............Continue sooooooooooooooon.......
2day morning missed ur FF ....... so read full Ek Duje Ke LIye -FF..........
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Tin, Nice start , keeping the world cup in mind.........will get to read your update everyday now...... Yipeeee......... !!

--Lalitha
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi jayati,

r u going to update this story daily? if not, then can u pls add me to ur PM list........

the story has a nice start......... pls continue asap.........

tc
divya
nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting.
She's the man + Dil Bole Hadippa!
Nice!!
Please update soon and do add me to the PM list!
Thanks
Take care
Nupur
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey TIn !
OMg awesome start ! i have read all ur Ss 
and throughly enjoyed them 
the story looks promising !
looking forward for next updaet :D
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey jayati
u wont believe how upset i was with the ending of Raj gharana..It was an awesome story..i used to look fwd to the next update as i had started connecting to it.. 
but here u come with another  intriguing FF.. thank you for this..
start seems awesome.. ladki playing cricket.. wow! that really fascinates me..  
do update soon and plz PM me if you dont mind..

Juni17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow Tinni .....what an awesum surprise.........was missing ur written today like nething..........n u gave a new FF.........thnx a ton.........luking forward to another wonderful story..........tk care
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Jayati🤗
wow u started the new FF ....Thanx a million ðŸ¤—i was sad when u ended the raj gharana ðŸ˜­....loved it .....
But this one seems really interestin....it is somewhere along the lines of dil bole hadippa...iam sure its going to be rocking and interesting as all other FFs.....so that girl i beleive is naku and imitating Vikas....Looking forward for this story ...pls jaldi update karna.....
u take care and see ya around....
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Reminds me of "Dil bole haddippa"..gr8 start..

haha yh i was jus abt 2 say tht 2...it seems naku is doing a rani mukerjee role in this ff...lol
aww dutta is sweet, nt wntin his bua 2 feel uncomfortable so is willing 2 tke a hard journey 2 his buas hme..hw sweet!
so he's a womaniser in this ff 2? i mean dating several girls n partying reminds me of dutta from zahra's temptations ff...