-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by cuteMeher

@sana nd sneha :include me also...
i realy luv her sooooooooooo much...
i cantt say hw much i luv her....Hug
day by day ma craziness abot her is increasng..
I wish i could get to meet her once in my life...
 that day would be the bestest day of my lifeBig smile

oh..fahida jaan....me too want to meet her.....i hope RS will choose kerala as their HM location after the irritating track....we can run there to meet her.......i dont know why i'm like this......i love her so much......we can feel a special relationship with her......may be bcz she is not like the other stereotype actresses......and she is something special..i just feel she is like one of my family member..........and my craziness abt her increasing day by day......i watched ccbm before viren's entry only bcz of her..and after viren's entry its become an addiction...LOL

arrey mee  too want  to meet her....... ya  even i  guys.... i actually  dnt  watch  star plus  shows ..imagine  ki fan ti....  but wen i saw  neha in  sbs  i  really  attracted  towards  her  ...so next day  i started  watching  full episodes in yt ...and now  im a big  fan coz of  her....only...kind of  neha  addict  ....agar i was a  boy means  will fly   to mumbai  to propose her Embarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Xlovesufai_luBz_NehaHCvids08ShayafanFrozenRainsirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by sirjee

Vivian is 22? He looks bit older than that.. I mean i could believe Kinny is 22. And he smokes too ? bad boy LOL
kinny iz 24...n suku iz 23...n neha n vivian r 22...n yep vivian not only smoke but drink also...dat also frequently on sets....sooo...i dont think soo he iz dat gud 4 sweety neha....n i was huge fan of vivian but not any more...

I know hun that Kinny is 24. What i meant was though he is 24 he does look like 22 Big smile

Drink on the sets? who allows that....

Btw i heard that Vivian and Panchi (dont know her real name) are going around... 
even i heard dat n ytd i read sumwere dat she was datin harshad chopra b4 vivi...n yep kinny luks too young...dat when i 1st saw divya's pic wid him i was lyk...YEHHH.....TOU UZ KI BARI BEHN LAG RAHI HAI....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

no actually it weird but true...dat i never wanted kinny...strange na...but true....ok..a man who never lies to me...trust iz must...n a model...tall of bout 5'10-6...coz i m 5'7...fair...lyk da man in my dp...n knows how to talk to a lady...n wat else...n accept me as i m dont try to change me...n luv me unconditionally...hahahha...it seems to be as if i m sittin in sum marraige burreau...hahaha
oh sonia....amazing....i wish u will get a man like u said.....and btw the man in ur DP is so handsome....i thought he was some actor...isn't he....??Smile..and me too never wanted a man like kinny....so it is not weird......i love him only bcz of nivren and viren sood....i like him before ccbm bt never be a fan of him....only fond of him bcz of kinha......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCvids08Shayafan-Cskluv-sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

no actually it weird but true...dat i never wanted kinny...strange na...but true....ok..a man who never lies to me...trust iz must...n a model...tall of bout 5'10-6...coz i m 5'7...fair...lyk da man in my dp...n knows how to talk to a lady...n wat else...n accept me as i m dont try to change me...n luv me unconditionally...hahahha...it seems to be as if i m sittin in sum marraige burreau...hahaha
oh sonia....amazing....i wish u will get a man like u said.....and btw the man in ur DP is so handsome....i thought he was some actor...isn't he....??Smile..and me too never wanted a man like kinny....so it is not weird......i love him only bcz of nivren and viren sood....i like him before ccbm bt never be a fan of him....only fond of him bcz of kinha......
actually da man in my dp iz a model turned actor...n he iz fab actor...but i dont think soo i can get him...only if i go back to pak...he iz tooo handsumm by da way...n he was my dream man...but to make it true i need to pray alot...but da way all thing matches him....n yep even i lyk nivren...n b4 dat i never watched bidaai...n just started watchin bidaai after kinny n sara left da show n aproova entered...coz i m havin a crush on apoo 4m 6th standard...when he 1st appeared in pardesh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain-Cskluv-

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

even me too sana never been a fan of him....watched dhoom machao dhoom  in  disney ..liked  him  now  big fan of him  coz of kinha and ccbm SmileSmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanFrozenRainsirjee

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Panchi with Harshad Chopra? where did u hear thisConfused

Aren't Harshiti a couple ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCFrozenRainsirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami06

even me too sana never been a fan of him....watched dhoom machao dhoom  in  disney ..liked  him  now  big fan of him  coz of kinha and ccbm SmileSmileSmile
it meanz kinny alone cant put our screens on fire..its neha's charm n hotness of dere jodi who set fire in our hearts...rite/...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Xlovesuvids08ShayafanFrozenRain-Cskluv-

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Panchi with Harshad Chopra? where did u hear thisConfused

Aren't Harshiti a couple ?
i read it in PKYEK forum...n dere was a pic of dem together dats yyy...n da topic creator said dat it was told dat vehbiz is datin sumone...but dey dint disclosed his name...only thing told was he iz a star on starplus....aditi iz single...n just few months back i heard harshad iz datin a gal 4m kitni mohabat hai part 1...one of arohi's sis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

Go to top