India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

SBS UPDATE 22 february (Page 6)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@sonia--u r right we r too fast in making relations..bt this time i dont want to do anything like that..bcz i literally heartbroken for kinha....and in my lifetime i  only done the match making for kinha....and its not worked out....so no more gambling.....just leave it to their personal choices......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Xlovesufai_luBz_NehaHCShayafan-Cskluv-sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by yami06

Hey, thanks fr the update. Who's this with Neha, he's cute and they are cute together.

vids he is  dheeraj  actor  from behenein  serial  he plays  the role  bhavesh
Hmm... I like him, Chalo Neha hamne ladka pasand kar liya. Wink.

Lolz Vids pehle ladka , ladki ko to poochon if they like each other..... LOL

Btw i think they know each other due to RS. Coz i read sumwhere that before Behnein he was doing another RS show.. some show by the name mat pita ke charnon mein ....... I presume they might have met up at some party... Gosh i like Neha so much that i have started doing things that i have not done before... Wink

no...... sneha u r not alone in this category...me too...LOL.....me too started doing things that i have not done before..now acts like a detective...Wink....and i can  play the role of a spy for neha......bcz i like neha so much.........only bcz of her i'm still hooked to ccbm even after watching this pathetic track......
u know guys...i read bout her dat she dont wear accessies...i was lyk god she just lyk me...tomboy...n wearin watching...lyk me...da only thing wich i lack n she have iz singin quality...she iz soo talented dat she can make u luv da song wich u hate to hear..n i m soo talented to make u hate da song wich u luv to hear..by singin in my voice...hahahahhahahaaha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain-Cskluv-

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

@sonia--u r right we r too fast in making relations..bt this time i dont want to do anything like that..bcz i literally heartbroken for kinha....and in my lifetime i  only done the match making for kinha....and its not worked out....so no more gambling.....just leave it to their personal choices......
actually i did it 4 soo many couples...n last one was kinha...soo i really dont want dat to happene again wid me...to my sweet n little heart...soo lets just watch dem on screen...n have fun...

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteMeher

@sana nd sneha :include me also...
i realy luv her sooooooooooo much...
i cantt say hw much i luv her....HugHugHugHug
day by day ma craziness abot her is increasng..
I wish i could get to meet her once in my life...
 that day would be the bestest day of my lifeBig smile

oh..fahida jaan....me too want to meet her.....i hope RS will choose kerala as their HM location after the irritating track....we can run there to meet her.......i dont know why i'm like this......i love her so much......we can feel a special relationship with her......may be bcz she is not like the other stereotype actresses......and she is something special..i just feel she is like one of my family member..........and my craziness abt her increasing day by day......i watched ccbm before viren's entry only bcz of her..and after viren's entry its become an addiction...LOL

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansirjee

Xlovesu Senior Member
Xlovesu
Xlovesu

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
after hearing SIDYA's news my heart was completely broken.... only one thought was goin in ma mind... that neha should find someone.... so got really excited after seeing her with a guy... not just a guy but a cute guy!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hope it turns out well for her life....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanFrozenRain-Cskluv-sirjee

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Hey, thanks fr the update. Who's this with Neha, he's cute and they are cute together.

Btw i think they know each other due to RS. Coz i read sumwhere that before Behnein he was doing another RS show.. some show by the name mat pita ke charnon mein ....... I presume they might have met up at some party... Gosh i like Neha so much that i have started doing things that i have not done before... Wink
Arre haan yaar! I ve joined you too. I just stumbled on PYEK and saw Vivian Dsena, you know my first thought was - He wud look good with Neha, I'm mad!!!! Guess  I don't want Neha to be single. Hope she finds her man quickly before I am declared insane. I'm crazy about this girl.Wish I had a daughter like herDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCXlovesuShayafanFrozenRain

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Arre haan yaar! I ve joined you too. I just stumbled on PYEK and saw Vivian Dsena, you know my first thought was - He wud look good with Neha, I'm mad!!!! Guess  I don't want Neha to be single. Hope she finds her man quickly before I am declared insane. I'm crazy about this girl.Wish I had a daughter like herDay Dreaming
[/QUOTE]

Vids i went one step ahead.. On hearing news of KinYa and realising that KInHa can't happen, i tried recollecting all the male leads of other shows across GEC's LOL when i could not remember much faces i googled all of them to see who she will look good with Wink but its really difficult to make out who already are going around and who all r married. So i am not doing the same mistake again and have given up.. Anyways Neha is very young yaar She is just 22 going on 23. Let her take her time hun... Let her enjoy her spinsterhood LOL

fai_luBz_NehaHCvids08FrozenRain

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

helloooo...u really lyk neha...or not...coz a man who drinks n smokes...u want him to land wid neha....she iz too sweet to get any kind hearted n sweet boy...although she lyks rough n tough men...but not lyk vivian...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCvids08ShayafanFrozenRain

Go to top