SBS UPDATE 22 february (Page 4)

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by Xlovesu

Even I saw her ... She was lukin vey pretty.. In tat green dress gorgeous!!!!! Becoming her gr8 fan... But little disapointed she was not with kinshuk :( but they both were also lukin cute!!!! She mentioned that they both were best friends.... Don't know wht will happen in future!!!!

ya true....she was looking so pretty...even without no accessories.....she even dont wear an ear ring...bt looks so stunning in green...me too becoming great fan of her.....bt can't understand abt khas dosth...how they become gd friends even in their busy schedule......anyway finger crossed....
may be dey both r 4m same city patna..or same college..or may be both r singer may be...soo many things make u come closer...lyk da bhabhi of baidaai...dont remember her name...but she n her hubby never came together on screen but dey were in same skool...kinny n divya same tuition classes...rishma n manish modellin...n abhi dont know...but i guess sumone 4m  modellin world

ya  true........ looks like bf  both are ........................... should wait and see  where their  story reaches

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Even I saw her ... She was lukin vey pretty.. In tat green dress gorgeous!!!!! Becoming her gr8 fan... But little disapointed she was not with kinshuk :( but they both were also lukin cute!!!! She mentioned that they both were best friends.... Don't know wht will happen in future!!!!

ya true....she was looking so pretty...even without no accessories.....she even dont wear an ear ring...bt looks so stunning in green...me too becoming great fan of her.....bt can't understand abt khas dosth...how they become gd friends even in their busy schedule......anyway finger crossed....

ya  sana  she was  so so cute   btw  y  fingers crossed dheeraj aur neha k liye EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  kya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanFrozenRainsirjee

fai_luBz_NehaHC Senior Member
fai_luBz_NehaHC
fai_luBz_NehaHC

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
awwwwwww..neha realy luked elegant and beautiful.. mashAllah ..
she looks great in western/modern outfits.
and the color suits her very well too..
both dheeraj nd neha luks so cute tgthr.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain-Cskluv-sirjee

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Thanks for the post and link Yami. Neha looked really gorgeous in the green top.. And she did look cute with Dheeraj.... They seemed to have a gala time together...

ya  sneha  neha and dheeraj  were so cute together ..hopefully we can expect something WinkWink and neha  darlz  was so pretty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

may be dey both r 4m same city patna..or same college..or may be both r singer may be...soo many things make u come closer...lyk da bhabhi of baidaai...dont remember her name...but she n her hubby never came together on screen but dey were in same skool...kinny n divya same tuition classes...rishma n manish modellin...n abhi dont know...but i guess sumone 4m  modellin world

may be u r right sonia.....Bcz i felt they r really good friends....and by the way neha done her schooling and colllege in women's only institutions....st.joseph's convent school and patna women's college....so may be from tuition calsses or neighbours....anyways both r looking like they r having a blast together.......love neha soooo much.......

vids08Shayafan-Cskluv-

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami06

Originally posted by vids08

Hey, thanks fr the update. Who's this with Neha, he's cute and they are cute together.

vids he is  dheeraj  actor  from behenein  serial  he plays  the role  bhavesh
Hmm... I like him, Chalo Neha hamne ladka pasand kar liya. Wink.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanFrozenRain-Cskluv-sirjee

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami06

ya  sana  she was  so so cute   btw  y  fingers crossed dheeraj aur neha k liye EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  kya

no yami....fingers crossed for neha's dream man...not for dheeraj and neha.....i'm heartbroken when kinny's gf revealed  and now only waiting to know abt neha's choice.....i don tmind it is dheeraj or some other....anyways dheeraj and neha looks cute together....bt i dont think there is more than friendship btw them..anything can happen in the future.....so just wait to know abt our sweetie neha ki choice........

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafan-Cskluv-

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

may be u r right sonia.....Bcz i felt they r really good friends....and by the way neha done her schooling and colllege in women's only institutions....st.joseph's convent school and patna women's college....so may be from tuition calsses or neighbours....anyways both r looking like they r having a blast together.......love neha soooo much.......

sana  see this  he is not from patna  http://www.tellychakkar.com/short-takes/dheeraj-dhoopars-first-date-first-crush-and-ideal-woman 

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/December/News_20091214_68

Edited by yami06 - 22 February 2011 at 4:51am

ShayafanFrozenRainsirjee

Go to top