Sasural Genda Phool

Not up to the mark

NilayB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
"Ragini Khanna" was off color today. I'm betting she was having a bad day while shooting. She wasn't into her scenes as she always is. Especially at the end when she was "trying" to be emotional. That happens i guess after giving so many flawless performances

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I  beg to disagree..i think she was wonderful in the scene ,as always...conveyed all the emotions of the scene beautifully..without being OTT.She conveys the motherless child feeling wonderfully..even before she has excelled in all the emotional scenes related to her mother..she is a fine actress..equally good with comedy and emotional scenes...needless to say actually...😛 Edited by radpat25 - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radpat25

I  beg to disagree..i think she was wonderful in the scene ,as always...conveyed all the emotions of the scene beautifully..without being OTT.She conveys the motherless child feeling wonderfully..even before she has excelled in all the emotional scenes related to her mother..she is a fine actress..equally good with comedy and emotional scenes...needless to say actually...😛

VERY WELL SAID. I agree 100%. She is THE Madhuri of TV.😃
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NilayB

"Ragini Khanna" was off color today. I'm betting she was having a bad day while shooting. She wasn't into her scenes as she always is. Especially at the end when she was "trying" to be emotional. That happens i guess after giving so many flawless performances

99 out of 100 times ragini is bang on with her acting.................but yesterday i also felt she was not that good while giving that emotional scene.

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 111192

99 out of 100 times ragini is bang on with her acting.................but yesterday i also felt she was not that good while giving that emotional scene.

I agreed.....i too felt the same
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sinha18

I agreed.....i too felt the same

Although feeling the same as Himanshu and Renu, but I think because the whole scene is not shown in one go thats why we are feeling this way, if the whole scene including todays scene was shown in one go it would have been better. Jay wasnt good either he was just standing there and his facial expressions were not up to the mark, usually both of them are good , but I guess it will be better today.
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree...since the scene was incomplete...couldnt really get the feel of it.May be ragini was not as per the standards she has set for herself 😉....as we know she is capable of delivering the best 😊.bcoz even i agree that..though the scene,the situation was very nice...it didnt touch the heart...thats for sure...lets see hw the continuation scene today is...if we take the gift of smile scene,badimaa-suhana heart to heart scenes as standards for emotional scenes..then yes..yesterday's scene was half-hearted...i completely agree.Lets see what happens today.
Edited by radpat25 - 13 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today episode is complete and good.. Sushaan are good in the first part and good performances . Though panna and inder were also too good today.Edited by abhi786 - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree 100% . They could have done better job...