India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Not up to the mark

NilayB Groupbie
NilayB
NilayB

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
"Ragini Khanna" was off color today. I'm betting she was having a bad day while shooting. She wasn't into her scenes as she always is. Especially at the end when she was "trying" to be emotional. That happens i guess after giving so many flawless performances

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monu-SunNaa

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I  beg to disagree..i think she was wonderful in the scene ,as always...conveyed all the emotions of the scene beautifully..without being OTT.She conveys the motherless child feeling wonderfully..even before she has excelled in all the emotional scenes related to her mother..she is a fine actress..equally good with comedy and emotional scenes...needless to say actually...Tongue

Edited by radpat25 - 22 February 2011 at 1:52am
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

I  beg to disagree..i think she was wonderful in the scene ,as always...conveyed all the emotions of the scene beautifully..without being OTT.She conveys the motherless child feeling wonderfully..even before she has excelled in all the emotional scenes related to her mother..she is a fine actress..equally good with comedy and emotional scenes...needless to say actually...Tongue

VERY WELL SAID. I agree 100%. She is THE Madhuri of TV.Big smile
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NilayB

"Ragini Khanna" was off color today. I'm betting she was having a bad day while shooting. She wasn't into her scenes as she always is. Especially at the end when she was "trying" to be emotional. That happens i guess after giving so many flawless performances

99 out of 100 times ragini is bang on with her acting.................but yesterday i also felt she was not that good while giving that emotional scene.

radpat25

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

99 out of 100 times ragini is bang on with her acting.................but yesterday i also felt she was not that good while giving that emotional scene.

I agreed.....i too felt the same

Monu-SunNaa

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by 111192

I agreed.....i too felt the same

Although feeling the same as Himanshu and Renu, but I think because the whole scene is not shown in one go thats why we are feeling this way, if the whole scene including todays scene was shown in one go it would have been better. Jay wasnt good either he was just standing there and his facial expressions were not up to the mark, usually both of them are good , but I guess it will be better today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25poshah111192

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

I agree...since the scene was incomplete...couldnt really get the feel of it.May be ragini was not as per the standards she has set for herself Wink....as we know she is capable of delivering the best Smile.bcoz even i agree that..though the scene,the situation was very nice...it didnt touch the heart...thats for sure...lets see hw the continuation scene today is...if we take the gift of smile scene,badimaa-suhana heart to heart scenes as standards for emotional scenes..then yes..yesterday's scene was half-hearted...i completely agree.Lets see what happens today.

Edited by radpat25 - 22 February 2011 at 4:13am

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Today episode is complete and good.. Sushaan are good in the first part and good performances . Though panna and inder were also too good today.

Edited by abhi786 - 22 February 2011 at 7:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index