Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Promoting SSBN & Increasing its ratings

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Hi friends of SSBN,

I came across some material on how to increase Chaska meter ratings' thanks to Darlunia (Jaya) from Maryada forum.

I have adapted it so we can all work together to increase SSBN chaska meter ratings. I think this is an excellent show and does need all our support to ensure that its ratings accurately reflect the quality of the serial. Interestingly, apparently the India Forums Chaska Meter ranking matter since if it is in the top 10 shows here means more people will become aware of it and this can even translate to increase TRPs.

1. Participate in the forums: I know there are several threads getting a lot of views but there are very little comments in the forum. Maybe it would be better if all the viewers stayed and made some comments and participated in the forum.

2. Sport signatures that promote this show on IF. A lot of us participate in multiple forums on this website and this will help get the word out to other IF folks. I'm sure once they watch SSBN, they will be hooked!

3. Please join the fan clubs of the actors in the series and comment on their pages as often as you can. This is will help their individual ratings on this site.

Gaurav Bajaj http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10261/gaurav-bajaj/

Parvati Vaze http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10262/parvati-vaze/

4. Please vote every day on the Chaska Meter rating for the show and also add SSBN to your 'my forums' list...it is considered in the Chaska rating.

4. Please comment on articles related to the show where the actors or the show is tagged.

5. For those interested, the link to the show on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sapno-Se-Bhare-Naina-Star-Plus/178642288827026

Thanks and have a wonderful day! SSBN rocks and so do we!!!!! Tongue

Xxx Hanee

p.s. On a separate issue: I have no idea how we can add the actors who play key roles (Baba, Aai, Anjali, Kaka, Kaki, Verdant, Aku, Rohini, Sushant etc) since they are doing a wonderful job as well.

Edited by hkhb17 - 22 February 2011 at 1:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiya_17-Wanderer-anu17pickachuMasooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
sab kuch krti hn mein.....sab se pehla kaam forum ko "my forums" mein add krne ka tha.. 

i wish SSBN gets to top 10
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I will to what ever to see SSBN at top 10

Edited by anu17 - 22 February 2011 at 3:09am
arshiya_17 Senior Member
arshiya_17
arshiya_17

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing .. will defi do this to increase their ranking Big smile
n thankfully to sm extent their ranking has increased   Tongue
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info....i'll try my best..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index