India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Once a beggar always a beggar

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I don't know why people like the character of Murli in this serial. Vikrant might be a good actor and a very good looking guy, but the fact remains that if  I ever came across such a character in real life, I wouldn't think twice about kicking him to the curbs.

He marries Bharati for the money and from the first day starts ill-treating her. Once he realizes that her father has lost his business, his true colors start showing and his complaints against Bharati become louder. After the sister's marriage is broken and his brother has extracted the last penny from Bharati's father, Murli has no qualms about throwing her out of the house. And now he wants the house, except for a good height and a cute face (now hidden behind a beard) Murli has nothing to recommend him.

What do you all think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashish_1onam_lifeKiran_83JattiTudeamrapali_dubey

kashish_1 Newbie
kashish_1
kashish_1

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
True. Here we are looking at murli as a character.He needs to learn that human beings are not measured through their heights but their inner selves. I want bharti to raise up as a strong woman(a business woman).She did ask him before marriage and now he  broke all his promises.He doesnt know how to trust him self.He married bharti for money and now he is asking for house rather than share in business and work hard to prove himself although and where  Rupesh will go with wife and daughter. Angry
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I have said before i dont see no compassion from Murli at all, even in the name of humanity you would feel something but nothing from Murli and how he looks at Bharti

Bharti is an ideal woman in so many ways - and i hope one day Murli gets it through his brain, thats a woman is measured by her heart and not by the height

Edited by Lennie - 22 February 2011 at 2:11pm
Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I agree with you to a certain extent, but Murli did help Rupesh when he lost everything and helped him set up buisness again, he didnt even consult with Bharati on the matter and did it on his own will...yes it was wrong of him  to chuck it back in Rupesh's face about helping him as it was his own choice and no one forced him to do it.

I dont think Murli is a bad person yes he has done and said alot of things he shouldnt have and i dont agree with half of it but if you look at what his family went through at the prison and his fathers health being in a bad state i think any decent person would snap and would go to any lengths which is what Murli has done

As for him marying Bharati i think he was kind of backed into a corner with Veena's wedding and most of it was because of Mridala making Prakash ask for alot of dahej which made Murli marry Bharati and yes it was for money not for a personal gain but to get his sister married. Even when Rupesh was offering them all sort he always said no and was hesitant to take it, it was Mridala that always found ways to snatch everything of Rupesh.

He had a good wife in Bharati and im sure he will live to regret the decsions he made especially the one about not knowing she was a dwarf...what makes me so angry is that Mridala have done alot worser things to the family but yet they are still there and no one thinks of kicking them out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

Habeeba_d Senior Member
Habeeba_d
Habeeba_d

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
You guys just watch mridala and her hubby will get this house on their names and kick out the family and soon they will get to know the real truth of prakash. By that time bharti will help her dad and be a business woman and that too a good one.And I think at that time she should not look back at murli because its teaching wrong message that no matter what your husband does you gotta put up with him and take him back.
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Habeeba_d

You guys just watch mridala and her hubby will get this house on their names and kick out the family and soon they will get to know the real truth of prakash. By that time bharti will help her dad and be a business woman and that too a good one.And I think at that time she should not look back at murli because its teaching wrong message that no matter what your husband does you gotta put up with him and take him back.

I think that that may well be what happens next, and in the process, the entire family will know that Veena's wedding was just a staged attempt to get Murli married, which was just a staged attempt to get the house.

Okay, then the family will know that Mridala was behind all this, but will Rupesh know that only Mridala was guilty and the rest of the family was actually a victim of deception?  Or will he pack the entire family in one package and reject any understanding?
-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I think more than anyone else it is Rupesh who is to blame. Which father in their right minds would get their only daughter married to a beggar off the streets. Much better if he had hired Murli as Bharati's bodyguard and trained Bhrati to run the business. That would've been nice and the CVs would've had an interesting angle to show with the blossoming romance between Murli and Bharati rather than this same saas-bahu drama. I wonder do the CVs even realise that hte world has changed drastically and marriage is not he only option for girls. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalaz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index