RBO Chit Chat Corner ~13~

Posted: 13 years ago

[@Credit: Sana (sana.shanak). ]
Hi guys..

Well, There is a good news for everyone.......RBO has its own chat corner............Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee..............!! πŸ₯³.............The reason this Chat corner has been created is,

We people join in one forum, start getting to know each other and invariably end up chatting....This kinda becomes a spam when you start chatting on someone's topic, which was meant for some other discussion....So, should we restrict our conversation with like minded people, just because the Topic was meant for RBO Serial discussion....No!!! We should make friends here and I have seen some lifelong friendships culminate here.....So, why should we restrict ourselves......

You can write anything here, RBO related or Non-RBO related....Just chat and enjoy.....but there are few rules and policies to keep in mind that are for your own good....πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

1. No abusing or using any kinda profanity. This includes not abusing any actors, celebrities or forum member.

2. If you are using Quote upon Quote in your discussion, the post becomes too long and difficult to navigate.
Helpful tip - You could use "@" to address a member and reply him....
eg: @DD: You are darn funny......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Common, I am writing about me, It had to be good....🀣).
This way the member would know you are addressing his question/discussion and you could avoid Quote.
OR
You could remove older Quotes from from your post and include, say, 3 Quotes to ensure it doesnt fill the whole page.

3. Avoid giving your personal info. This is a public forum and giving personal info can be dangerous. If you wanna exchange your personal info with someone you trust, use PMs.

4. After 150 pages, I will create a new Chit Chat corner.

5. And last but not the least, No chatting in other Topics...When you feel that the discussion between other members and you in becoming a chat gradually, leave that thread and shift to CCC.

Please stick to these rules else a Warning will be issued. If this continues, the account can be suspended too.....

So, Now, Loosen your hair......and start the jig......

The links to previous CCC....................πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
CCC# 7
CCC# 8
CCC# 9
CCC# 11
CCC# 12
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
Woahhh 13th CCC! yay! :) hi guys bye guys!
veena if you're here i love you very much! i havent said that to you for days! <3 why have you disappeared from the forum? :( busy haan? how's life generally lol
@ Veenator...

since you are here...can u plz tell me if u got the next MOTW thing?🀣 and btw im still waiting on ur PM...lmaoπŸ˜†

and thanks for the new thread!

@ Beeni: check out my new DP here!
@rooj: it's really nice! anything to do with shanak is nice :D and now i gotta go! i have to complete a 100 page manual and i've only reached page 40!! urgghh! i LOVE your lifts siggy! looks like hinna has been taking a LOT of requests! LOLLL maybe it's time i give her one tooo!

veena i love youuuu! <3
@ beeni: i hve 2 DPs here yaar...this one is visible to the forum but the other one is only visible when u send me pms. lmao

and thanks yaar...

i love Hinna's lift ones too!!! and Hinna stopped taking requests. lmao

and good luck Beeni baby!!! (u know they had the beeni babies here? lol) go work hard!
Beeenzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
I love you very much Love!! hugs..
Sorry to be gayab on you.. work has been crazy and we had this huge storm  (20" of snow) so net connections were down.
So couldn't come on until right now. How are you dear.. we need to catch up. Love you load!! πŸ€—

Rooj...
Haven't done MOTW yet.. will do tomorrow..
What PM..??? LOL..
OMG u guys still have storms? Veenator...take better care hun!

I love you too! β€οΈ

as for the MOTW...well can I send you one name if u haven't gotten one?

u didn't get my PM? i sent it few days back...i think. lol. let me check again. lol
LOL which area of the world do you LIVE in veena! Gosh you've been having snow storms since ages! LOL!

acha rooj? veena doent reply to your PMs?! she replies to mine! LOLLLL
beeni hansney ki koi zaroorat nahi hai ok...She replies but I think she didn't get it...lol

Im not the one stuck with major work🀣🀣🀣