KRIYA's SR SONG - Link Given !!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sathya, what's this, why now???? everybody is so depressed tht AB couldn't make it to macau... U giving Kriya SR music, it makes the heart grow more fonder..... U didn't said anything abt this ???why??? I saw hami showed her displeasure,how abt u dear??/ i wanna know...
me too tanthya kahay chgup ho bolbo na yaara wanted to listen ur pov plz

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

There is a saying in Tamil, Babs may be aware of it ..let me give a rough translation..

What ever happened , has happened for good

What ever is happening , is happening for Good

What ever will happen , will happen for good ?

what have you brought into this world , for u to crib and gripe over it ??

You came empty handed, you will return empty handed ...

Taking the first 3 lines, Dears..

What has happened, has happened .. and what is happening that is if the Channel  PPl are still trying their utmost , then lets hope they succeed ..and what will happen , if they don't..will it be the end of the world for Arhan..No..He may have had a slight setback  by not being physically present..But Krishna is and will be in SPA ..For MKAP is Krishna ..Krishna is MKAP ..and instead of getting depressed and down in the dumps ..lets  turn our positive thoughts and energy into thinking that MKAP sweeps all the categories that it has been nominated..

The battle may be  [looks] lost..but the War is on..and  I am positive ..we will win the war ..

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Originally posted by tanthya

There is a saying in Tamil, Babs may be aware of it ..let me give a rough translation..

What ever happened , has happened for good

What ever is happening , is happening for Good

What ever will happen , will happen for good ?

what have you brought into this world , for u to crib and gripe over it ??

You came empty handed, you will return empty handed ...

Taking the first 3 lines, Dears..

What has happened, has happened .. and what is happening that is if the Channel  PPl are still trying their utmost , then lets hope they succeed ..and what will happen , if they don't..will it be the end of the world for Arhan..No..He may have had a slight setback  by not being physically present..But Krishna is and will be in SPA ..For MKAP is Krishna ..Krishna is MKAP ..and instead of getting depressed and down in the dumps ..lets  turn our positive thoughts and energy into thinking that MKAP sweeps all the categories that it has been nominated..

The battle may be  [looks] lost..but the War is on..and  I am positive ..we will win the war ..

Decided to be Prats for a day and give a baashan eh?😉😆
Originally posted by MERARAI

Decided to be Prats for a day and give a baashan eh?😉😆

The morale is low.. have to get our forum back to its buzzing  , Happy, bickering, arguing self 😆

Me and Pratigya 😲😲😲😲..I thought I was giving trust speech like Krishna !!😉😃😃