Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Msg to CCBM CTs - Please Read n STOP (Page 6)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Dear CT's

I was speechless about yesterday's episode. Not because it was gr8 but because it was a blunder.... I mean i can understand your anxiety to end this track since its very evident that viewers are not liking the current track but y hastenTongue. I mean one morning after Viren leaves Nivi is talking to family abt celebrating Viren's birthday tomorrow, next scene its already fresh day, infact night and they are waiting for Viren to come home. OMG what about the morning, how did every1 and Viren behave with each other on that day. What was Viren expecting would happen on his birthday. I wished they showed that no body wishes him in the morning like they did with VD and Viren is upset about it. But no, they conviniently forgot to show us 24 hours .....
Then they even did not show that even the universal donor group blood was unavailable at that moment so DS had to give blood....I mean no justifications... After DS is still a patient right...

Above all i thought Nivi went home coz she needed to vent out her tears and expected a secene where she will collapse crying and hence wanted to rush home leaving Viren in such a condition. But no CT's did not show that too. Couldn't laljee kaka gone home to get the medicines. OMG it was a disastarous episode.

Along with CT's have they changed the director too... And the editing team of CCBM is the worst.... There are countless mistakes that we as viewers have come across till date..I mean dont they watch it themselves before they give the tapes to airConfused 

Mythri i think we all should post on the sticky thread " Message to CT's" just in case they happen to come to forum and read our thoughts. This can be their feedback....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ScintillatingFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Dear CT's

I was speechless about yesterday's episode. Not because it was gr8 but because it was a blunder.... I mean i can understand your anxiety to end this track since its very evident that viewers are not liking the current track but y hastenTongue. I mean one morning after Viren leaves Nivi is talking to family abt celebrating Viren's birthday tomorrow, next scene its already fresh day, infact night and they are waiting for Viren to come home. OMG what about the morning, how did every1 and Viren behave with each other on that day. What was Viren expecting would happen on his birthday. I wished they showed that no body wishes him in the morning like they did with VD and Viren is upset about it. But no, they conviniently forgot to show us 24 hours .....
Then they even did not show that even the universal donor group blood was unavailable at that moment so DS had to give blood....I mean no justifications... After DS is still a patient right...

Above all i thought Nivi went home coz she needed to vent out her tears and expected a secene where she will collapse crying and hence wanted to rush home leaving Viren in such a condition. But no CT's did not show that too. Couldn't laljee kaka gone home to get the medicines. OMG it was a disastarous episode.

Along with CT's have they changed the director too... And the editing team of CCBM is the worst.... There are countless mistakes that we as viewers have come across till date..I mean dont they watch it themselves before they give the tapes to airConfused 

Mythri i think we all should post on the sticky thread " Message to CT's" just in case they happen to come to forum and read our thoughts. This can be their feedback....

I soooo damn agree with u... The episode was all such a fast forward... Even i thgt abt all this but then i concluded to- "Kahani mein questions nahi" policy...Wink

Edited by MAYURIKTA - 02 March 2011 at 5:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
\Hey guys , iam a Nivren fan as well or should i say that i was a Nivren fan. I 100% agree with u all. But the problem is that it is not just this show that is showing all this crap. AngryAngryDeadDeadDeadthere are loads of other shows on Star plus and many other shows which show all this s#@t. Iam dont want to take any names but there is a show at 7 on star plus which shows worse , there is a wife who is sweet, simple and loves her husband but she bears all the abuses that her husband throws on her silently and that show is number 1. DeadDeadDeadThere another show on Colors at 8 which shows that a husband is committing adultery in the name of becoming modern and the wife simply comes back home and behaves as if everything is alright and vows to study but not because she wants to satnd on her feet or to gain knowledge but to make herself eligible to her husband so that he shouldnt feel ashamed of her in front of his friends, Gawwwd and that show is supposed to be a show which gives social message , wat social message that woan should remain like Paon ki jooti and alwsys pretend to be the epitome pavitrata and sacrifice no matter wat.Angry AngryAngryAngryThese kind of shows show that a woman should just be like a doormat and no matter what the bf or the husband does to her, wether its physical abuse or mental torture she should tolerate and sacrifice all her self respect in the name of god damned sati savitripana. A woman in these shows has no self respect even if the husband hits her or humiliates her she is jst supposed to cry and keep chanting the sick thought of "Mera pati mera parmeshwar hai", and to top it all the audience suppports this behaviour on some pretext or the other. In Virens case they say Awwwww....Poor Viren he just reacting like this cause he is angry, there was so much injustice done to him,. his anger is justified. Bu@#$%^t  DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadno matter how angry someone is he is not allowed to hit his wife scare her and prove her an imbecile in front of family members just because he is jealous of his elder brotherAngryAngry.Angry.Angry.Angry.Angry.Angry..   I just such shows why the hell are women always compsred to Devis and are supposed to behave like angels and Gau's while men let off even if they are behaving like animals. They say that such serials are women oriented "crap" and Bu@#$%^t , they just show that woman is a commodity or a tethered animal who can be used anytime by thier husbands or families in the way that they wish while woman are treated like poor creatures and the audience just says Bechaari. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanFrozenRain

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
 hats off 2 cvsClap tey reaaly understood wat viewers want n tey changed the track immediatelyClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

\Hey guys , iam a Nivren fan as well or should i say that i was a Nivren fan. I 100% agree with u all. But the problem is that it is not just this show that is showing all this crap. Deadthere are loads of other shows on Star plus and many other shows which show all this s#@t. Iam dont want to take any names but there is a show at 7 on star plus which shows worse , there is a wife who is sweet, simple and loves her husband but she bears all the abuses that her husband throws on her silently and that show is number 1. DeadDeadDeadThere another show on Colors at 8 which shows that a husband is committing adultery in the name of becoming modern and the wife simply comes back home and behaves as if everything is alright and vows to study but not because she wants to satnd on her feet or to gain knowledge but to make herself eligible to her husband so that he shouldnt feel ashamed of her in front of his friends, Gawwwd and that show is supposed to be a show which gives social message , wat social message that woan should remain like Paon ki jooti and alwsys pretend to be the epitome pavitrata and sacrifice no matter wat.Angry AngryAngryAngryThese kind of shows show that a woman should just be like a doormat and no matter what the bf or the husband does to her, wether its physical abuse or mental torture she should tolerate and sacrifice all her self respect in the name of god damned sati savitripana. A woman in these shows has no self respect even if the husband hits her or humiliates her she is jst supposed to cry and keep chanting the sick thought of "Mera pati mera parmeshwar hai", and to top it all the audience suppports this behaviour on some pretext or the other. In Virens case they say Awwwww....Poor Viren he just reacting like this cause he is angry, there was so much injustice done to him,. his anger is justified. Bu@#$%^t  Deadno matter how angry someone is he is not allowed to hit his wife scare her and prove her an imbecile in front of family members just because he is jealous of his elder brotherAngryAngry.Angry.Angry.Angry.Angry.Angry..   I just such shows why the hell are women always compsred to Devis and are supposed to behave like angels and Gau's while men let off even if they are behaving like animals. They say that such serials are women oriented "crap" and Bu@#$%^t , they just show that woman is a commodity or a tethered animal who can be used anytime by thier husbands or families in the way that they wish while woman are treated like poor creatures and the audience just says Bechaari. 

Hi Sameera,

Welcome to CCBM forum... We all know that such craps are shown in many many serials.  I dont know if you have watched CCBM from the start and have been following it regularly... Its been a unique show till date.. There are many viewers like me for whom this show is the only Indian soap show that they have watched. regularly.. I dont think i will be able to explain u properly but everything was going gr8 till Viren was revealed as the MP. We were okay with that too coz of hatred or whatever he did but the reason for hatred was not justified properly and even the flow was not maintained. I mean one moment we blame the family and the next moment they show it was all his misunderstanding and the family is so good. I mean they did not concentrate or did not have time to concentrate on the transformation process i guess.. It was all rushed out. and hence the outcry.. Dont worry few beautiful episodes and well all will be back to track LOL 

vids08FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hey Sneha for the warm welcomeSmileHug, i have always been a silent member of the forum.Tongue...but this post instigated me to write. I would not say that i have religiously watched CCBM but i have kept track of each and every episode. And i know the entire story , ur right and i agree that things seemed rushed after the real face of Viren was revealed Thumbs Upand i knw that it will turn out to be goodEmbarrassed(atleast for all us kinny and Nivren fansEmbarrassed) but still i also agree with Simran and still stick to the fact that Viren had no right to use Nivi for his revengeAngry. He is wrong Angry(iam not saying that she should leave him, no way but she should not take it hands downConfused)and still Nivi the sacrificial lambConfused that she is made to be has to endure it all with patience and silence as if she is not a human but a supernatural biengOuch. Iam waiting for her to leave the hose for her self respect and also to teach Viren a lesson. Confused

vids08ShayafanFrozenRain

NivRen_Luvu4eve Groupbie
NivRen_Luvu4eve
NivRen_Luvu4eve

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I really agree with you that Nivi should leave Viren and let him realize on his own about her importance in his life and also that she is his life and strength. I know he loves her but the fact that he loves her is hidden somewhere inside him which needs to be brought out and the separation track can just provide a pathway for that. But I really want Nivi to now think about herself and protect her self respect by leaving the house as she will already be fulfilling the promise she gave to dadaji. However, I definitely do not want her to give divorce to Viren. That is not how marriages work in our culture and I am sure she will give space to Viren but will not even think of divorce. That is not the sanskar she got from her dadi. And also remember her dialogue from the divorce scene that she wants to show all that their marriage will also be a success and this will not be fulfilled if they get divorce.

I also do believe that Nivi also needs to realize her true feelings for Viren that she also loves him very much and should accept it from heart. Marriage or even any relation can be a success when both parties have feelings or when both work towards it.

I am really looking forward to this track, however, do not want it to be rushed by the CTs as the past tracks are rushed. It has to be a proper NivRen reunion which we are all waiting for!!

simran728FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

serialmad Groupbie
serialmad
serialmad

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Simran, totally agree with you. It is time for our tv shows to stop showing this kind of crap. People say that in olden times marriages lasted and now we have divorces. Yes it is also because it was the woman who always held the family together, taking all sorts of harrasment and nowadays there are more women who stand up for themselves. There are too many still, who suffer silently, too. Children from such backgrounds also grow up into confused people. Yes they have both their parents, but mentally they are screwed and in many cases end up making a mess of their lives. It is far better to grow with one parent than see both your parents fighting everyday. 

A husband stalking wife is NOT right
A Husband scaring wife is NOT right
A husband trying to set fire to scare his wife is NOT right
A husband attacking a wife is NOT right

and neither is the wife doing the same to the husband in any way right.

So please creatives, don't go to the other extreme now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain

Go to top