Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: divy609

Hated yest's epi Though I's listening only to dialogues........This guy has no control o'er himself....He's such a weak hero ....... This scene is gonna lead to SV and Damini helping Ichcha to become stronger and SAVE her relationship๐Ÿฅฑ

yaar vanch kitna acha hero tha, uss ko maar dala uney, i miss vanch ๐Ÿ˜ญ
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I can absolutely see where you are coming from...........and yes I think crossing Ichcha should have worked but I am trying to be a bit realistic in this totally unrealistic serial.............Veer is I feel being shown as a ditherer...........so that when he gets to know the truth..............he will be on a guilt trip................all this while if you notice he keeps on at Ichcha for ignoring what is front of her nose...........and now he has committed the same error of judgment.

I think the excitement is also another extreme in this extreme serial............but I have seen husbands acting like they have won the lottery when they are about to be fathers.........so I am going to go with his stupidity.

I like your song๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.............frankly for me this serial if it is to be watched ..........I watch it as a comedy of errors both by the CV's and the characters they have created.........nothing more.

It was ruined.............when the CV's took a good serial (with positive and negative characters) and made it so ridiculously extreme............that now they can only continue what they have started.

@bold -- emotions on Vansh & Taps we can accept....................Veer had always been showed as a balanced guy so suddenly this excitement just doesn't gel well.

@red -- Well is we think abt the story forward I agree with you. This is one way of making feel guilty. 

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: animalgirl

mera username, i love animals na, i can see a dog in ur dp TOO, well my name is Radha, nice to meet u, i read u brilliant comments with anmol and xavi on the fight on iccha, man ur soo good with controlling both of them, Salute to u

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š..............yes I too, love animals mostly my dachshunds and cocker spaniels. Nice to have you in this Forum Radha and your remarks are pretty brilliant too...............๐Ÿ˜Š . I have the advantage of age over these two youngsters.........so they are both very kind and let me say what I want.
Radhajee thumbnail

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š..............yes I too, love animals mostly my dachshunds and cocker spaniels. Nice to have you in this Forum Radha and your remarks are pretty brilliant too...............๐Ÿ˜Š . I have the advantage of age over these two youngsters.........so they are both very kind and let me say what I want.

tussi great ho na iss liye, age= experince
acha laga ap ne bhi milker aditi jee, app uttaran regular dekti hai
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamz12

@bold -- emotions on Vansh & Taps we can accept....................Veer had always been showed as a balanced guy so suddenly this excitement just doesn't gel well.

@red -- Well is we think abt the story forward I agree with you. This is one way of making feel guilty. 

I have a feeling Satya will be involved in telling Veer off or siding with Ichcha. He watched the whole show with Veer and Tapasya.................so I am hoping something will take place. Although the precap is back to Raghu and Tapasya again so .....................here we go again........๐Ÿฅฑ
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: animalgirl

tussi great ho na iss liye, age= experince
acha laga ap ne bhi milker aditi jee, app uttaran regular dekti hai

Oh no Radha, I am more of a film buff but do watch whenever Satya comes on...........he is a pleasure to listen to............frankly the rest are just doing what they were doing a year ago.........but the discussions I like.๐Ÿ˜Š
Radhajee thumbnail

I have a feeling Satya will be involved in telling Veer off or siding with Ichcha. He watched the whole show with Veer and Tapasya.................so I am hoping something will take place. Although the precap is back to Raghu and Tapasya again so .....................here we go again........๐Ÿฅฑ

lol sahi kaha, veer kisi kaam ka hero nahi hai, zero bhi nahi hai, -1000 hai lol ๐Ÿ˜† satya is soo playful and jolly so far tu acha lag raha hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dreamz12 thumbnail

From the beginning it is quite obvious which side Satya is. But Satya's revenge and TRAP story are the crux of this serial rite now. As usual Ichcha's struggle will be lost in Taps & Satya's story. 

I have noticed wat we here think are important always never get mentioned in the serial...................so won't be surprised if this also goes under the carpet ๐Ÿ˜†
tiredofuttaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

But veer is not disloyel pati never wo to ichcha se sirf pyaar karta hai essiliye saath me reh raha hai:

I THINK SHADDI ZINDAGI ME SIRF EK BAAR HI HOTI HAI.

mmmm...sorry to say this....for sometime dont think there is a difference between shaadi and love...just think of the togetherness which someone wants for a lifetime...wo togertherness ko thod kar kisi aur se namesake shaadi hojaye tho?? jaise shaadi ek baar hoti hain, pyar bhi ek hi baar hona chahiye...but unfortunately people make it convinient to say love tho love hain par shaadi mahan hain...shaadi nibhani hain par love nahin....anyways...its all the perspective
tiredofuttaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi305

What I think is Rashmi and Nandish's present equation has led to this. Rashmi or Nandish may have said that no more romantic or intimate scenes with other characters and thats why CV under pressure are showing more close scenes of Veer and Tapu. This way they will keep showing Iccha the sufferer and Tappu the winner and also Tappu n Veer get to romance also. Wah Rashmi aur Nandish have the cake and eat it too. But what they or the CVs forgot what we the audience who took Uttaran to such high level what they are excepting. I mean how long can they show a same storyline of Iccha suffering and Tappu enjoying. Either they get Veer Tappu Married and they remain happy and get Iccha married to someone. Why this confusion.

mmmm aisa hain tho dono baad me jaaye honeymoon ke liye....koyi dashin male female ko daal de hum adjust kar lenge...anyways wo veer ka latka hua chehra aur wo tappu ki nautanki se tho tang hogaye hain hum