India-Forums

21st Feb WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Thakkraal says if u look things differnt way u will think differently.  For example..it is possible that what u may not like...i like and what i may hate u love.   and additi says u say such things to fool ppl.   U r still a devil to me...and thakkraal is like ok i m a devil...but why are u here??   and then he says once a pandit says a woman will kill me...then is it u??  i know its not rachna...as she is ....and additi says  maybe...u should die from a woman's hand.   it could be me, ur servant, ur wife...ur daughter.   she says dont fly so high...as what u have done with rachna..this earth will not forgive u ...and one day will come when u will DIE ALONE....

and thakkraal tells her to shut up...and additi says dont tell me u didnt kill her and i m not going to ask as well...and she gives him a bottle and says take the tablets and DIE....

Thakkraal says now listen to me....a woman should be the one behind evryone's death...as she is the one who gives us birth therefore she has the right to take life as well.   For ur information...it is due the woman all the fights happen.   HE says i have lived my life with my own terms so i will die with my own terms therefore no need to suicide...and gives her bottle back.   And additi says how are u going to know that it is time for ur death??   she says one day will come when u will beg for death and even death wont come...so keep the bottle..its the last favor i m doing to u.  and gives the bottle back to him and leaves from there.   Thakkraal says kabir vani.and breaks the bottle.

Some ppl are talking at mahendar's office...whether rachna is right or wrong...and mahendar's snaps office members look down ...   Anu is sitting in her room and amar comes and asks if she is ok..and anu says the day she went missing...a day before we had gone to play and she was in a weird mood...she has a flashback of rachna saysing...for past few days mom is coming in my dreams and trying to tell me something...and u know..mummy only comes in my dreams when there is danger around...and anu gets hyper...danger...what kind of danger...how many times do i tell u not to do those things...tell me what happened...and rachna starts laughing and saying u became serious..u r silly..i was joking.   Anu says she knew inside her heart that something really bad was going to happen.   Anu says i wish i had asked her..i wish i understood her darr.   and ragni consoles her.   and ragni talks about mahabharta and abimanyu and jaidarth.   anu says how come there is no evidence...where are we goinng to get evidence.

Mahendar says i only made simple khichadi today..i will make something better tomorrow.   and then he says i didnt put salt but u ate it all..and rahul says i wont to go out for a bit as i want to stay alone...and he leaves.

Ahuja is showing a video clipng taken by phone of thakkraal killing rachna to dayal..and SP Diwakar is listening to the convo standing outside.   Dayal says oh GOD!! i knew he did all this.   it is a big thing...and look what he is showing from TV.  good i left early in the party.   ahuja syas its not easy staying with thakkraal...as i can save him but who will save me from him...so i keep certain evidence so i can use it when i need it..   Dayal impressed.  and dayal says i want to look at it again...and he is looking at the clip and drops the file..dayal calls for kishen as he dropped water on file..but Diwakar goes inside with kishen.   and Diwakar seeing taht dayal is watching it on the mobile..and dayal is saying wow u have done a great job..and diwakar trying to see the clip...and ahuja says u enjoyed...and dayal says very much...and then ahuja gets up and says i will leave now .. i will meet u later on.   and he leaves.   Diwakar thinking.   

Mahendar saying its been an hr and he is still not here...and a boy comes and says uncle see what rahul is doing...and he runs outside..and rahul is sitting on a kid and hitting him..and says he is talking bad things about rachna...that she was a bad girl and we should have killed her...and mahendar shocked to hear this...bubbly tells off the other patrents and they says they are kids and they do not know what they are saying.    they take rahul inside the house...and 

Jhanvi and her mom watching TV and sees that rachna is dead.   Jhanvi distrubed...and her mom shuts the tv.  Doorbell rings..jhnavi opens and its thakkraal.   both shocked to see him.

Pre-cap -- thakkraal puring a drink...and it shown passed out and ahuja comes and trys to wake him up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1dippi30KenpachiBeHappyAlways-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index