Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaShHeaven#599.5: KaShappyBirthdayKSG ! <3 (Page 5)

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@ sri ..

chk the last thread ... i sed a BIG HI to everyone who is Online rite now LOL
Tongue

but hi again Big smile

i LOVE the game Big smile
havnt read it waise LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

_R_..tistique.. IF-Dazzler
_R_..tistique..
_R_..tistique..

My answers are in red ;)

He leaned back on the door frame as he looked at the magical sight in front of him. His gaze filled with love and passion at the same time, as he watched his wife sitting on the sofa, looking sexy?. His smirk widened as he watched her lean towards the table, for the remote, yet she couldn't move much. Every time she tried to move something held her back. He folded his arms as tight as he could, slowly she bent over, to which he got alarmed.

"Shona!" his voice alerted the room, as she glanced up from under her lashes, such an angelic gesture, yet it made his heart beat like he was on fair.

"Karan" his wife's bell like voice flittered the room so quickly. "Help me na, I can't get up on my own." Karan chucked at his wife's innocent pouting, like a child she was.

Karan smiled and decided to help her, as he leaned over and out the remote for her. As he was doing that he recognised the 30 odd so wrapping of _______, flooding their whole sitting room. He looked up as _______________________, __________ smeared all over her face.

"Baby, how much have you eaten?" Karan asked as he sat on the sofa, beside her. Watching her take another bite of that silk like chocolate

Shilpa shrugged. "____________________" she said taking another bite, as Karan gulped seeing the chocolate running down her chin, in slow seductive movement. "Want some?" she said leaning over, her words might have been innocent but____________________________________, like it was driving her mad.

Karan smirked, playing along with the game, as ________________________. Soon she was shivering from that one touch, they both needed each other, but they knew that they had to stay away from that. Karan leaned in and brought __________________, as he dipped down and bit the chocolate, he heard the soft moan of his wife, as he licked the chocolate ever so softly. And then with the soft moment, he licked her ________, casually licking away the soft melted chocolate; he glanced up at her, as he watched her heated face, turning from pink to bright red. He smiled and ________________________.

"More" his voice felt like he was a cavemen, driving the need for more. Karan sat up on the sofa, as he cupped Shilpa's face, caressing her face with his slow movement, his fingers moving up and down her cheek. "Meri _________" he whispered.

"Yours" She mumbled back, as Karan leaned in and _________________________.

Karan hummed. "_________________" he said, knowing it was just a reminder for him, he didn't wait for another second, as he jumped the ___________ as he licked the side of her lips, tracing the outer shape of it, making slow agonising movements.

Karan leaned in, his lips lightly away from her, as he dipped his face to press his ______ against her, when suddenly;

"Ouch!" Shilpa exclaimed, as Karan looked at her worried, he jumped to get the phone, when suddenly Shilpa pulled him back. "Don't call the ___________"

"But, but, does it hurt?" Karan asked feeling ________. "Baby, you sure you're okay. 3 more ________ to go baby, okay?"

Shilpa nodded and smiled. "I'm fine, but your baby boy is playing ______ in there" Shilpa said annoyed, as Karan laughed and leaned in as he________  her cheek and then leaned down and kissed her tummy.

"I love you both" Karan said, as he pulled Shilpa's face towards him leaning over to kiss her again.

"Ouch!" Shilpa said laughing, as Karan pulled back annoyed, as he looked her tummy angrily. "I don't think your baby boy likes ________ him mommy"

Karan leaned down and caressed her stomach. "My son, your mother is yours for now, but when you get older, she's all mine"

"_____"

"Mine"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26BazingaaOkThanksBye-Ri.

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

ohhhhhhhhh bubbye aroohi
kash night <3333333333

riyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u better make the next threadddddddddd
OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
<33333333

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
hi rish! :D
_R_..tistique.. IF-Dazzler
_R_..tistique..
_R_..tistique..

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Someone tell me if I got any right? :)
FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

@ sri ..

chk the last thread ... i sed a BIG HI to everyone who is Online rite now LOL
Tongue

but hi again Big smile

i LOVE the game Big smile
havnt read it waise LOL

u said hiiiiiiiiii

i need a special hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ujala26 IF-Dazzler
ujala26
ujala26

bye aarihi.kash care.
fizz-mind blowing......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index