Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sid and Shilpa FF: Sunshine -Chp12+Notepg51(19/05) (Page 41)

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
i just read this FF. it's amazing.
please add me to your pm list.

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
heyy i just read this whole FF and i loved it...

it's amazing

plzzz add me to ur m list...
-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
update soon
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
it's being so long...
MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Waiting for an update!! Specially now that I've caught up with the parts I missed!!
MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
IFAngry Double posting... Sorry

Edited by Liashna - 29 November 2011 at 10:37am
-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
update yr
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

OMG, don't worry your eyes aren't deceiving you I have finally updated after months and months of waiting! I know no excuse is good enough but I didn't have a laptop for a month, then I didn't have internet for two weeks and then my niece kept taking away all my spare time, I never got a day to relax over the summer I know it is unbelievable and now I am back at university so been busy with work and stuff but I have been trying to make time to write so I have been writing a bit whenever I can. Also the ideas I had planned and written on paper well I didn't like them so I started from starch again for this chapter.  And I was writing something else for someone else and that took a lot of time as well so a big big big sorry and I hope you like this chapter.

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing; the last of the human freedoms'to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."

Chapter 10

6 months later

"Congrats interns on completing your internship, you have been a fabulous group to mentor and I wish you all the best for the future and for those continuing their residency here at Saanjeevni I hope to see the same amount of dedication, care and passion for this job as you hold now."
Sid, Tammana, Yuvi, JP and Naina all sat there beaming it was finally complete their internship after everything each of them had been through they came through it with their head held high.

The celebrations began as all the interns congratulated each other, it was finally over Sid could leave go anywhere in the world he planned to go to London, spend time with Abhi and Niki he missed them and he thought they can use the help as they soon will be having a little one on the way, Yuvi and Naina had made their way back to each other with a little meddling from Tammana and Sid, they couldn't see their best friends suffer. Tammana was ready to continue at Saanjeevni she had made her place there and was respected and loved by all the staff there and JP he was moving closer to home.  They all couldn't believe how much life had changed for all of them since they started here.  It was time for all of them to take a step forward in their lives, learn from this time in their lives and start a fresh but holding strongly upon the bond of friendship they had all made.

Dia's party

"Sid, so good to see you again!"
"Same here Dia, I have missed you how have you been?"
"Good, good you?"
"Fine. Actually the first time in ages, I feel like everything is going to be ok."
"I am glad, have Tammana and Yuvi come to the party?"
"They said they were coming I am sure they will be here."
"Ok, Sid can I say something to you?"
He nodded.
"Start to live again, when you are happy feel it with your heart, when you are sad let it out, when you are angry find something to punch, she was a waste of time don't wallow over her because you have a pretty amazing life and don't let that one person take away everything that is good in your life. I know these words don't mean much right now but one day you will understand them and appreciate them, there is someone out there that will hold your hand and they will never let it go. Everything happens for a reason who knows this might have happened for your benefit you never know."
Sid was stood there in wonder but forgot the words and left from there.

5 months earlier

Riddhima was shocked to see how much she didn't know about Sid but realisation hit her it was too late she had made her choices and it was too late today was her divorce and that was going to be it. She saw her dad respect him in a way she had never seen, with Armaan in her life all her relationships were strained her dad would barely talk to her, Anjali Di was always away on medical projects and her mum might not say anything but knew she did not approve of Armaan.  Her wedding date to Armaan had been set it was going to be a small civil ceremony, since she has had the big ceremony twice with Sid.

Sid had not told anyone that it was his and Riddhima's divorce today, but Yuvi and Tammana knew and they had gone to court with him. They stood by his side silently through the whole thing.
Sid asked them if he could spend sometime alone they agreed and let him be.

He went to the beach and cried, it was over officially he couldn't believe he still had hope even today that it wouldn't happen but it was over he had no idea of what to do, everything that mattered over the past year was finished. He was alone, lost, tired and for the first time in years he had no clue of what to do with his life. He wandered for hours aimlessly.

He had walked all the way home without realising, he walked in silence greeted him, it was a sound he had accepted long ago, as he walked to his room he walked past the guest room. He walked in, it was filled with his memories and time spent with Riddhima. He picked up their honeymoon picture, his eyes started to well up with tears, but he refused for any tears to fall. He threw the photo across the room and let it shatter. He went around and destroyed everything in the room till he felt nothing, he let the tears fall, it was the last night he promised himself he would ever cry for her.

Sid went on with life as he promised everyone around he started to become himself again, he would still be lost for days, he was still in pain but he faced everyday with a smile on his face because it was a start he did not to what, he decide to live each day as it came and deal with the future in the future and for now it worked as the months flew on by and with the return of Naina everything was like how it was when he started at Saanjeevni especially with Dr Shashank making sure Sid didn't come across Armaan and Riddhima and Dr Kriti becoming as strict as ever.

Sorry for it being so short but I need to get Sid and Shilpa in the same timeframe in my story so I can move forward with SidShi. Also don't worry I will let you all know about Yuvi and Naina's reunion on a later date, I just didn't know how to fit it into this chapter!  Also thank you for all the comments on the previous chapter they do mean a lot and sorry once again for making you guys wait so long, I blame life for getting in the way. Oh and sorry but there is no idea when the next Chapter will be up 

Edited by nikita_88 - 03 December 2011 at 9:45am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.shonajuisafoxi-veena.shona-fri42911daisydee425hangok-Prithi-supercool3DJ..aamirkhanfanMidnightMusingsARJRANSIDVARSKLennie-Harshu-

Go to top