Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sid and Shilpa FF: Sunshine -Chp12+Notepg51(19/05) (Page 12)

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
awwww........feel so bad for sid....(felt the same feeling at the end of the show... i was so mad @ the cvs why the hell did they left sid alone? they cud show a new girl enterd sid's life...lyk yug in tspls) looking forward to riddhima's action..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
First of all, thanks for the PM, Nikita. Hug

Can I say I lurve you for making AR unhappy? LOL I mean, after all they put Sid & Shilpa through, that's the least they can feel. 

I loved Sid and Yuvi's convo. Smile ''When will it stop hurting?'' Aww, my poor baby! <3 

I loved the end part .. Riddhima needs to realise the extent of hurt and pain she put Sid through, and repent over it .. knowing that he will never come back. Mwaaha, Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, it's alright because I like the way it hurts! Evil Smile

Amazing update, and continue soon! :)

nikita_88

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Another good chapter, i like how Ridz knows how incomplete she feels, Sid gave her a lifeline and an anchor

Got to hand it to the nurse, for saying what they did - all of it
Lets not forget that Sid also took Armaan as his own big bro, which man lets an ex into their lives with so much geninueness and it smacked him in the face

Again Ridz has not once thought of Sid, until maybe she was forced to by the nurses

I am happy to wait for Shilpa and SidShi, also i want Shilpa to totally blow Farzy and Patni chor with some home truth's lol

I also love Yuvi here, he is there totally even in pain with his best friend

nikita_88

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
It's toooo short! Make it longer next time please.

Riddhima deserves it. She is such.. But a good update!

nikita_88

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Nikita

Finally I got myself down to it ........

Your FF is awesome....... 8 year leap with Sid Shilpa becoming parents Wonderful shocker what a way to start............ Zor ka Jatka LOL

and Hey you came down to the flashback already ......... we spoke like yesterday ......... but thank you for doing this .........curiosity was killing me ............ I am a hopeless character I need to know what Riddhima was up to LOL

Well the beach scene that you wrote ............ it really touches one's heart ........... wonderful .......... Sid and Shilpa were always simple people deriving pleasures in simple things .......... They also never did a big deal or tamasha of their feelings ............and that comes out so well in the beach scene .......... the way you have written ..Sid would come there when happy and sad ............ simplistic......

Riddhima was and always will be a mess............. there are many reasons in fact one can write a book (thats a different story no one will even read a free copy leave alone buy it ROFL

101 reasons of why Riddhima is so messed up

I believe she is one of those people who will never be happy nor can keep anyone else happy

Now I am looking forward to reading what all happened to Sid Shilpa and Riddhima in these eight years

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-nikita_88

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
niceeee

poor sid...

so evil talk time i love how she doesnt want him awake and shes like reluctant to go home etc..

but poor sid! whatever happiness shilpa is giving him, he deserves it, rhiddima has to be the most selfish and clueless person ever to think that he just needs time

nikita_88

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nikita_88

nomadsoul Senior Member
nomadsoul
nomadsoul

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
niks!

beautiful update hun..god Sid Yuvi convo was spot on... "what did i do wrong... does it stop hurting...." gosh the memories of damn cmg flooded in my mind.. :| n believe u me it still is a sour hard pill to swallow...

and the nurses.... gosh standing ovation to them..!! i mean AR was so full of themselves caring a damn about others... i am soooo glad R heard their convo!

lol i wonder why R wants to see her phorever lowe sleeping phorever ;p ;p

oh and i really hope the reason marathon woman ran from hospital on seeing the soon to be parents is cos AR can neva be parents! oops i am sorry but i just hate HATE that selfish spiteful shrewed guy!! ;x

continue soon! really looking forward to see how Sid-Shi ended up together :))

Edited by miss_cullen - 26 February 2011 at 10:22pm

nikita_88

Go to top