Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi NikiπŸ€—

All the best for yr Exams.

Coming to the update.................U have made me to cry for Sid..............Fantabulous and awesome update.

Keep Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
exams come first..................best of luck for ur exams
nikita_88 thumbnail

Hey guys,
So I know it has been a long wait this is only up because I managed to complete two assignments and get half way through another one anyways here is the next chapter there is nice surprise in there for all of you...
Thank you for all the comments they do really mean a lot, and sorry to all those who I made cry that was not my intention but it is just that Sid's pain still hurts...
Aish If you have made a siggie on the quote ' do let me know, it is my favourite quote and I always have to use it! πŸ˜†
Pragzie πŸ˜† Everyone has lost their originality 🀣 Everyone keeps on using my words against me now and its ok I accept your love for me for that quote because it is Legend wait for it DARY! 🀣 Love you Pragzie!
Nikz I love HIMYM it is awesome show, How you been? Sorry for my inactiveness!
Priya, Kinju100, -Prithi-  and harshita_sahni Thanks for reading you have been added to the PM list
Darklord_Rehan Thanks for reading and you have been added, I was the same as you but now I wish she had never left as well.

"
There is an objective reality out there, but we view it through the spectacles of our beliefs, attitudes, and values." David G. Myers

Chapter 8

As the waves continued to crash, the word freedom kept on echoing around him...

"Freedom!" Natasha said. (A/N: Rucha Gujrati)
She expected a reaction but she got nothing.
"Shilpa!" She called her co-worker and friend.
"Huh?"
"Penny for your thoughts."
"Nothing..."
"You have been distracted since you got a phone call this morning."
"Hmm..."
"Shilpa are you listening to me, hello..."
There was no response from Shilpa she was so lost in her thoughts, remembering her conversation with Tammana.

Earlier that day...

"Dr Shilpa, please report to reception there is an urgent call for you."
"Hello"
"Dr Shilpa?"
"Yeah"
"Hi, I am Tammana. I am calling from India, I am a friend of Siddhant's and Yuvi told me to call you as you two are good friends."
"Oh ok..."
"Basically we are trying to show Sid how important he is to the people that love him and that he matters to us all and I was wondering if you had any message for Sid, you know anything he has done for you or anything you adore about him or just something you know he will understand..."
Shilpa was shocked, she was piecing it together but still had to ask "Did Riddhima leave him?"
Tammana stayed silent she did not know what to say "He left her...I guess"
Shilpa stayed silent.
"Hello are you there?"
"Hmm...Just say this I am the master of my fate. The captain of my soul. He will know what it means."
"Ok"
"Thank you for calling me, I kind of always hoped for different call."
"Its ok, thanks for the message I am sure it will mean a lot to Sid."
They hung up.

Back to the present

"Shilpa!"
"Sorry, it has been a strange day."
"Dude, you have been lost since you got the phone call is everything ok?"
Shilpa nodded "You know what life is strange, everyone forgets that they live in a reality you forget get so caught up with a dream and belief you forget that there is a reality, everything is always shown as perfect and happy, no one wants to face the sadness"
Natasha looked at her then said "What do you mean?"
"I mean you forget that not everything turns out the way you want it to, you forget that dreams can shatter, hopes can break everyone forgets that because no one wants it to happen to them but when it does how does one deal with it?"
"Everything happens for a reason, you know I believe that live each day as it is your last have no regrets and spend it with those you love, I know you are going through a rough time but don't shatter your dreams, because if someone deserves to be happy it is you and I don't mean this just because I am a friend."
"Tashu you are a sweetheart and for once I wasn't talking about myself, you know I don't have a dream anymore, well at the moment because well you know why but one thing I know now is everything that is going to happen will happen right because I gave my dream a chance and despite everything that went wrong it gave me some good memories and friends."
"Well tell me something new, I know I am a sweetheart" They both laugh "Come on lets go and have some dinner and then I shall drop you home."

"Shilpa, here you go you have reached home."
"Thanks, I shall see you tomorrow."
Shilpa walked in to her home, it was a small semi-detached house in the suburbs of London, it had been home when she was a baby and then again from when she was 15. She had seen her parents marriage break down here, she always thought she was to blame especially when her mother took her to India and then left her in an orphanage but her father when she was 15 came to get her. She had resented him then because of everything her mother had told her before she had left but as time wore on she found out the truth about her father and Riddhima was his first daughter, he told her of all the regrets he had and how he came to get her Shilpa from the orphanage as soon as he found out she was there. She told her father how she wanted to find Riddhima and get to know her, he never stopped her, he was stunned to find her come back, she never told him what actually happened in India just that she didn't have the courage to tell Riddhima the truth as she didn't want to ruin her happy life. He nodded and never questioned it.

A month after Shilpa had returned back, she had discovered her father had cancer it was terminal and there was nothing she could do. Before she could wallow in her thoughts she heard her father call "Shilpa beta is that you?"
"Yes dad." She went to his room, he looked as lively as every you would not know he was ill he never let his weakness let him down but you could see he had regrets and Shilpa noticed he wasn't as lively as ever. She wanted to spend time with him but he never let her, he told her she needs to focus on her life, he is not going to be here for long but he doesn't want her to put her life on hold for him, he could never ask her to do that, he always said as long as get to see your face ever morning and every night I shall be happy. Therefore every morning she would wake him up with a cup of tea, let him know he plans for the day, he would always tease her asking if she had a date with anyone and every night she would tell him about her day. But today she stumbled on her words, the phone call from Tammana nearly made her slip up and tell her dad what happened in India. So instead she told him about she walked into a door she was so zoned out she didn't even realise. He laughed at her and said "You are just a clumsy one, just hope that whoever you marry realises what an accident prone person you really are."
"Dad!"
He looked at her innocently.
"Love you dad, good night." She went over and hugged him.
"Love you too sweetheart."

She went to her room and opened a drawer. It had a photo of her time in India she had shown it to her dad, it had so many fake smiles now that she looked at it. From the photo as she scanned over Sid's face her thoughts went to him, she sat there wondering whether she should call him.
At the same Sid was at the back at home wondering if he should call her.
Shilpa picked up her phone to call him and then looked at the time thinking he would be asleep as it is 2am she decided to leave it and call him another time.
Sid knew she was in London, but as he was thinking to call her, he thought what if I am disturbing her, what if she wants to know if I told Riddhima about her. He couldn't do it, he couldn't face the questions because it would hurt, not only him but her.

They both put their phones down and went to bed as they both fell into a restless sleep thinking about how the other one is doing...

Do comment...Hope you all liked Shilpa's entry, I have changed her story slightly and well she needs a friend and I love Rucha Gujrati and I liked her as Tashu in RBO.
Sorry about all the long sentences and grammar/spelling issues really have written it out of a brain block from doing so much work with big words!! πŸ˜†

Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyy me first 
in ur face Subi ha ha haπŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry Nikki actually me n Subi r fighting to see who's gonna comment frst in the all FFsπŸ˜›

ok now ur update...Shilpu's here 
Loved her Tashu's convo😳

and another heartbreak for shilpuu πŸ˜­
Her dad πŸ˜­

it was fantastic to see SidShi thinking about each other at the same time😳
Have these two heard of a device called THE PHONE
Can't they just pick up n call each other!!

continue soon n all the best for ur exam!
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
3 words - Call each other lol

Thanks Niki

Poor Shilpa, i hope SidShi soon find each other 😊
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dude, u wudnt beleive it but i was cleaning out my photoshop folders today, guess what i found? id saved that quote in a file to work on later, so guess wat im gonna do!
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
man, still cant think of them as a couple really. not as sid and shilpa... theyre just masti partners!
but see your writing makes me believe, and that i need a lot of so cheers to you nikki πŸ˜ƒ
-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyy

nice update πŸ‘

i hope dey speak to each other n shilpu cums back

cont soon😳

Veena
Nikki first of all all the best for your exams.πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the update Im so glad to see Shilpa finally here. It was really nice to read about the background to her story. So her fathers dying...another heartbreak for her.

Its interesting to see both Sid and Shilpa thinking about each other at the same time. Its like they already have this invisible connection between them.

Really looking forward to the next part.

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Pragzie πŸ˜† Everyone has lost their originality 🀣 Everyone keeps on using my words against me now and its ok I accept your love for me for that quote because it is Legend wait for it DARY! 🀣 Love you Pragzie! 

🀣 it is legen wait for it dary πŸ˜† love you too!πŸ˜†

fab update nikkie di
finally we get to see ..erm.. read about shilpa . And yeah Tashu is here πŸ˜ƒ
i loved their conversation it was simple but at the same time deep
The bit about shilpa and her father was so touching πŸ˜³
and i hope there will be a longer update next time nikammiπŸ˜†