Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover (Our Kuperman) - Page 392

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Love-KaSh

KARAN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!! UR 29!!! YAAYYY!!🥳🥳🥳U STILL LOOK LIKE A 21 YEAR OLD!! LOVE U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!U HAVE COME A LONG WAY IN TELLYWOOD AND I THINK U ARE READY FOR BOLLYWOOD. THANK U FOR GIVING US THE WONDERFUL ARMAAN MALIK!! NOBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD COULD HAVE PLAYED ARMAAN THE WAY U DID. NOBODY ELSE MATCHES THE NAME ARMAAN THE WAY U DO. U WERE THE THE REASON I STARTED WATCHING DMG IN THE FIRST PLACE. U WERE THE REASON I BECAME A HUGE KASH FAN. KASH ROCK!!!!!!U HAVE COME A LONG WAY AND WISH U ALL THE SUCCESS IN LIFE AND HOPE U HAVE AN AWESOME 2011 YEAR!! I WISH U WOLD TELL SHILPA THAT U LOVE HER. WE KNW THAT U DO. AND PLEASEEEE COME TO BOLLYWOOD AS SOON AS POSSIABLE. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!!! BOLLYWOOD IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT U. HOPE U HAVE AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY!! LOVE U!! 🤗

❤️
❤️

soo true!! 😳
I still have 5.5 hour before his b-day is over 🥳
😭

Banana Girl and Sahar ji come Back ! LOL

Ok I Need to go too !
guys please reach 600 🥳
<33
Muah

Haha Nissu soow cute ''Sahar ji'' 😆

Anyway guys I gotta go and sleep now .. Good nite all <3
^^ Dont worry sister, I will make sure it reaches 10,000 pages 😃

Look you may have taken permission from a Moderator-- - but you need to realize that its slowing down the IF server Puleeezzzz ! !  

Ugghh ---Continuous Posting or should I say Spamming is affecting IF Server--  

DEV TEAM needs to take care now🤢
Edited by Zaxo - 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Karan , u r simply the best , the hottest , the coolest , the cutest , the most greek god like man , a complete hunk , may God bless u n give u all the success n happiness n prosperity n may u shine at the top of the sky n let not even the sky be your limit , many many happy returns of the day , goodluck , with all my love n lots of hugs n kisses.
OMFG 558 pages...that is incredible...way to KSG...i hope it reached 600 and its not 12 yet here so its still hs BDAY here!!

i love KSG...keep rocking as usual!!
Edited by lovedkruti - 13 years ago

happy birthday have a fantastic day

hope u have many many more to come
Originally posted by lovedkruti

OMFG 558 pages...that is incredible...way to KSG...i hope it reached 600 and its not 12 yet here so its still hs BDAY here!!

i love KSG...keep rocking as usual!!

Krutiiiiiiii 🤗 Dude abhi bohot aage jaane wala hai... 😆