Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover (Our Kuperman) - Page 312

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sjain

I luv that scn..
😆

LOL i know right. First he goes i love me 2. then becomes confused and says i love you. LOOOOL.
Happy Birthday Ksg..

Love you .. wishing you this coming year full of happiness and lots of successes!..
Thankyou so much for giving us Armaan and making us fall in love with him.. he will be my love forever.

Thanks for everything .. have a wonderful day and hoping to see you on screen (big screen) soon!

Lovez
Veena.

Who lives in London? 🤔

I do 😆

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN!!!!🥳🥳🥳

May this very special special special day brings you lots n lots of happiness, success n peace !!!!
On this special day 29 years ago, God sent an Angel to earth n simply by being here today, you're making it beautiful!!!!
Just wanna grab the opportunity to thank u billion times 4 being here in our life n made us live a dream through Armaan!!!!  Your talent, versatility, humbleness, charm, charisma has enchanted us all!!! With u as Armaan, these 3 years have been incredible n magical!!!!  

There's soo much to say but no word is enough to describe how special you are n today on your birthday just wanna give u all the good wishes 4 your life n career ahead!!!! May u keep entertaining us as you say n we'll keep loving you ALWAYS & FOREVER!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!!!!!!! 
LOVE U ! :)

angelllllllllllllllll..wishing her bestieeeeeeeee😍

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Budhu I meant make me shut up! 🤣
Ohhh..
STFU
Originally posted by karanfan

OMG This int was sooooo soooo cuteee!!
Jenny's singing and Karan's rap ! <3
"Tum Nahi ho Kisna, tum nahi ho" heehh <3 😍

Pizza chor 😆
and he corrected her 😳
Originally posted by armaanno01fan

OPENS WIDE MOUTH :D

ksg ke haath se khaana ka maza hi kuch aur hai ;)

LMAO.. if that happens to me.. i'd be soooooo happppppy

LUCKY DHRUVI!!!!!!!!! ⭐️ though..
all the pictures-J'adoreeeeeee! <3

and i live in london jessyy (:
OMKSG :| GUYS I left the thread at 250 or something :| AND NOW it's CLOSE to 500 I LOVE YOU GUYS :| Happy Birthday again KSG Muaaaaaaaaah!