Plz add me to ur pm list
varshakhedekar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

dis story sounds interesting..........pls pm me whenever u update

s-o-m-m-i-e thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sounds intersting...plz update soon..and plz do pm me...

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

would love to read more shilpa.......

pls add me too
Swati
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

😳😳😳😳

hi thanks 4 adding me
maansi007 thumbnail
nice start plzzz do add me to da pm list
--love-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the concept
add me 2 ur pm list
n plz
update soon
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That sounds interesting....do continue soon....

make sure I am there on ur PM list 😆

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy guys. Thank you all for the love and appreciation! Muahh. You guys are too sweet so it forced me to update. This is my first update and I hope You guys like it! =) And of course this is the beggining but thenext chap after this one will definetly get more into the story! 
Dedicated to:
~Rolzz [U rock lovey dovey ..Muah<33 I lovd the panneer last night!LoL.. Just for you..]
~Shrezzu[My spamming jaan🤗 Love Yew. U and Rolzz forced me to update ...Love you both..!!]
~Jas Jaani [OMGE... My Punjabi Twin ... my jaan ... Love Yew soo much ..U rock gal.... Muahh ..Keep rocking ..Chak de fatte!]
Like n Comment!😳

~Chapter 1~

Geet Handa gazed at the millions of books in front of her. "Ofo.. Which one should I choose for him?" she frowned. She laughed at herself as she didn't know what book to get for the man she was going to marry! Tired of her stupidness, she turned around and decided maybe an employee would help her atthe bookstore. "Excuse me? Where can I find books on buisness relators?" she asked. "Aisle three ma'am." te employee said glumly. Geet said thanks returning a smile and rushed to the aisle. "Perfecto! " she said grinning. 'Buisness Relators,' the book read. "Just perfect for my love... Dev." she said shyly.
Carrying the bag happily in her hand, Geet hugged her herself from the cold chill of New York City. Her high heeled boots tapped as she walked on the street of the city. Suddenly, some robbers came and grabbed Geet yelling "Where is the money! Give me the money!" Geet struggled and pushed from the grasp pf the guys. She yelled but they covered her mouth. Out of the blue a young man came and punched one of the robbers . He fought and Geet was astonished. He had a fair complexsion and a crewcut face. He wore a black muscular shirt enough to show his dazzling muscles. With one last punch the robbers ran away like the wind. "Thank you so much!" Geet appreciated. "You don't know how much of a saviour you are!"  she continued. "No problemo. Those were a bunch of jerks and I guess I needed to show off my muscles." he flirted. Geet giggled. "No really... Thanks! And I am getting late. See ya 'round?" She asked. "If you promise not to say Thanks again." he said. "Okay! By the way, I am Geet. Geet Handa." she said taking her hand out." Maan. Maan Singh Khuranna." Geet smiled and they said their farewells. As they parted, Geet felt a chill through her spine. 
7:40 p.m. In exactly 5 mintues, Dev would be arriving from his Florida buisness trip. Geet stood at the John F. Kennedy airport and talked to her mom on the phone who was all the way back in India with her whole family in Punjab. "Yes Ma,  he is coming back. Tell Dad too. Sab ko batha dehna. No haven't eaten yet. Hain Ma kahlongi pareshan math ho! Ma waise Chandigarh mein tand pehgi? Yeah keep yourself warm. Love you Ma. Muahh. Bye!" Geet pressed the 'End'  button on her iPhone and put it back in her pocket. She gazed around to see Dev coming with his professional cuit and briefcase. He was followed by his PA and security. She ran and gave him a hug. "Hi. Geet abhi nahi jaana hai come on." he said with a frustrated look. Geet pressed her lips sadly. Three days she had waited restlessy for him but he looked as if he hadn't cared. Hadn't he missed her? 
On the way to Dev's house, Geet asked "How was your trip?" "Okay." Dev said a bit irritated. "Did you get the deal?" she asked again. "Just shut up Geet! Leave me alone!" Dev yelled . After those heartbreaking words, Geet knew she would be quiet.
Geet headed toward a nearby coffee shop to grab a drink. She had been exhausted and tired from Dev's behaviour towards her. He was being exremely rude. And she needed to get away from tha part of life. She went up to the Starbucks employee and ordered a cappiciono. She sat on one of the tables when a familiar face came up to her. It was Maan!
"Do you like cold coffee?" Maan asked. "Nooo! I hate it." Geet scowled. "Then I suggest you get drinking that coffee. " Maan said. Geet giggled. They had been conversing for the past half hour or so, and Geet was having a really good time. They shared their intros and life and became friends quickly. Sipping his coffee, Maan asked "So . Dev .. Hmm are you mad at him?" "Yes. He is so rude and all he can care about is buisness. " "Why doesn't he marry buisness rather than you?" Maan smirked."I know right. I mean I just don't get this man sometimes." Geet thought that Maan was so understanding, so caring. He was sweet. And a very nice 'new,' friend. After they finished they said bye and headed their ways. She got to know so much about Maan. She had had a good night .
When Geet got home, Dev was waiting for her. He apoligized and commenced that he would be going on another trip. "Sorry dear. I am truly am. I was depressed I didn't get the deal." Get nodded and smiled and said it was okay. But in her heart she wasn't ready to fogive him. Not just yet. He went home and Geet went to sleep for another day.
It had been four days and Geet and Maan had become best friends. They hungout almost everyday. Not even almost. They hung out everyday and Geet had been so much happier cause Maan made her laugh and giggle. She turned on the faucet when the faucet to the sink exploded. Water started to get everywhere and Geet paniced. "Shit!" She grabbed for her phone. "Maan! I am in trouble. Get your ass over here now!" Geet was soaking wet. When was Maan coming?

Precap: Trouble at Geet's house!

Like and Comment! Hope you guys liked it. =))