Saas Bina Sasuraal

Today's Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nishnani

nishnani

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Can somebody please post today's update?  

Thanks!!!

Edited by nishnani - 21 February 2011 at 2:42pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Update" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
There is no designated updater for this show. I posted last epi. I will post today' epi too soon. But please stop making topics asking for update. I'll try to post regularly.

nishnani

nishnani

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks!!!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
sorry I am spos to do it today, But I live in Canada, youtube is the only way I can watch it earlier and there are no videos posted. I can post it after I watch it on TV though.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.