Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Wishlist bribe... (Page 5)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

For a buddhu he is a buddhu... LOL He wants to give us money lekin yeh bhi nahi samajhte ke humein muft ke chiz pasaand hai. Free me smile de do aur paisa rakho. LOL Kya baat hai iss zaamane me bhi humein paisa nahi chahiye... ROFL kya kya na kar vate hai Mr. D'Sena, hayyyyyye Day Dreaming

And for Kabir Nahi nahi nahi jaise indian serials mein hote hai LOL

Thode intelligent ho jayo - Rating chahiye to milegi muft muft muft (bas dimpled smile dete raho). Salary humse leloROFL Abhay ki jacket badalne ke liye ROFL

About Kabir - Haan yaar I know what you mean. that happens in the desi serials. 

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

right onLOL loved your wishlist,  mine a bit differentEmbarrassed

Vivian: a date will help moreEmbarrassed, as we don't  want your hard earned money! but make sure to make it booze and smoke free date Wink
>> Good one. A tea-totaler date. Chalo thodi der ke liye healthy lifestyle LOL 

Suku: dont know about the rest but i am game  to go out with you,  i am sure we will become good friendsSmile 
>> Friends with Suku. Nice thought. Smile

Madhura: give free lessons of make up, i just love your make up !LOL
>>She should understand what she is good at Wink

Vishal: you make a cute gundaLOL so we are not scared, better then this bribe us with an invitation to your house where we get to see your lovely wife tooSmile
>>Cute gundaLOL Didn't think this way. Hey you want to meet his wife? She will like it for change. Everybody wants to meet her hubby.  LOL

bribe us with this guys and you will  reach number one in no time ( thanks to zillion of Fake IDs that will get createdLOL)
ROFL fake IDs. Good idea. Didn't think in that direction yet. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Lol. No, I mean like Kabir but not like Abhay.Blushing ...Kabir is more friend material. Haha. But i really want to see his character grow in the show and find his true love. Embarrassed

oh o Now I got it  **smacks her head** 

Kabir us traha se nahi kisi aur tarah se. Vaise sirf aur sirf Abhay Wink
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
very nice topic RItz

Tongue Vivian: Well, please exchange with Suku's offer. If you offer a date as bribe, I am sure you will be number one very soon.

>> LOLLOL nice one
mine: GIne me your black jacket, i just love it(iss bahane tumeh nyi jacket b mil jaayegi LOL), then i'll think 2 take u 2 top

TongueSuku: >> u just need 2 smile, & u r done

TongueMadhura: >> give Abhiya some fashion tips & take some brains from them(to use while u r T)LOL

TongueVishal:>> hawa main udna band kar yaar, i like u d way u r, or ye dadagiri tujh p achi nhi lagti, just b what u r

Edited by kaushiki9 - 22 February 2011 at 8:25am

Ritzie

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
nice post Ritz...
For Vivian.. Yes, dating with Suku is better than giving one month Sal. to his fan,... to make him No #1.. I think his fan will prefer this more than Sal.. good point... LOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Ritzie

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

nice post Ritz...
For Vivian.. Yes, dating with Suku is better than giving one month Sal. to his fan,... to make him No #1.. I think his fan will prefer this more than Sal.. good point... LOL..

Thanks but A bit of misunderstanding... I was not offering him to date with Suku but date with fansWink. He meets Suku everyday but it will be once in a lifetime offer for fans to meet him. 
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

very nice topic RItz

>> LOLLOL nice one
mine: GIne me your black jacket, i just love it(iss bahane tumeh nyi jacket b mil jaayegi LOL), then i'll think 2 take u 2 top

>>>> Achcha ji, jacket par nazar hai aapki. There will be many fans who will ove to take away that jacket from him. ROFL 

TongueSuku: >> u just need 2 smile, & u r done
>> Kya baat hai. Suku ki smile par fida ho aap. Yes even I have forgotten how she looked when she smiled.

TongueMadhura: >> give Abhiya some fashion tips & take some brains from them(to use while u r T)LOL
>>>>LOL Good exchange between them. Ek haath de aur ek haath leROFL

TongueVishal:>> hawa main udna band kar yaar, i like u d way u r, or ye dadagiri tujh p achi nhi lagti, just b what u r
>>>>ROFL I know I am missing that dude Kabir too. Wish he be back to what he was originally - hot cool friendly dude 

kaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index