Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Total crap/Completey opposite to our expectations. (Page 3)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

Originally posted by Ambofan

Today's episode was so much full of crap, it had nothing substantial.
Kuku uncle kept saying that I cant kick Manjeet out of the house.
Bebo kept being over-emotional regarding Manjeet.
And GG kept looking for money at all the weirdo places.

I was expecting a nice episode with atleast one AmBo moment, but this episode was only repetitive and crappy.

Btw no offence intended, and I'm not the one just pointing out bad stuff...

I agree.  After the end of Amrit-Arjun Saga, there was no scope to move forward in this track.  Hasty arrangement, with a new Writer, and apparently he has had no time to think.     Manjeet actress is on her own trip.   Does not have a clue where the story is going.    All the other normal characters, have turned into abnormal characters, and Gurshil and Goldie have become thieves.  This is a disgrace to this production team, which had kept itself up all this time.  If you do not have ideas, just wind up the story in a dignified way.

How do you know that there is a new writer now ?

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by walquest2000

Today's episode was so much full of crap, it had nothing substantial.
Kuku uncle kept saying that I cant kick Manjeet out of the house.
Bebo kept being over-emotional regarding Manjeet.
And GG kept looking for money at all the weirdo places.

I was expecting a nice episode with atleast one AmBo moment, but this episode was only repetitive and crappy.

Btw no offence intended, and I'm not the one just pointing out bad stuff...

I agree.  After the end of Amrit-Arjun Saga, there was no scope to move forward in this track.  Hasty arrangement, with a new Writer, and apparently he has had no time to think.     Manjeet actress is on her own trip.   Does not have a clue where the story is going.    All the other normal characters, have turned into abnormal characters, and Gurshil and Goldie have become thieves.  This is a disgrace to this production team, which had kept itself up all this time.  If you do not have ideas, just wind up the story in a dignified way.

How do you know that there is a new writer now ?

The suspicion of the possibility of a new writer is because, there have been separate parts in the story.  The oldest one had the Narang Family and their association with the Malhotra family with the marriage of Bebo.

The next part was the introduction of a twin of Bebo, called Rano, and it had some nice sequences.

The third part was the Arjun-Vijendar Khanna and the Narangs in a bad situation with Gurshil and Goldie bossing over them, and it concluded faily well.   It looked as a fitting conclusion of the story.

But serials are a good source of income for channels, and it is very difficult to let a good theme go bye.   How else could they go on, if they can not influence the older writers to continue on and on.   Can there be not any difficulties in the back ground in the negotiation of contract.  All this is invisible to the public, but one tends to make guesses, and this was one of my guesses.  The concept of introducing a long forgotten relation like a brother, whom the old writer/writers never brought up, and with a daughter like Manjeet, seems remote.  This seems to be a sudden jump.   If some one can tell me it is the same old Writer, then I am ready to listen.

Edited by walquest2000 - 23 February 2011 at 11:49pm
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I dont know if the writer is new or old but bringing up long lost relations is a tooo common phenomena in Indian dramas so Im not that surprised. And I think the initiation of the Khanna track was even more surprising coz there were seemingly not even related to the Narangs.
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
well we cannot just assume that writer get change as we get into a new track.
walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

well we cannot just assume that writer get change as we get into a new track.

Can you please do me the favor of finding the director, playwright, and back ground musician of this serial. Thank you.  Only if you can do it easily.

Here are some of my attempts. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabki_Laadli_Bebo

Sabki Laadli Bebo
Everyone's Beloved Bebo

http://www.indiantelevision.com/interviews/writersdesk/anjana.htm

Anjana Sood, producer of Laadli.  Interview

Big media houses are finding it difficult to generate good content and are now eying to tie up with well-known writers and producers, individually.

http://www.moneylife.in/article/big-media-houses-tying-up-with-individuals-for-tv-content/2641.html

The serial Sabki Laadli Bebo is a Indian Serial directed by Jaspal Bhatti with the help of production house Anjana Sood and Vicky Chandra.

http://www.reshap.com/serials/2142-watch-sabki-laadli-bebo-29-october-friday-episode.html

This is not to blame any one.  Every one is trying their best, but we who get entertained, should also find the truth, in order to appreciate the good writers, and promote them.

Unfortunately, our media do not  give them their due importance.  Without these people, no actor can perform.  The actor is the visible contact for the viewer, but all the rest of the crew put in their bit, to make all this possible.

Edited by walquest2000 - 24 February 2011 at 1:21pm

Go to top