Total crap/Completey opposite to our expectations. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ambofan

@ Di, shukr hai k bata kr jaa rahi hain otherwise you wud have just disappeared. However take it easy it work. And hope to see u popping sometimes atleast.

@ sdoll, Let them die somewhere n keep us in peace. ... Thats so funny but defo true, I wud like to see their arthi...

@ Afee, now dont u tell me that GG is better, atleast Manjeet is not a killer, thief and planner... However I still hate her but not more than GG.
The only good part is that sometimes, like very sometimes they can make u laugh. Otherwise I get so irritated.

i don't really GG either, but at least they r better than this girl, this girl have no manner, na chote ka na bare ka, and i really hate whenever bebo try to be good with her and she just ignores her and talk to her in mean way..... and i hated whatever happened to saru because of her and she didn't even felt sorry, instead she was like "kuch hua to nahi" arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
And worst of all she made Ashok to apologize. I felt really sorry for Ashok. Saru is very much tensed after the accident and this girl😡😡😡.
Originally posted by juhuti

i don't really GG either, but at least they r better than this girl, this girl have no manner, na chote ka na bare ka, and i really hate whenever bebo try to be good with her and she just ignores her and talk to her in mean way..... and i hated whatever happened to saru because of her and she didn't even felt sorry, instead she was like "kuch hua to nahi" arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

But I thought GG didn't have any manners either, dont u remember how they treated sardarnji, their elder like a servant ?

Today's episode was so much full of crap, it had nothing substantial.
Kuku uncle kept saying that I cant kick Manjeet out of the house.
Bebo kept being over-emotional regarding Manjeet.
And GG kept looking for money at all the weirdo places.

I was expecting a nice episode with atleast one AmBo moment, but this episode was only repetitive and crappy.

Btw no offence intended, and I'm not the one just pointing out bad stuff...

I agree.  After the end of Amrit-Arjun Saga, there was no scope to move forward in this track.  Hasty arrangement, with a new Writer, and apparently he has had no time to think.     Manjeet actress is on her own trip.   Does not have a clue where the story is going.    All the other normal characters, have turned into abnormal characters, and Gurshil and Goldie have become thieves.  This is a disgrace to this production team, which had kept itself up all this time.  If you do not have ideas, just wind up the story in a dignified way.

But I thought GG didn't have any manners either, dont u remember how they treated sardarnji, their elder like a servant ?

i know alju GG r no good either, but this manjeet is driving me crazy, and i guess i don't like her much cos i have doubt or i am afraid that she may put her leg between ambo, and might flirt with amrit, so all this scary thoughts r making me hate her. but i just hope nothing like this will happen, i just hope she have boyfriend. ufffffffffffff why did this manji had to come,,,arghhhhhhh😡
After such a long time of following this serial, i have not felt any urge to follow this any more.  I pity a good actor like Kanwaljeet  for having to carry on, possibly because of contractual obligations.   Wish him luck.    Bebo has turned completely soft, and can not understand why her character has been made so mind less.
Originally posted by walquest2000

I agree.  After the end of Amrit-Arjun Saga, there was no scope to move forward in this track.  Hasty arrangement, with a new Writer, and apparently he has had no time to think.     Manjeet actress is on her own trip.   Does not have a clue where the story is going.    All the other normal characters, have turned into abnormal characters, and Gurshil and Goldie have become thieves.  This is a disgrace to this production team, which had kept itself up all this time.  If you do not have ideas, just wind up the story in a dignified way.

How do you know that there is a new writer now ?

How do you know that there is a new writer now ?

The suspicion of the possibility of a new writer is because, there have been separate parts in the story.  The oldest one had the Narang Family and their association with the Malhotra family with the marriage of Bebo.

The next part was the introduction of a twin of Bebo, called Rano, and it had some nice sequences.

The third part was the Arjun-Vijendar Khanna and the Narangs in a bad situation with Gurshil and Goldie bossing over them, and it concluded faily well.   It looked as a fitting conclusion of the story.

But serials are a good source of income for channels, and it is very difficult to let a good theme go bye.   How else could they go on, if they can not influence the older writers to continue on and on.   Can there be not any difficulties in the back ground in the negotiation of contract.  All this is invisible to the public, but one tends to make guesses, and this was one of my guesses.  The concept of introducing a long forgotten relation like a brother, whom the old writer/writers never brought up, and with a daughter like Manjeet, seems remote.  This seems to be a sudden jump.   If some one can tell me it is the same old Writer, then I am ready to listen.

Edited by walquest2000 - 13 years ago
I dont know if the writer is new or old but bringing up long lost relations is a tooo common phenomena in Indian dramas so Im not that surprised. And I think the initiation of the Khanna track was even more surprising coz there were seemingly not even related to the Narangs.
well we cannot just assume that writer get change as we get into a new track.