Sabki Ladli Bebo

Total crap/Completey opposite to our expectations.

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was so much full of crap, it had nothing substantial.
Kuku uncle kept saying that I cant kick Manjeet out of the house.
Bebo kept being over-emotional regarding Manjeet.
And GG kept looking for money at all the weirdo places.

I was expecting a nice episode with atleast one AmBo moment, but this episode was only repetitive and crappy.

Btw no offence intended, and I'm not the one just pointing out bad stuff...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I liked one thing in the episode. GG are planning to take the entire money and leave for America😆😆😆. Any way they are not planning to get back at the Narang House. Thank God. Let them leave for America at the earliest so that AmBo live in Peace😉
Ambofan thumbnail
Yeah that was the only part I liked but the rest of it was unbearable.
I dont find it natural for Bebo to be sooo teary-eyed n emotional for Manjeet. Now pls dont tell that she has a super-good heart coz I know that. But this still doesn't work. Please CVs dont stagnate the story...Please.
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am seriously hating this manjeet story, what was the hurry to bring her story right now, couldn't CV's show us ambo story for a while and then i wouldn't have mind seeing anything. arghhhhhhhh these CV's will never make us happy, and ab pata nahi ye manjeet madam kaha chali gaye hai, ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...

arghhhh GG r getting on my nerves now, i don't understand why GG's friend is keeping them in the house and that too like a servant. arghhhhhh these CV's always show us unrealistic stuffs, a friend don't keep friend like a servant.

i am really disappointed by CV's, don't they realize when they bring ambo together and show ambo moments then the rating increases, and as soon as they show stupid things the rating drops. don't these CV's wants their show to be in top. uffffff pata nahi who is the writer and creative department of this show.

sorry for an angry comments, but seriously now these CV's r making me go crazy, by showing unrealistic and nonsense stuffs.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No offence taken.  Alju you fairly point out good and bad stuff.

I have not scene the episode, but has been a very long day and might not watch it tonight.

Actually, I am going to be off the forum for a while.  I am going to find Babloo Bhaiya ... hehe!  I mean, I have a really busy week at work.  So if you do not see me, don't get worried.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
sinha thanks for letting us know, otherwise we would have been again worried for u. i hope u will find babloo bhayyan, gonna miss u and ur jokes.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will miss you guys too, but don't worry I will not be totally gone.
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good job alju. I m 100% agreed with u. Now days i just can't tolerate this tracks. Why they r still showing GG? Wht's the need of that?Let them die somewhere n keep us in peace. If cv's want 2 show a manji track they cud show that after someday but nooooo............. they have 2 show it now .This is really crap.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdoll

Good job alju. I m 100% agreed with u. Now days i just can't tolerate this tracks. Why they r still showing GG? Wht's the need of that?Let them die somewhere n keep us in peace. If cv's want 2 show a manji track they cud show that after someday but nooooo............. they have 2 show it now .This is really crap.

i don't know what was the hurry to bring manji sooo quikcly arghhhhhhhh...manji is really annoying, honestly speaking i liked GG much better than this manji,
Ambofan thumbnail
@ Di, shukr hai k bata kr jaa rahi hain otherwise you wud have just disappeared. However take it easy it work. And hope to see u popping sometimes atleast.

@ sdoll, Let them die somewhere n keep us in peace. ... Thats so funny but defo true, I wud like to see their arthi...

@ Afee, now dont u tell me that GG is better, atleast Manjeet is not a killer, thief and planner... However I still hate her but not more than GG.
The only good part is that sometimes, like very sometimes they can make u laugh. Otherwise I get so irritated.
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago