Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Total crap/Completey opposite to our expectations.

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was so much full of crap, it had nothing substantial.
Kuku uncle kept saying that I cant kick Manjeet out of the house.
Bebo kept being over-emotional regarding Manjeet.
And GG kept looking for money at all the weirdo places.

I was expecting a nice episode with atleast one AmBo moment, but this episode was only repetitive and crappy.

Btw no offence intended, and I'm not the one just pointing out bad stuff...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1qr4hranmarParulRatiShivi

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
But I liked one thing in the episode. GG are planning to take the entire money and leave for AmericaLOLLOLLOL. Any way they are not planning to get back at the Narang House. Thank God. Let them leave for America at the earliest so that AmBo live in PeaceWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanParulRatiShivi

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Yeah that was the only part I liked but the rest of it was unbearable.
I dont find it natural for Bebo to be sooo teary-eyed n emotional for Manjeet. Now pls dont tell that she has a super-good heart coz I know that. But this still doesn't work. Please CVs dont stagnate the story...Please.

Edited by Ambofan - 21 February 2011 at 7:10pm
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
i am seriously hating this manjeet story, what was the hurry to bring her story right now, couldn't CV's show us ambo story for a while and then i wouldn't have mind seeing anything. arghhhhhhhh these CV's will never make us happy, and ab pata nahi ye manjeet madam kaha chali gaye hai, ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...

arghhhh GG r getting on my nerves now, i don't understand why GG's friend is keeping them in the house and that too like a servant. arghhhhhh these CV's always show us unrealistic stuffs, a friend don't keep friend like a servant.

i am really disappointed by CV's, don't they realize when they bring ambo together and show ambo moments then the rating increases, and as soon as they show stupid things the rating drops. don't these CV's wants their show to be in top. uffffff pata nahi who is the writer and creative department of this show.

sorry for an angry comments, but seriously now these CV's r making me go crazy, by showing unrealistic and nonsense stuffs.

AmbofanParulRatiShivi

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
No offence taken.  Alju you fairly point out good and bad stuff.

I have not scene the episode, but has been a very long day and might not watch it tonight.

Actually, I am going to be off the forum for a while.  I am going to find Babloo Bhaiya ... hehe!  I mean, I have a really busy week at work.  So if you do not see me, don't get worried.

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
sinha thanks for letting us know, otherwise we would have been again worried for u. i hope u will find babloo bhayyan, gonna miss u and ur jokes.
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I will miss you guys too, but don't worry I will not be totally gone.
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Good job alju. I m 100% agreed with u. Now days i just can't tolerate this tracks. Why they r still showing GG? Wht's the need of that?Let them die somewhere n keep us in peace. If cv's want 2 show a manji track they cud show that after someday but nooooo............. they have 2 show it now .This is really crap.

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

Go to top