Will Karan have face change?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I am wondering whether karan will not look like old karan when he comes back.

There was some hint like abha saying that I fall in love with aatma and not with shakal ,surat

That would be super confusion ...

maybe later ranchod offers to give his face to karan and ranchod gets the new face?
i doubt it but it could be an interesting track.
new face is introduced and then there is a super confusion but in the process abha finds out it is infact karan and so does the family. Then ranchod doesnt have to get new face though.
no i dont think karan will have face change.karan role cant be replaced by any one

Karan's face should not be changed..nobody can't take his place it will ruin the show.

I think he is the one who would have informed the docs about Abha as when I saw the show today he was whispering her name when the alarm on the watch went off.

The only possible thing would be that as nobody has seen Ranchod it makes sense to introduce  a diff face for the role. Yeah Sid/Ranchod is helping Abha but want to see Karan back and whack Yasho and her son.
Edited by alamelu1970 - 13 years ago
agree vth u alamelu1970
Karan's face should not be changed
in the beginning they showed the happy track of titile song with aabharan.
Yes that is true if it was not the case then they would not have shown the old Abharan on the tite song of the show.

No...............he will not have any face change,as they replaced the sad version of abha with our abharan................i was really happy to see it................now i cant wait to see them together
I cant wait to see Karan back in the show....I do not want his face to change...Karan cannot be replaced.....
his face may not change but maybe he will be in wheel chair or something - thats why the comment about pyar aatma se .. not looks