India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Like mother like daughter

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I'm hating this show coz of urmila n rashi it's getting blinking boring how madam rashi gets away wid murder I mean why are they always favourtising with her don't seem right. I hate urmila stupid fAces she pulls n her expressions makes me want to hit the tv. Rashi is the most greedy chalak nasty piece of wrk on tv nothing better to do in her sad pathetic life than to sit n try open a sandook greedy witch as if she hasn't got enough she blinking worshiping sandook rashi get a life u saddo and I hope sandook doesn't hve anything valuable coz she doesn't deserve it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blacksexyspicy

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@gia dont loose your hopes if u getting rid then just read the updates but dont forum.
i m also feeling same about the box there is nothing worthy for rashi in that box

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top