Daily Emotional Athyachar 21st Feb with new VM

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Kaa ilzaam beyy?

Pratigya was pouting about in her room, straightening out the bedsheets
  and out comes Baba fresh and clean from the bathroom .

He asks her to BOLBO ! But Pratigya didn't want to talk and remained .

So baba drills at her to break her MAUN VRATH.

Dissapointed she tells him He don't care about his parents pain or Shaktia's bad behaviour.

Oh boy Baba took this opportunity to Kick Pratigya where it hurt.

He started accusing her "This is all down to you! Sub tumri wajah se !" You   acted like a Janse Ki Raani  and made my family's life hell and Mine. Now they hate me for marrying you ! Because I am married to you they expect me to work".

Pratigya stopped making the bed and looked shocked .

Baba added "If not for you I would be having a blast with my friends    and living the life of a Raja... as I was born to do and rule this KINGDOM But now am just a useless King like in a pack of cards  that you all come and play with me!

Pratigya was shocked to see that the lazy Baba was accusing her - But she decided to play cool "Baba, tum aise nahin manogey.... Come let me give you a nice bath with my own bare hands"
So Baba was all Happeeee again and asked permission to take his rubber duckie with him.

So she let him
But what she didn't tell him......... was that the water was going to be freezing cold !

AAH! OOUCH! AAH OOUCH ........................................!

Guys I thought you could do with a cheerful post. do not be disheartened... Kriya love is forever... like in this romantic Kriya VM.

DOSA. XX
A beautiful song Mere pyaar ki umar ho..... Film Waaris

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKJHhQSwnhE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
another e.a,how could u do that di,it requires such a hard work nd u r truely a rockstar of this forum,by the way di it's nt jhanse instead it's jhansi my hometown
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMIT7884

another e.a,how could u do that di,it requires such a hard work nd u r truely a rockstar of this forum,by the way di it's nt jhanse instead it's jhansi my hometown

Thanks Amit glad u lubbed it..... I thought everyone on the forum right now needs as much stuff to cheer up.
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello sunshine!
I was disheartened by kriya today, but for not fighting!  I was all geared up for a good row over whose fault everything is, I wanted P to give as good as she got, but we got nothingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†so no kriya tiff as such, just the same old.
So much for the precap making it look like they were getting somewhere, but it was just another tantrum.  They're certainly in no hurry with this track.
but i did like the argument between the 2 bros, that was good, we need some excitement.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

Hello sunshine!

I was disheartened by kriya today, but for not fighting!  I was all geared up for a good row over whose fault everything is, I wanted P to give as good as she got, but we got nothingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†so no kriya tiff as such, just the same old.
So much for the precap making it look like they were getting somewhere, but it was just another tantrum.  They're certainly in no hurry with this track.
but i did like the argument between the 2 bros, that was good, we need some excitement.

My feelings entirely. I wasn't prepared for Pratigya to stay quiet. The brothers fight was excellent.
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Everyone fallen asleep?

Nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!even u can add two brothers fight. it was really funny and interesting.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_83

Nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!even u can add two brothers fight. it was really funny and interesting.

thanks... i'll save the brothers fight for the weekly one.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww that was very nice πŸ˜³ 

beautiful VM, especially loved the beginning and the ending !
shantatai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u r FANTASTIC.....LUV it dear......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

aww that was very nice πŸ˜³ 

beautiful VM, especially loved the beginning and the ending !

Thank you very much Filza. xx