Pratigya

Daily Emotional Athyachar 21st Feb with new VM

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Kaa ilzaam beyy?

PoutyPratigya was pouting about in her room, straightening out the bedsheets
  Making The Bedand out comes Baba fresh and clean from the bathroom Shower 2.

He asks her to BOLBO ! But Pratigya didn't want to talk and remained Quiet.

So baba Power Drilldrills at her to break her MAUN VRATH.

Dissapointed she tells him He don't care about his parents pain or Shaktia's bad behaviour.

Oh boy Kick MeBaba took this opportunity to Kick Pratigya where it hurt.

He started accusing her "This is all down to you! Sub tumri wajah se !" You   acted like a Janse Ki Raani Statue Of Liberty and made my family's life hell and Mine. Now they hate me for marrying you ! Because I am married to you they expect me to work".

Pratigya stopped making the bed and looked shocked Shocked.

Baba added "If not for you I would be having a blast with my friends   BikerBest Friends and living the life of a Raja... as I was born to do and rule this KINGDOM KingBut now am just a useless King like in a pack of cards King Of Diamonds that you all come and play with me!

Pratigya was shocked to see that the lazy Baba was accusing her - But she decided to play cool "Baba, tum aise nahin manogey.... Come let me give you a nice bath with my own bare hands"
So Baba was all Happeeee again and asked permission to take his rubber duckie with him.

So she let him
But what she didn't tell him......... was that the water was going to be freezing cold !

AAH! OOUCH! AAH OOUCH ........................................!

Guys I thought you could do with a cheerful post. do not be disheartened... Kriya love is forever... like in this romantic Kriya VM.

DOSA. XX
A beautiful song Mere pyaar ki umar ho..... Film Waaris

Edited by carisma2 - 21 February 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy50shruti1threeashwini6000shahbara-radhi-sweet_bhankipheonix1---forever---roshna1020krishnabhavnab2011akku8910sanitha7dipi.15Pia9sknraTivoabcd2heera1702shrutisinhasimran_singh_24Minnie.suk4corvette---Yemi---aleena1mushiroxxFilza....Binny...HamiSkyPragati.TArjaAddictbabithajhussainramsoPristineSoulMitu_telstra_dkmystery_-KadaKLonda-

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
another e.a,how could u do that di,it requires such a hard work nd u r truely a rockstar of this forum,by the way di it's nt jhanse instead it's jhansi my hometown

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulMitu_carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMIT7884

another e.a,how could u do that di,it requires such a hard work nd u r truely a rockstar of this forum,by the way di it's nt jhanse instead it's jhansi my hometown
Thanks Amit glad u lubbed it..... I thought everyone on the forum right now needs as much stuff to cheer up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_-KadaKLonda-

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hello sunshine!
I was disheartened by kriya today, but for not fighting!  I was all geared up for a good row over whose fault everything is, I wanted P to give as good as she got, but we got nothingLOLLOLso no kriya tiff as such, just the same old.
So much for the precap making it look like they were getting somewhere, but it was just another tantrum.  They're certainly in no hurry with this track.
but i did like the argument between the 2 bros, that was good, we need some excitement.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hello sunshine!
I was disheartened by kriya today, but for not fighting!  I was all geared up for a good row over whose fault everything is, I wanted P to give as good as she got, but we got nothingLOLLOLso no kriya tiff as such, just the same old.
So much for the precap making it look like they were getting somewhere, but it was just another tantrum.  They're certainly in no hurry with this track.
but i did like the argument between the 2 bros, that was good, we need some excitement.
My feelings entirely. I wasn't prepared for Pratigya to stay quiet. The brothers fight was excellent.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Everyone fallen asleep?
k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Everyone fallen asleep?
Nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!even u can add two brothers fight. it was really funny and interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

Originally posted by carisma2

Everyone fallen asleep?
Nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!even u can add two brothers fight. it was really funny and interesting.
thanks... i'll save the brothers fight for the weekly one.

Go to top