Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Shifali and the letter

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hey guys i know the episode today was soo great, but i almost missed this, at the beginning shifali comes in to arohi's room and sneakily puts the letter kartar gave her into the drawer! Now WHY would she do that?Shocked

Why not hand it over to Arohi. She might have been excited about the reunion, but she was being very sneaky!LOL

If Arjun finds that letter first, he will get rid of it, because he wants everyone to think Raj is his biological son.
Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

towatchzooni.blue--Ari--wida

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i didnt understand the letter part as well..i think maybe chachu had said something about it to hide or something...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

--Ari-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ari--
--Ari--

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i didnt see that letter part missed it...but now come to think of it even i suspect the mahaan acp rajvir Angry
wida IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
clueless_gal Groupbie
clueless_gal
clueless_gal

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i am sure rajveer must have tld her

abhi arjun ko milega shayad and it vl get dragged coz rajveer vl do anythin to get arohi out from there
-.-
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Ya, it was dumest ACP, Mr. Rajveer Ulluwalia's idea of keeping the letter in the drawer instead of handing it over to Arohi..  I don't think it's gonna come into Arjun's hand!! I think the letter will stay there unrevealed untill all the damage has been done or may be untill Arjuhi realize their love or even better.. Arohi realizes her love & then, she gets hold of it and then, decides to bring the truth in front of everyone... So, in short the letter is gonna be forgotten untill this dhondu track is over and then, it would again come into light!!
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
mina that's what i was wondering. Why did she not hand it over to Arohi, may be she did want till the reunion party gets over

I know what may happen either it will lie unnoticed or Arjun will hide it
nida8724 Senior Member
nida8724
nida8724

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
that letter was given by arohi's dada ji or the 1 which arjun have already read about that test result?????

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index