Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles - Tuesday Thread - Come Reserve (Page 2)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Happy B'Day GC!!! ...
love you and hope your b'day wishes come true always...

me want to give sponge bath to Maan... Geet & nurse both can go out WinkLOLLOL

Maan & Geet - what's there to say.. they were great as always.. their love, concern for each other is always there to be seen by all...

Maan - back to teasing his Geet...
Geet - as protective of her Maan & his body as ever Wink... 

Dadima - predictably, shes worried about the gunda's after Dev...  understandable why she doesnt want Geet to tell Maan about Dev donating blood yet... 

Dev - as dark as ever... as mysterious as ever...

he thinks that by telling Geet to hide, the fact that hes the one who gave blood, from Maan... will create problems between Maneet in future... & he can get back to KM through Dadi.... wonder what the gundas are demanding... money... and if so will he somehow blackmail Geet, saying that since he saved Maan's life & all, she has to give him the money... but Geet has told Dadi about Dev giving blood so it wont hold much weight... wonder whats going through his mind...

did CV's have to show AA & spoil the perfect dreams i was having about a hot sponge bath & Maan & me Wink

precap: Geet just tell Maan the truth... he would understand...

Edited by ix2u - 22 February 2011 at 11:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142craziekudiadoremevirgosptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
res
hey guys another maneet filled dreamy episode and only 2 mins of AASmile
Smilethank god CVs understood how much of screen time of AA the audience can bear Smile
msk has become tailor, bodyguard, watchman, cook,driver etc i loved geet becoming nurse for msk
sponge bath was innovativeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but i wish they could show something more
dadi always enters at wrong timeAngryAngry
dev is very good in his acting cant figure hes positive or negative.... but hope to see him negative as he acts pretty well in such roles
nayi raah pakdi hai, dekhta hoon manzil tak le kar jaati hai ya nahi" lovely suspense filled dialogues from barryClapClap
loved the way MSK teases geet LOL msk getting scared of geet.LOL
sudhar jaye maanLOLLOL
today an over all good episodeClapClap
couldn't figure out the hospital looked the same when maan had an accident in KC lift and geet came to know why maan was sleeping on sofa after marriage
btw the doors of the hospital confused me... where did geet come from and where did dev go... will watch the episode again to get my answers...

GC, DD, SS rocked...ClapClapClap
regarding promo...
curious.... hope they do justice to such a strong plot.
and last happy bday GCSmile

Edited by leverne - 22 February 2011 at 11:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhacraziekudiadoremevirgosptrnonanditasinghdewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Guru!!TongueWink

Awesome.. epsiode... maan teasing geet!!!

Geet is jealous of nurse.. yeh ladki bhi na.. maan all enjoying his tactics.. naughty naughty maan!!!!!

sponge bath was so EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hospital mein bhi en dono ka na jhagda khatam na pyar... love maanegeet!!!!

no comments on Dev coz i know he is creating problems...

But i really think.. geet could have told maan... aboutdev giving khoon she had enough time.. hiding from maan is not a good idea...

promo.. maan in ti chi.. so hot!!!.. what the scenbes they were showing behind.. dev touching geet's hands...puttinmg geet's hand on his head....

but i am sure.. after seeing maan's anger... geet will tell him soon!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 22 February 2011 at 11:38am

drdee142adoremevirgosptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--bharkhalevernedewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

hello crazies...

aaj toh cvs ne bin maange hi naya promo de diya.. arey yeh cvs kab se sudher gaaye ?????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Confused Confused Confused 

PROMO WAS TOO HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!! maan in TAICHI...... hye.......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

luvd the episode... i wanted to see geet feeding maan in hospital.. and they showed...Smile  lvd maan n geet..Embarrassed Embarrassed and tat sponge bath.. kya yar woh nurse was takin maan s shirt n geet interferes.. and i thought they gonna show us.. lekin nahi...Angry Angry 

was waiting to see maan in the blue shirt which they showed in sbs or sbb segement but no.. so they gonna show it tomo...

thank god they just showed the glimpse of aa track...happy to see more of maneet...Clap Clap Clap 

bechari geet.. she in a dilemma.. one side dev s shart and other side maan s promise that they ll never hide anything... what ll she do ??? Confused

again dadi ka emotional hona.. par ye emotional athyachaar ho jaayega maan n geet par..

Edited by bharkha - 22 February 2011 at 11:25am

drdee142craziekudiadoremevirgosptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--dewdropredleverne

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Gurmeet...many many happy returns of the day.... i wish u all happiness and success in ur life....love u....

i loved the epi but so less of maan is just not done....i crave to see him and so the epi was very unsatisfying for me....

the little nok jhok was well done in front of dadi...and i liked how maan was speaking slowly with a lot of effort....just how a patient does after a major operation...at least this much logic was maintained unlike last time wen maan was walking and talking and romancing just within 2 days after lift crash....

geet sharing her worry with dadi....they took the rite decision to say the truth to maan once he fully recovers...

and i loved that sponge bathe scene....reminded me of maan taking measurement of geet....this time geet was jealous of the nurse...but i got this feeling that GC was shy in this scene....DD was awesome though....measurement wala scene was much more passionate and GC was brilliant in that scene....that was more intimate scene...so i dunno wat was the prob today....maybe i judged wrong....

i just wish the writers think of newer scenes to portray romance so that we cant compare....

maan asking geet who the blood donor was....geet not knowing wat to say dadi came to her rescue by dropping the medicine tray....it was so obvious and maan ka to waise bhi sixth sense always remains alert....i am sure geet will hv a hard time trying to hide the truth....maan is going to pester her later on....

the soup feeding scene was sweet....geet sharing her scare of losing maan with him was well done....

dadi worried about dev was natural....but geet was more worried about maan's reaction on knowing the truth....but dev put forward his condition of not revealing to maan....

the future track can be many things....so quite unpredictable....maan is someone who honours truth above all and as such has the capability of bearing all sorts of truths...however bitter they r...if he can accept geet's pregnancy...and more importantly if he can accept geet's past with his own bro....then maan can bear this truth too...
i am guessing dev wants to create prob between maneet....because maan can forgive everything except hiding truth and that is wat dev is making geet do...

and i really dont think geet has to follow his condition...is that a rule....wat if dev wud hv demanded the baby...wud she hv accepted that....wat if dev wud hv demanded geet to leave maan and come back to him....wud she hv done that....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 22 February 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142SilentsoulcraziekudisptrnonanditasinghLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Hi Nandu......Nice to see you opening our crazies thread Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnonanditasingh

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

mona .... u need to come out of this depression mona ...it's not good ..........& just remember 1 thing maaneet love is strong & nothing bad can happen to their relationship dev undono ka baal bhi baka nahin kar saktha ...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudi--aarthi--bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

i can't come online from tomorrow midnight may b till sat or monday .........reason now my bro also is busy ....... so i have 2 get back to hyd then only my net prob will b solved ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrno--aarthi--bharkha

Go to top