India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

BOTD - 21st February (Page 3)

Mampimou Newbie
Mampimou
Mampimou

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Gr88888 post.wonderful observation, hilarious comments and good analysis. U r awesome.
I think naku is wearing a diff chappal when she is sitting on the stairs near lake-a flat one.usually she wear a golden high heel chapppal. Where she left her old chappal and from where she got that new one. She dont have any money with her. May be i m wrong. Pls overlook it if i m wrong.
Seema left her house without money with dutta.from where she got that khane ka dibba.she dont have money to buy it. She havent sold any of her jwellery.
When seema asked dutta abt his love,he was standing at the side of door,when dutta go there?
Some may appear as sillly questions.pls overlook if it is so.

Edited by Mampimou - 22 February 2011 at 1:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Hey Pooja..
You want chappals, haina? you like 'em? They are for you and your MG..for doing an awesome job at finding bloopersThumbs UpLOL..I toh didnt even notice the chair, I thought Kala was crouching downErmm...but sorry..I am not going to chant taisaheb zindabad for anything..LOLyou will have to just continue running away as fast as you can!

Hey Suvi,
That's so not fair.Mere najook pairon ke liye aisi chappalsShocked,gucci hai to kya,afterall mere pair bhi to special hai.LOLAgli baar koi achchi choose karnaWink
Jab tere sar pe gun hogi ,to tu bhi chant karne lag jayegiLOL
Bhagne me to mujhe PT usha se lessons lene padengeWink

Edited by preety_219 - 22 February 2011 at 5:00am
Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mampimou

Gr88888 post.wonderful observation, hilarious comments and good analysis. U r awesome.
I think naku is wearing a diff chappal when she is sitting on the stairs near lake-a flat one.usually she wear a golden high heel chapppal. Where she left her old chappal and from where she got that new one. She dont have any money with her. May be i m wrong. Pls overlook it if i m wrong.
Seema left her house without money with dutta.from where she got that khane ka dibba.she dont have money to buy it. She havent sold any of her jwellery.
When seema asked dutta abt his love,he was standing at the side of door,when dutta go there?
Some may appear as sillly questions.pls overlook if it is so.

All ur questions are welcomeSmile
Let me see-
About nakku's golden chappals,actually when she left the house she had those,but bhagte waqt she met some people whom she bored with her bhasans & they quietly listened,
so nakku gifted them.LOLNow,what she is wearing is seema's chappals which she churofy from seema's placeLOL
I guess dutta uske aas pas rehne se darta hai,kahi uski izaat pe khtara na hoWinkLOL,so must have ran towards the door,poor duttaOuch
As for money,well like eye-drops bottle,she must have tucked money under her saree,so we couldn't seeAngry
I hope i gave all the answers,do let me know if i missed anythingSmile
Mampimou Newbie
Mampimou
Mampimou

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
U gave superb ans to all my questions. I love them all. Thanks 4 giving me so much importance. One last question
what is the raaz behind naku bindi being so chipki-i mean naku douri,behosh hui, royi, soyi, payr jalai par naku ki bindi uske mathe se nehi giri? Feviquick se chipkai thi kya?
Thanks once again 4 replying to me.

Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Oh My God pooja !
you agin in search of bloopers 

I so want ur MG 
they are awesome !
and yes eye drops 
i hope ye seema nay dutta say chipaknay k liye khud he na bana liye ho !
she is such a chipko !
and wow As ki kursi !
only u can find these !

No chappals for u dear !
i love ur post :D

Hey Kiran ,thanks a lot.
This pic. reminded me of my most 2 fav. shows from childhood - Karamchand & Vyomkesh BakshiSmile
I guess very soon seema is going to need more than these eye-drops ,as all forum girls are ready to pounce on herLOLLOLLOL

Edited by preety_219 - 22 February 2011 at 5:01am
Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

How? How do you find those bloopers? LOL I'm so immersed in the episode that I see nothing but D.

Maybe my AS eyes are failing me Confused I hear it's an increasing sickness among old people. Their eyesight getting worse...

Brilliant post, dear Clap

Isiliye bolte hai naa hum log ki seema se dur raha kar,tujhe bhi uski dutta ko ghurne ki aadat lag gayiLOL
Kya Shocked,teri eyes AS jaisi hai,ye to mujhe pata hi nahi tha,don't worry i will very soon provide u with special glasses which will selectively show u  seema & bloopers only.WinkAfterall tu in dono ko hi bohut like karti hai naaLOLLOLLOLLOL
mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Maginificent observation of ur Magnifying Glass Clap my dear MagnifierTongue
thanx for the lovely postHug

Pooja_219

Go to top