Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

21st Feb~WU- Manjeet disappears/GG's robbery

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
21st Feb~Written Update for SLB

Everyone is sitting down for dinner. Ashok comes and takes a seat. Mummyji inquires about Saru and Ashok tells that she has already slept. Mummyji says she shouldn't sleep without eating antything. But Ashok says that I gave her some soup. Papaji asks where is Manjeet ? Everyone remains quiet and Papaji again asks what is wrong? I am asking something, is there anything important I need to know. Ashok says today was the limit Papji. Papaji asks what happened ? Ashok tells him the whole story of Manjeet taking Saru to the hospital and their accident. Papaji asks if Saru is fine ? Ashok says she is fine but this girl is very careless and after coming back she started misbehaving with us. Papji says who allowed her to take Saru ? Bebo says no one was at home and parjai ji suddenly got this appointment so... Papaji says how can this girl be so irresponsible when Saru is pregenant. He gets up but Bebo stops him saying that first you have your dinner. There already has been a fuss regarding this at home. When Papaji insists, then Mummyji also stops him that there is no use talking to Manjeet right now, later when she calms down you can talk to her.

Papaji sits down. Ashok says how long is this girl gonna live here. She is too much. Papaji is worried and says but this is her house, she is your cousin and she has nowhere to go. People in the house do make mistakes but this does not mean that they are kicked out. Ashok says but there are some principles with which everyone lives but she is so ill-mannered. Papaji says she has raised differntly but as we all live together depite our individualities, she will also live here. She is my brother's daughter. Bebo says you are right Papji, she is now our responsibility. Ashok looks at Bebo. Bebo says I'll go and get Manjeet but Papaji stops her. Bebo says okay then I'll take the food to her room, you sit here please. ( Why is Bebo so fond of that girl, why sooo much sympathy ??)

GG enter their friend Parmeendar's room. Goldie looks under the mattress and Gurhseel in the cabinet. They find nothing and wonder where Parmeendar keeps the money. They look around and then Goldie says to look in the shoes. Gurhseel makes an eewww expression but Golide says I used to keep money in shoes so no one knows, you should check them. And GG find money inside the shoes and get excited. ( Yuck !!! ) Then they at other weird places like in the vase and behind a painting. They find some more money and sit down to count all of it. Gursheel says it is only Rs. 375, it seems as if we didn't steal but beg to get this money. Goldie says she is our friend so her mind would also work like ours. Gurhseel tells that yes we shud look at other places and then Goldies finds some money in the first aid box. Gursheel smiles n says now I can imagine of other places where the money could be.

Bebo is carrying the dinner tray to Manjeet's room when Papaji stops her and says thank you for supporting at the dining table regarding Manjeet. Papaji says Manjeet is my bother's only child and is our own blood. Bebo says whatever you did was perfectly alrite. Papji says I do undersatnd Ashok's feelings, he is right in his own. But I'm the eldest and I can't be unfair to a child for the sake of fairness with the other children. I know she is wrong and what she did today was very bad but I still can't kick her out of the house.

Bebo says Papaji, along with Manjeet we are also mistaken. We could have prohibited her to take Saru parjaiji. She has been a motherless child and also recently lost her father... (why such an emotional attyachar ?) that is why she is like this. But gradually she'll be alright when she is gonna live with us. She'll forget all her fears of losing loved ones. She is just trying to recollect herself. But you don't worry at all. Papaji gets emotional and blesses Bebo for a long n happy life.

Bebo knocks on the door but no response. She says Manjeet dont be angry with the food, open the door.

Gursheel counts and says it is still Rs.540. Goldies starts crying. Gurhseel pacifies her and tells her to look at more places. Then Gursheel starts pulling the doors of the cupboard which is locked, she says may be it opens up with a strong pull. And wow it opens up. Gursheel these new era locks are all like this, can easily open up. Lets find something now. She removes some clothes and finds a safe. Then she gives her evil smile n says it would definitely have lots of money.

Papaji comes into Saru's room and looks at her with "chinta". Saru gets up but he says no you just keep lying down. I came to know of today's accident. Hope you are alright. Saru says yes the baby n me both are fine. Kuku says today it was a carelessness but I won't let it happen again. You don't need to worry about anything. Just take care of yourself and your baby. He pats her head and leaves.

Bebo is still knocking the door. Papaji comes n asks what happened ? Bebo says Manjeet is not opening the door. Kuku also knocks and calls out her name. All the family members come in. Amrit also knocks n calls out her name several times. Bebo says Manjeet was very upset. Amrit says Daljeet lets break the door. Inside the room is upheaveled and Manjeet is nowhere. Ashok says I'll look downstairs.

GG are trying to open the safe but fail. Gursheel says the way to our destination is needed that is the key to this safe. Goldie says if we get all the wealth inside the safe. we'll go to America. Gursheel says why ? Goldies sasy becasue over here people have started recognising us and I also wanna fulfill my dream og going to US. Gurhseel says I'll do anything to fulfill your dream.

All the Narangs are finding Manjeet in the whole house but she was nowhere. Everyone gathers in the hall and Ashok says she is nowhere in the house. Amrit says she doesn't even has her mobile phone. How can someone leave without telling and that too after so much has happened. Ashok says I told u papaji she is always creating problems. Sardarni ji prays to god and says that I hope she didn't do anything harmful in anger. Bebo says no she wouldn't. Sardarni ji says I am feeling really anxious. Ashok says dont worry, she can look after herself. May be due to the mistake she made, she is feeling shameful and left herself. And a person like this is not needed in our family.

Edited by Ambofan - 21 February 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Chetnakpragyakumarhabsfansaggi80paro83inranmarzackgfartuuns_a_m-Happy4Ever-A HUGE FANsamirah23daddysgirl786lakshmi42ParulRatiShivirahat_fahad8-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear,

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanz
Why Can't Show AmBo Only For God Sake,  Why Can't There Bring Amrit Family Bak
How Disgusting Of GG There How Start To Steal

asheth Senior Member
asheth
asheth

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Can you or someone else please post the rest of the written update??
s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update dear
GG have become professional thievesLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index