Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Confusion hi Confusion (Page 2)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Also!! I just came up with a confusion!! Although its nothing related to right or wrong or right and right.. My confusion is:

Guys we all know Chandu goes to take some classes.. We dont know which classes.. Some guessed maybe he goes to study Policeman stuff.. But if he goes to study that then why does he take the guitar with him?? Confused Police se retire ho k Guitar bajayega kya?? ROFL

hehehehehehe Nattie maybe he goes to guitar class but studies at home for some exams to get into the police force....  God alone knows and creatives have put this guitar with Chandu for a reason - he symbolises young romantic heart.....  so maybe it is his hobby and goes to play guitar with group of friends.....
They have left it to our imagination I guessErmm

Good post Jaya and yes I am from Mumbai and let me tell you it is the most cosmopolitan place and if one see trouble in the media it is created by local politicians to suit their purpose....

Edited by Juna04 - 22 February 2011 at 12:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609LimitLessFanNikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Mana ki cricket ka season hai...likin forum mein bhi bouncer post.Angry
Let me duck.....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index