India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dhondu & Jealousy ?

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hi folks i m back with a topic .dhondu n jealousy doesnt go hand in hand.i really felt y wud any guy wud feel jealous of this cartoon(Arjun were aptly addressed him he is a cartoon)I wanna really ask ekta maiyaa was there a dearth of good looking guys she brought this namuna (no offence ) if they wantd to bring jealousy factor in Arjun the guy shud have some competition .I know Arjun is the best for Arohi but if they wanted to bring some jealousy thing then the guy shud have been atleast some what good looking to stand in front of Arjuhi.Even in the geek look Arjun was looking much smarter than dhondu LOL.what kind of name is that i know they wanted 2 show s1 connection dhondu as pet name is still fine but who in this world i mean in youngster wud like him be called by dhondu .shakal achi nahi thi tho naam tho acha hota LOL.REALLY GUYS AFTER LOOKING HIM I DONT THINK ANY1 CUD EVER FEEL JEALOUS OF THIS CARTOON LEAVE ALONE ARJUNConfused.i didnt like anything abt him barring his entry coz it was different the way he called arohi .what kind of character he is .he was trying to be funny but failed miserably i was least amused laughing is out of question n his hamming sharukh imitating style was even worseLOL.i still cant fathom how can this guy evoke jealousy in Arjun  it still seems quite unconvincing to me but anyways if cvs want this then its fine .Well Arjun didnt like chiku n arohi's proximity when mr jawani come closer to aru then how can he bear this cartoon .i think Arjun cant stand Arohi liking mr softy ahluwalia then how can he any1 closer to him

but i am really looking forward to this track as Arohi is so gonna use this  Arjun's jealousy  as a new tool to trouble Arjun but eventually they will come closer .i so want a FULL LIP TO LIP KISS  between Arjuhi once they uniteEmbarrassed i so hope we get this .

i really liked Arjuhi's about to kiss scene thier expressions were 2 difor

Edited by manoj589 - 21 February 2011 at 10:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sramyaDamyanthi

.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Please Do not create new topic for discussions on 'Dhondu'! A thread has alredy been created for the discussions ahead. Plz share ur views here ||:. KMH 2 -Jay & Dhondu Disussion .:||

Thanks
Topic Closed!
KMH2 Dev. Team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index