Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the written update Zuby. πŸ€—

OMG u r in Maharashtra. 😲 Wow so close to Patil saab. 😳 awww that's so sweet. πŸ˜ƒ Have a great trip.
f_raaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u with the background score always reaping havoc with Dutta's dialogs, same thing with the SR scene which was so beautiful except for the very very loud background score . Dutta's voice delivery is good enough on its own, hope someone from the LTL team takes notice.

Great update btw
Edited by f_raaz - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol Iam not surprised that the maha hug didnt happen haha
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for the fab update...
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Hi Kavita,πŸ€—
He is so seeped in the Pune atmosphere itself I can imagine what the situation will be in Ratnagiri.😍 Yeah! Kavita,Never in my wildest dream would I have thought this possible.Me so close to himEmbarrassed I see him everywhere, Kavita.πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

Kala ki toh aisi ki taisi.But before that I'm going to scratch out that Ullu ke shifty eyes.Was gloating over D's blindness na?😑 Then I'm going to cook some Sambhar Saadam & feed it to Nakku.
 Pehle se thodi loony hi thi ab bhook mein aur bhi ho gayi hai.

Zubi Dutta Patil,

Aap ko puri chut di ja rahi hain. Meri taraf se bhi Ullu ko do ghumake lagana....zor se.😑😑😑

BTW...The idea of feeding Nakusha is a good idea...And Sambhar Saadam would be perfect.

Cheers,

Kavita
notsorry thumbnail

@ZubyDutta - Enjoy, Enjoy Enjoy for the rest of us.  You know how some of us envy you.  Thanks for the pain staking time to do a great update even in so pressed times.  Hoping your work engagement was productive and journey successful.  Appreciate the details very very much regardless of how short as you know to be able to enjoy the episode.  Luv Aneesa

divya17-7 thumbnail
hi zuby,

lovely post zuby, not at all bland...... as the episode, ur writing also was intense...........

enjoy ur stay dearieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š..........

tc
divya
left_forever thumbnail
Great update Zuby.....u missed mumbai by few hours but great to know you made to our Dutta's land....hope u enjoyed a lot and brought back lots of memories to cherish over for long time😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to Punya-nagari, as they call it...Im from there as well :) Enjoy :)
Thanks for the great update!
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update zuby. Edited by sasha_1 - 13 years ago